Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? (3356 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
dagentility:
6yrs ago?? That means things have changed and you aint sure if you still have a good heart.

Lolz... Am liking u alredi.

U re catchin up wit d speed of lightning.

But hey, my heart still tells me to offer a hanky weneva I see a pretty gurl cryin.
Does dat count as still bein gud?
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Samadict][/quote]

Thumbs up jaare. U sabi beta person. #grins
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
The first thing that attracts me in a lady is her natural Hairs on her head..especially if they are naturaly long and dark.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by dagentility(f): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Stavex09:

Lolz... Am liking u alredi.

U re catchin up wit d speed of lightning.

But hey, my heart still tells me to offer a hanky weneva I see a pretty gurl cryin.
Does dat count as still bein gud?
ya it does,but just know that people with good heart exhibits it,most time not of their own accord,it just flows on its own.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Stavex09(m): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
dagentility:
ya it does,but just know that people with good heart exhibits it,most time not of their own accord,it just flows on its own.

Gud to kno.. Its hard to keep a good heart wen all u see around u are venomous souls.

Anyways sha, if I see any of ma enemies cryin, I'll still offer such a hanky.
Yeah after I av smeared it wit sum aboniki balm. #grins
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by chelseabmw(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
dagentility: Op there are many threads on this already. Anyway as for me i cant resist guys with a good heart.

How do you mean good heart? Do u know guys can pretend to ve a gud heart? Moreover I said within the first 15mins
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
Not attracted to any female posters online but I do find a few of them fascinating based on how they post comments and their thought-process. And the realness and consistencies that come with they have to say.

Offline: realness, fashion sense, carriage, personality, and looks.

And if we can connect - then I'll turn into a sucker. grin
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
What attracts me most in ladies?

Just the puccy kiss
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Truckpusher: What attracts me most in ladies?

Just the puccy kiss
Smh vigorously undecided
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Truckpusher(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tashamania:
Smh vigorously undecided
That head will soon fall on my arms cheesy
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Truckpusher: That head will soon fall on my arms cheesy

God forbid! I'd rather it fell and rolled into the gutter, freak angry

tongue
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by lertee(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
His eyes..

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by tbabstobadt(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
lertee: His eyes..
agama 'eyes' on ya!
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by lertee(f): 10:17am On Aug 28, 2014
tbabstobadt:
agama 'eyes' on ya!
If only they are cute wink

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by tbabstobadt(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2014
lertee:
If only they are cute wink
you bet!B-)
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by lertee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
tbabstobadt:
you bet!B-)
Anyways,pinsure or you know the rest...
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Histrings08(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ladies, I haven't seen u say his "height" or isn't that ur prerequisite any more# just sAying...
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by tbabstobadt(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
lertee:
Anyways,pinsure or you know the rest...
u tell me...
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Intelligence and ability to hold a meaningful conversation.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by jennylove7575(f): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
If the guy takes me out on a shopping and use the MAGIC words..."please pick everything you like bills are on me"....I don't care about the looks or behaviour.. As long as he has the magic words..everything will be perfect in my eyes.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
jennylove7575: If the guy takes me out on a shopping and use the MAGIC words..."please pick everything you like bills are on me"....I don't care about the looks or behaviour.. As long as he has the magic words..everything will be perfect in my eyes.
yeah am I surprised? u wldnt care about d looks cos ur dp has said it already......and ur ideology tallies with d part of the Niger u come from.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by jennylove7575(f): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2014
olrotimi: yeah am I surprised? u wldnt care about d looks cos ur dp has said it already......and ur ideology tallies with d part of the Niger u come from.
really?...elder olrotimi..what part of Nigeria do u think I come from?... grin
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by bosun11(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: really?...elder olrotimi..what part of Nigeria do u think I come from?... grin

edo , calabar..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2014
BIG A.S.S and intelligence! nothing more.Beauty is in A.S.S of the beholder! Chai,wetin A.S.S go cause for my life,na only God go help me. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by tbabstobadt(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2014
.areaboy1:
BIG A.S.S and intelligence! nothing more.Beauty is in A.S.S of the beholder! Chai,wetin A.S.S go cause for my life,na only God go help me. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
u sound like an ass sef...#EWU

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Bros! thank you jare.I take that A.S.S a compliment. grin grin grin
tbabstobadt:
u sound like an ass sef...#EWU
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2014
jennylove7575: really?...elder olrotimi..what part of Nigeria do u think I come from?... grin
yes mummy jenny, whorefa part u cm frm, its surely on a syd of the niger & ur repping that syd very well, yes?
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Smhart1: His spoken english
are u the smart i know? Smart nwa 042.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ProfGday(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2014
All of d above are WRONG REASONS FOR FALLING IN LOVE.
If u fall 4 sombody that's nt ready to carry u,head injury is imminent.
So dnt b fooled by d outward appearance of the banana pericarp.
Real ppu lives inside.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Missmossy(f): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2014
His appearance is the first catchy thing,if he has a fine pleasant face not one that frowns i might stylishly stare for a while.

His height also,if he is tall with a nice athletic build then cool. Short guys are a big no for me,guess its before am ova 5ft.

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Kunleskey(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2014
When she look's like...water gel

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil / 8 Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do / HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married