Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? (3355 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by chelseabmw(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
specially in the first 15 minutes smiley Matured Answers pls
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2014

Offline: His carriage/style, His dressing, {I won't talk to a sagged jean guy lipsrsealed} His face especially the lip and eyes grin

Online: His command of English and "Gbagaunlessness" (sic)
cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Backside# if she aint got anof backky, I won't take a second look.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by DEGREE2466(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
chelseabmw: specially in the first 15 minutes smiley Matured Answers pls

I THOUGHT WE HAVE PASSED THIS JAMB QUESTION

WHY ARE YOU GIVING US CARRY OVER

1 Like

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by DAvIt0(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
Offline: His carriage/style, His dressing, {I won't talk to a sagged jean guy lipsrsealed} His face especially the lip and eyes grin

cool

***coughs***
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

cool

Uhm... Isn't dat online requisite of urs suppose to be on d offline aspect?
For all u kno, he myt be chatting u up wit d help of a dictionary or sumtin else.
BTW any hope for guys like us dat av a "dual colored facial skin" nd "redless lips"

1 Like

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Kunleskey(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmm! Just passing by.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Stavex09:

Uhm... Isn't dat online requisite of urs suppose to be on d offline aspect?
For all u kno, he myt be chatting u up wit d help of a dictionary or sumtin else.
BTW any hope for guys like us dat av a "dual colored facial skin" nd "redless lips"
I should have spelt that out in clear terms, but it's included in carriage/style.
Offline, I'm not too keen on command of English, a "gbagaunless" one albeit.

Its funny though, but I find that those who would eventually mean the world to us, those who would be with us, through thick, through thin, aren't - according to our standards usually the most handsome/beautiful and "flawless".

That's why I always look beyond the physical.
That said, it does pay to have some "attractiveness" cool

Hope that answers your question?
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
The FAT Meat behind
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ebamma(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Im a virgin,
i live in island
i have never seen a girl before
when i see one someday
i will come back and answer your question
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ebamma(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi:

cool
i no get hope be that
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Lagusta(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
First: her brilliance and intelligence... I dont mix with dull babes...

Second: her body: she must be pretty, with bMMMMbs and ar$$ee to match!!!

Third; her bedmatics... If she no get am, make she go learn from kim kardashian!!!
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Lagusta(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
First: her brilliance and intelligence... I dont mix with dull babes...

Second: her body: she must be pretty, with b00000bs and ar$$ee to match!!!

Third; her bedmatics... If she no get am, make she go learn from kim kardashian!!!
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by MizMyColi(f): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Good to know grin
ebamma: i no get hope be that
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ivyy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ivyy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Cuteness, diction nd sense of maturity

2 Likes

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ivyy: Cuteness, diction nd sense of maturity

Someone like this poster would attract me, that's after I have listened to her speak.
It doesn't always have to be about beauty.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ivyy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

Someone like this poster would attract me, that's after I have listened to her speak.
It doesn't always have to be about beauty.
smiley oshey
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ebamma(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi: bad to know grin
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
ivyy:
smiley oshey

I didn't say I liked you though undecided
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ivyy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

I didn't say I liked you though undecided
You didn't have to say undecided
Either way am flattered angry
So oshey smiley
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
ivyy:
You didn't have to say undecided
Either way am flattered angry
So oshey smiley

Now am liking you grin
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
MizMyColi:
I should have spelt that out in clear terms, but it's included in carriage/style.
Offline, I'm not too keen on command of English, a "gbagaunless" one albeit.

Its funny though, but I find that those who would eventually mean the world to us, those who would be with us, through thick, through thin, aren't - according to our standards usually the most handsome/beautiful and "flawless".

That's why I always look beyond the physical.
That said, it does pay to have some "attractiveness" cool

Hope that answers your question?

Well well in dat case, its nice to meet u. Am stavex as u probably alredi kno, nd here is my number 08023000***... Oops sowie, typographical error. #grins

Stated d fact on ur 2nd & 3rd paragraph
. I just hope our ladies in general also realizes dat on time.

Dey shud stop w8ing for Mr Right a.k.a JAW DROPPER or NECK TWISTER or He Makes The Ladies Go Wow!. Dey shud be contented wit just Mr Right a.k.a The Real Deal.

just tinking aloud. #TotsGoneWild

But seriously, una criterias at times fit make dead body cmplain.

1 Like

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by dagentility(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op there are many threads on this already. Anyway as for me i cant resist guys with a good heart.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Samadict(f): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Intelligence attracts me to a guy. A guy that knows something that is 'correct' about everything. Someone I can learn from.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Aklofs: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Her blue eyes,pink lips,broad nose....etc.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Smhart1(f): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
His spoken english
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
dagentility: Op there are many threads on this already. Anyway as for me i cant resist guys with a good heart.

Hey am stavex. Ma heart wuz xo gud dat bak in second sckul, my biology teacher used it as a specimen during a practical class on #how a good heart works...

So can we meet.

But bewarned dat wuz roughly 6yrs ago, lota tins had append since den. *grins*
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Samadict: Intelligence attracts me to a guy. A guy that knows something that is 'correct' about everything. Someone I can learn from.

Okay... Lemme see.
1. I know ur moniker on nairaland is samadict
2. I know nairaland wuz created by seun osewa
3. I know u re a female
4. I know ur fada is a man
5. I know ur moda is a woman
6. Ehmm.. Wat else o. Okay okay, d founders of Google is Larry Page and Sergel..

Oya I try naw... Shey u dey interested in me naw?. #grinz
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by dagentility(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Stavex09:

Hey am stavex. Ma heart wuz xo gud dat bak in second sckul, my biology teacher used it as a specimen during a practical class on #how a good heart works...

So can we meet.

But bewarned dat wuz roughly 6yrs ago, lota tins had append since den. *grins*

6yrs ago?? That means things have changed and you aint sure if you still have a good heart.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Samadict(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Stavex09].

Okay... Lemme see.
1. I know ur moniker on nairaland is samadict
2. I know nairaland wuz created by seun osewa
3. I know u re a female
4. I know ur fada is a man
5. I know ur moda is a woman

6. Ehmm.. Wat else o. Okay okay, d founders of Google is Larry Page and Sergel..

Oya I try naw... Shey u dey interested in me naw?. #grinz
[/quote
hahahahaha.... Interested gan ni.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Smhart1: His spoken english

Okay just saying I am verbally fluent wud be probably insufficient since I wudnt be able to corroborate my claims orally. But be rest assured dat weneva our path converges, u wud marvel at my laconilcaness.

Am Stavex #grins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil / Question To The Ladies / 8 Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.