Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? (1807 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by spiro4real(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls dear Kings & Queens, my girlfriend called me this morning to tell me that she's quitting her relationship that was already heading to the altar because of Birthday gift from her supposed fiance.

She later uploaded the picture of the birthday gift for me to see. My fellow Nairalanders, pls help me judge the case whether she's justifiable or not!

Attached is the birthday gift. Thank you and keep trusting in God for that your desires.

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by unapologetic: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Chai the fiancee is stingy o
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by marieolae(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2014
No comment cos I'm speechless
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Olarajee(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Na wetin she fit afford be dat now.
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Yeahreen(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2014
LWKMD.....Its Beta He jst got her a card Dan dis...Plantain chipsss grin grin, Wata hungry relationship cool

6 Likes

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Donfamous(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2014
But u be girl na
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by yungchop: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2014
End a relationship?? U want a car?? #HYFR
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by constance500: 11:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Are u a lesbian?

i neva understand

#that gift tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by spiro4real(f): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2014
unapologetic: Chai ur girlfrien
d is stingy o

How's she stingy?
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by spiro4real(f): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yeahreen: LWKMD.....Its Beta He jst got her a card Dan dis...Plantain chipsss grin grin, Wata hungry relationship cool

My 2 cents though!
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by yungchop: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
unapologetic: Chai ur girlfriend is stingy o
and na you she see to report to? @ op, ma nigga you're a step closer to FRIEND ZONE !! grin
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by hippyzuki(f): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yeahreen: LWKMD.....Its Beta He jst got her a card Dan dis...Plantain chipsss grin grin, Wata hungry relationship cool
. My brother na serz kwashiokor de d relationship plantain chipppssssss shocked
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by pearl360(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
But seriously was she expecting a car or an iphone 6?

Lolz. The guy sef, he could have done better.
Wtf!!!
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by ideee03(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Most posters up there still don't understand the OPs plight.

She means that her girlfriend's quiting her relationship bound for the altar because her girlfriends FIANCE bought her those miserable looking chips for her BDay. Why she no go quit? The guy want make she lose all her molars?

If na only the juice i for understand, the babe for support the guy by buying shawarma make dem use step down. Those chips could give some1 toothache for weeks.

1 Like

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by spiro4real(f): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
-\ undecided
yungchop: End a relationship?? U want a car?? #HYFR

Point of correction dear, not just a car but a private jet!
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by yungchop: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
spiro4real: -\ undecided

Point of correction dear, not just a car but a private jet!
owkay spiro4real dear, you'll have to wait for Bill gates son smiley
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by spiro4real(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
constance500: Are u a lesbian?

i neva understand

#that gift tho grin

Lesbian!!! Pls dear, since when does having a friend of same gender makes one lesbian or homo...
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by unapologetic: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
spiro4real:

How's she stingy?

So, you consider that garbage a gift? Shame!
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by MisterLongman(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Most posters up there still don't understand the OPs plight.

She means that her girlfriend's quiting her relationship bound for the altar because her girlfriends FIANCE bought her those miserable looking chips for her BDay. Why she no go quit? The guy want make she lose all her molars?

If na only the juice i for understand, the babe for support the guy by buying shawarma make dem use step down. Those chips could give some1 toothache for weeks.
I swear the fiance is wicked ooo..... I no fit give my enemy this kind gift as birthday gift...... Instead I won't give her anything at all

1 Like

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by unapologetic: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
spiro4real:

How's she stingy?

My bad.. I mis-read the post

1 Like

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Dymondgurl(f): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wow! cheesy d guy sef.
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by ideee03(f): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
I.E. if the OP no dey use us play ten ten
MisterLongman: I swear the fiance is wicked ooo..... I no fit give my enemy this kind gift as birthday gift...... Instead I won't give her anything at all
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
The guy lacks imagination.
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Yeahreen(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
My dear,i no fit shout 4 dis mata
hippyzuki: . My brother na serz kwashiokor de d relationship plantain chipppssssss shocked
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by MisterLongman(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: I.E. if the OP no dey use us play ten ten
Lol..... Na true you talk ooo......

1 Like

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by olumaxi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideee03: Most posters up there still don't understand the OPs plight.

the guy only bought what d girl lyks for her as her birthday gift........simple
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Sunkyphil(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Very romantic.

1 Like

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmm.....
This birthday gift worry o

1 Like

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
A car key might be inside the viju drink. She should shake all drinks to confirm tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
shocked Wow! What a nourishing gift. True love is for better or worse na grin
Re: Is This Birthday Gift Enough To Quit A Relationship? by Yeahreen(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Reminds me of an occasion way back wen I was in schl...a dude came to see his gf on her bdai with jst juice and bread.. she came out wit her frends nd was really embarrassed, insulted d dude nd threw d bread on d ground..unknown to her dat a car key was slided inside d bread..#D rest is history...#too late to cry wen d cut is already cut off...
sholasholala: A car key might be inside the viju drink. She should shake all drinks to confirm tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Creating Threads To Declare Love For A Girl / Let's Talk About What You Spend Your Money On / Can You Forget Your First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.