Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion (723 Views)

If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? / If U Were Given Opportunity To Write A Short Note On Your Ex What Will You Write / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls I drafted out this letter today about to email it to my ex....but need your opinions before I proceed...I dated her for three years back in school but now we're no more...we've been thru thin and thick together.....she truly felt hurt but never call me to even make things work again....though I ring her phone occasionally to say "hi"...but now I've decided to give it a go but still want her friendship....this is the message below

"It's been about two months since I last talked to you properly. I miss you so much and I can't stop thinking of you. I thought that by now I'd be okay with the fact that we can't be together, but it still hurts me as if we just ended yesterday. You are the last thing on my mind before I go to bed and the first thing on my mind when I wake up. I just wish I could hear your voice and tell you just how much I truly love you......I know they say it's better having a broken relationship than to have a broken marriage...

Before I go I want you to know that you will always have a special place in my heart, and like I've said many times before, I do not regret anything we've done.....pls be safe....I will forever love you

P.s; "will always love you" music by Whitney Houston

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by chymystique(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
so what dop u hope to achieve with this ur so called letter to your ex.. Guy move on jare.. IMO, you are just wasting ur energy grin ..
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oyo is ur case,better continue with your life and 4gt any letter
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Let me be honest with u guys......just wanted to hurt her more but .....nothing in the world can bring us back.....but I just wanna pretend I care
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Mskrisx(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
Beverluy if motive of writting that latter is to hurt her like you wrote forgive me for this that means you are a boy behavin like the child he is pls I mean no harm sad

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mskrisx: Beverluy if motive of writting that latter is to hurt her like you wrote forgive me for this that means you are a boy behavin like the child he is pls I mean no harm sad
yes I am BOY....but I have my motive and it's crystal clear....thanks woman
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by fuckshit: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
My FÜCKING take will be for you to just FÜCKING move on. What's the FÜCKING aim of the letter? To win her back or trying to FÜCKING let her know how miserable you are without her? (No FÜCKING offense intended here)

If she's in another FÜCKING relationship & she's FÜCKING happy why not FÜCKING forget about emailing her this letter grin grin
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
fuckshit: My FÜCKING take will be for you to just FÜCKING move on. What's the FÜCKING aim of the letter? To win her back or trying to FÜCKING let her know how miserable you are without her? (No FÜCKING offense intended here)

If she's in another FÜCKING relationship & she's FÜCKING happy why not FÜCKING forget about emailing her this letter grin grin
buhahah.....thanks Mr fucker....I'm gonna take your motherfucking advise....just letting the fucking girl fuckoff.....might never hear from me anymore.....I'm also in a relationship I so ducking like and happier with
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by fuckshit: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Beverly1: Let me be honest with u guys......just wanted to hurt her more but .....nothing in the world can bring us back.....but I just wanna pretend I care
are you FÜCKING for real?
Not just FÜCKING right

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
fuckshit: are you FÜCKING for real?
Not just FÜCKING right
yea fucking real.....
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by Mobebi(m): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2014
at this age and development, u still de think of writing letter.... guy man up jare ... if u want her back, can't u go, see her and talk with her sensibly?
Re: Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion by MisterLongman(m): 1:23am On Sep 16, 2014
Beverly1: Let me be honest with u guys......just wanted to hurt her more but .....nothing in the world can bring us back.....but I just wanna pretend I care

(1) (Reply)

Smart Guys Dont Have Time To Waste On A Girl-wacomzy Tells Ladies / Important Questions To Ask Before Accepting A Proposal / Happy married life to Kenny and Esther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.