Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? (3309 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by iceberylin(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Beauty, who no like better Thing
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Smhart1(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2014
SkinnyDude:
are u the smart i know? Smart nwa 042.
I dont think so
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2014
Smhart1: I dont think so
but you are from enugu?
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Smhart1(f): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2014
SkinnyDude:
but you are from enugu?
No. Lagos
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Teespice(f): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2014
his carriage and confidence as well as his dress sense. does not have to overly handsome.

reminds me of someone I met yesterday as I was walking back to the hostel. his confidence was out of this world, choi. I had no choice than to give him my number whilst telling him how much I admired his manner of approach.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Teespice: his carriage and confidence as well as his dress sense. does not have to overly handsome.

reminds me of someone I met yesterday as I was walking back to the hostel. his confidence was out of this world, choi. I had no choice than to give him my number whilst telling him how much I admired his manner of approach.

And you gave him your number. angry shocked
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Teespice(f): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2014
teeo:

And you gave him your number. angry shocked

morning babe

trust you slept well?
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Teespice:

morning babe

trust you slept well?

I tried but I woke up with a nightmare that you gave your number to someone who would eventually take you away from me forever wink
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Teespice(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2014
teeo:

I tried but I woke up with a nightmare that you gave your number to someone who would eventually take you away from me forever wink

Joker.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by marieolae(f): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
His smile, his charisma
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by ifyn4real: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2014
marieolae: Her smile, her charisma
cool
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by marieolae(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2014
ifyn4real: cool
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by jennylove7575(f): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2014
olrotimi: yes mummy jenny, whorefa part u cm frm, its surely on a syd of the niger & ur repping that syd very well, yes?
wat sort of thing did u type. Can't understand a word u typed. Na sleep eyes you take type am..repeat yoursef clearly.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by Bagba12: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dressed clean and matured,is intelligent and has good charisma and finally if he is a frontliner
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2014
Smhart1: No. Lagos
ok nah.
Re: Ladies N Gents, What Attracts You The Most In Guys/ladies? by OmichaelO: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2014
1.Beauty,Intelligence

2. Boo.bies...not really interested in the Back

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My True Life Story / Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha <>come See Why I De Laugh Pics / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.