Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand (4930 Views)

2015 ELECTION: How PDP, Jonathan Plan To Unseat APC In Lagos / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures) / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by stevolinkon40: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
texaco1: the analysis are partially correct but not absolutely,one thing which i have been saying and which i will continue to say is akala will not be given the pdp ticket , and another strong indication to this is the failure of omisore in osun elections , but from information reaching me if arapaja and some key pdp member decamp to another party ,that may make it difficult for pdp but from all indications pdp will win the presidential. in terms of governorship i willl still keep my bet on pdp but for house of reps and senatorial ,that will be a tough battle for pdp .accord and labour will likely hav their own share too. the end result will be that no party will have an total clearing of all seats , it will be shared , accord is coming up Strong, this time in oyo state ppl will vote for the person when it comes to house of reps and senatorial but for governorship and presidential ppl will go for party
arapaja didnt showup at accord rally at mapo hall yesterday(I guess all arrangement haven't bn finalized). I have no doubt that gej will win oyo state for presidency but for guber? Accord has it (my view though).
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by stevolinkon40: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
texaco1: pdp will win the governoship , that is the only area we disagree on . akala wont be given the pdp ticket and he wont be the next governor. we agree on that.
labour and accord will make remarkable progress in winning seats at both the state and national assemblies . i dont see any xfuture for apc in oyo state .
as it stands now, labour party wont make any remarkable progress as against my earlier prediction. Maybe before December 2014, we will know whatsup.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by texaco1: 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
stevolinkon40: as it stands now, labour party wont make any remarkable progress as against my earlier prediction. Maybe before December 2014, we will know whatsup.
labour is an extended arm of pdp . but ppl tell me they are spending big at the grassroots , i believe the leaders will sell out at the last minute .December is too long to know the real contenders . you will know the real contenders by the candidates they present
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by texaco1: 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
stevolinkon40: arapaja didnt showup at accord rally at mapo hall yesterday(I guess all arrangement haven't bn finalized). I have no doubt that gej will win oyo state for presidency but for guber? Accord has it (my view though).
arapaja is very important to pdp . i dont think gej will allow him to move to another party
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
texaco1: pdp will win the governoship , that is the only area we disagree on . akala wont be given the pdp ticket and he wont be the next governor. we agree on that.
labour and accord will make remarkable progress in winning seats at both the state and national assemblies . i dont see any future for apc in oyo state .

It would be very hard for PDP to win especially when GEJ is not allowing anybody to rig. I'd take you back to 2011 elections, Akala had been announced as winner but GEJ did not allow the planned rigging to stand. He'd do same in 2015. Accord has Ibadan votes and they are going to share Oyo votes with APC and PDP courtesy Bisi Ilaka. I've been trying to do all permutations to arrive at a PDP win but the numbers and facts are just against PDP. FYI, GEJ has always wanted Ladoja to contest on a PDP ticket cos he does not trust any of the present PDP guber aspirants; he is still trying to persuade the guy to return to PDP Ribadu style. You know what I mean.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by texaco1: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
tokunboh:

It would be very hard for PDP to win especially when GEJ is not allowing anybody to rig. I'd take you back to 2011 elections, Akala had been announced as winner but GEJ did not allow the planned rigging to stand. He'd do same in 2015. Accord has Ibadan votes and they are going to share Oyo votes with APC and PDP courtesy Bisi Ilaka. I've been trying to do all permutations to arrive at a PDP win but the numbers and facts are just against PDP. FYI, GEJ has always wanted Ladoja to contest on a PDP ticket cos he does not trust any of the present PDP guber aspirants; he is still trying to persuade the guy to return to PDP Ribadu style. You know what I mean.
one thing I am sure of is ,the gentle gej ppl are seeing now will not be same gej they will see in 2015. Pdp can't afford to lose oyo state.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by Keky(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
whatlyf: Wishful thinking I tell you. When Did Senator Lehin and Ayoade Ademola Adeseun moved to Accord Party? STOP the wishful thinking brother. They are full fledged APC Members. The Olubadan still calls the shot in Ibadanland and 2015 won't be different. Bro, no need for your wishful thinking as PDP is only popular in Ogbomoso and nothing in Ibadan. As for Accord, they will give a good fight but Ajimobi will win.
Ajimobi will win? How? You don't knw what is going on in Oyo State bro. Ajimobi? Loooool
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Keky: Ajimobi will win? How? You don't knw what is going on in Oyo State bro. Ajimobi? Loooool
The problem with Oyo State is that no Governor has ruled for 2 terms. But saying APC is unpopular is far from it. The Party I fear in Oyo is not PDP but Accord Party
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by Keky(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
whatlyf: The problem with Oyo State is that no Governor has ruled for 2 terms. But saying APC is unpopular is far from it. The Party I fear in Oyo is not PDP but Accord Party
Not saying APC is unpopular, but Ajimobi didn't do well, not sure he`s gonna come back.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by stevolinkon40: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
whatlyf: The problem with Oyo State is that no Governor has ruled for 2 terms. But saying APC is unpopular is far from it. The Party I fear in Oyo is not PDP but Accord Party
is this barcanista for real? Your comments on this thread makes me wonder....
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by stevolinkon40: 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
if ajimobi is truely the best governor ever as many believe,but run his admministration and his party this same way,he will loose a 100 time.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by texaco1: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
The opposition against ajimobi is too much and too powerful for him and his apc party to contend with and overcome . He and his party will surely lose .

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by Amanwulu1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
soroptimist:

Arrant Nonsense

So if a Hausa Presidential candidate promise to make life better and fight corruption in order to free the resources of the country from the tight-fist of looters and bare-faced robbers which Jonathan has refused to help the people fight,you mean to say the Yorubas will not vote for that person because he is Hausa?

The 3rd Mainland bridge they presently use......was it a kalabari man that did it

So to you Yorubas will prefer to vote someone who will still remove fuel subsidy immediately he gets a 2nd term because you think they hate the Hausas

Or the youths who were swindled,scammed and killed over the non-existing Immigration jobs will still vote for the President who refused to sack the Minister who orchestrated the ritual killing of 17 individuals

The PHCN privatisation to cronies which has consistently delivered MegaWatts of darkness is a good reason to keep Jonathan in power to spite the Hausas?

Infantile analogy from you i dare say
oga pls vent ur anger 4 u hv d right. However, it cannot change 2015. I don't hv problem if u don't see what I'm seeing very clearly witout sentiment. Lets not abuse ourselves here.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election: How The Governors Stand by texaco1: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
The fear of accord party should be the beginning of wisdom for both oyo state pdp and apc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures Of People Killed By Herdsmen In Agatu Village / What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH EAST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / 97% Vs 5% DPR (PICTURE ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.