Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (53958 Views)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by yinkeys(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
evegran: I'll accept it with a laugh and a kiss cause he's gotta be joking and its my birthday so I refuse to be angry!
. Please teach me French
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by Ladybluecash(f): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2014
marveangel: okay.......I be don fear ooo.....coz na doz kinda special flower I wan give u nxt val oooo.....shey u no slap me sha
. No b me go slap u, na unknwn go slap u. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by marveangel(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Ladybluecash: . No b me go slap u, na unknwn go slap u. Lol
.....I DO NOT fear unknown......na my guy....we gather dy play football 4 yaba dat tym

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by BukkyDan(f): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
silversonuc:

diz babes like food ehn.........@yaws nd goes bk to bed@

cheesy not my fault jor
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by BukkyDan(f): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
michealekene:

seriously, it's because of ppl like you that nigeria is not moving forward, .

hello? Shey we've met before ni?

How does my post relate with Nigeria not moving forward?
The fact is, Nigeria will move forward if YOU, ME and EVERYBODY tend to appreciate what we have at a given time. Our leaders are stealing today, our youths are into all sort of evil deeds because we don't utilize what we have at a given time for the needful.

Don't wanna digress further, Nigeria would be better soon. It's just a matter of time, and....
Errrm...I wouldn't mind if you buy 'efo' for me ooo cheesy

Be blessed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) by michealekene(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2015
BukkyDan:

hello? Shey we've met before ni?

How does my post relate with Nigeria not moving forward?
The fact is, Nigeria will move forward if YOU, ME and EVERYBODY tend to appreciate what we have at a given time. Our leaders are stealing today, our youths are into all sort of evil deeds because we don't utilize what we have at a given time for the needful.

Don't wanna digress further, Nigeria would be better soon. It's just a matter of time, and....
Errrm...I wouldn't mind if you buy 'efo' for me ooo cheesy

Be blessed

I hope you mean Wht u say......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.