Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? (1836 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yeahreen: Reminds me of an occasion way back wen I was in schl...a dude came to see his gf on her bdai with jst juice and bread.. she came out wit her frends nd was really embarrassed, insulted d dude nd threw d bread on d ground..unknown to her dat a car key was slided inside d bread..#D rest is history...#too late to cry wen d cut is already cut off...
Lol.
Same thing happened in my school but it was an engagement ring in the bread. The girl took the bread to the hostel and discovered the ring after insulting the guy with her friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by DECOtech(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
This "supposed fiancée" stingy die. He does not know anything. A simple birthday text msg is far better that what I see in that picture. As for the lady who wants to break up, she must have seen and tolerated so much that she can't take anymore. Let her do what she thinks is good for her. She's the one wearing the shoe, she alone knows where it hurts her most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by peteruuu(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
[i][/i] I tire ooo
constance500:
Are u a lesbian?

i neva understand

#that gift tho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Generous To Ladies And Stingy To The Same Sex ? / Woman Str!pped Naked After Saying The ‘HOLY GHOST’ Told Her To Se× With Pastor / Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.