Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. (633 Views)

How To Cope In A Long Distance Relationship: Pls Help!! / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? / VERY BIG PROBLEM ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP: PLS HELP OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
I met my fiance January dis year wen I came bck 4rm Nysc. She is 22yrs n 300level student in Unizik. I am 26yrs n working as an auditor in 1 of d firm in Awka. We hv defined our relatnshp. Within d space of 2mnths, she hv 3 suitors to marry her. Jst yesterday, her mum called her dat another suitor is around. We love n cheerish each other. She said, she wil wait 4 me. But her family is mounting pressure on her. What will I do pls advice.
Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Let her go if u ain't ready to marry her now. When do u intend marrying her?

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Elo
Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by lirusehn(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
loosing ur relationship or ur property?? undecided
Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by billtommy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Start with brighter grammer, with it..........you can gain the world.
Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why did u paste it on property,instead of romance,

Are you that confused?

Don't be in a haste,whatever will be in life,will be.

Don't box yourself to a corner to prove a point.
Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by ghetto101(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
if she is ur's she is ur's,if she really want you and want you and want nobody else she will wait for you.and you shoud be sure you are going to marry her when you are ready if not let her go now.
Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by gen2briz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
billtommy: Start with brighter grammer, with it..........you can gain the world.

Welcome prof.

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Relationship Pls Help. by roymary: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mount pressure on her parents --- Tell them you got her pregnant already.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

4 Friends Every Man Must Have / Which One Of These 10 Is Too Depressing? / A Letter To Single Guys (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.