Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation (636 Views)

PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Will Disvirgining Another Girl Help Our Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by chemystery: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chemystery is at it again...

The inspiration behind this post was when my friend was telling me today how Tiwa Savage is so beautiful. In fact i fainted on hearing this. Imagine! It is very glaring that makeups have so made it that our generation no longer know what it entails to call a woman beautiful. Makeups have so made it that our men now see the dolls in form of ladies as beautiful. Now see our parents. They picked their wives carefully those days our mum go purely natural with no brazilian hair, pancake or marykay, fixed eyebrow, lashes, contact lenses, fixed nails, lipsticks, buttocks supplement. So the men of those days were exposed to pure, natural and unadulterated beauty and these affected the generation positively for this helped to checkmate the population of the ugly once. But suddenly, makeups came up from nowhere and every lady became beautiful just as suddenly. Now you see handsome and ugly men patronizing ugly-women-made-beautiful and this has no doubt help increase the population of ugly people walking down the streets. Those days, our men judge beauty from a ladies legs as well but these days our ladies have used trousers to cover it up that's why we have a large population of k-legs and bow-legs these days. But one thing i thank God for is that ladies cannot fix brains else our future generation will be over populated with olodos. Another issue again is that our children will no longer cherish grandparents like we do those days. I just can't imagine a generation where grandmums will be putting on bumshorts with grandchildren. In fact, the list is just inexhaustible. Chai! I really pity our future generation sha. Ladies, please stop confusing and deceiving us. Help our generation. Help our future kids i deh beg...
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Chemystery abiakwala ozo. *sekems in nd out of thread*
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by valmunich(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Your work looks so boring, learn how to space
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by Afrok(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am not against moderate makeup but when a lady that's wearing excess makeup calls her friend and says "Nneka! That guy behind us is really ugly" undecided, then I won't mind insulting her on behalf of the so-called ugly guy shocked. Clean some ladies makeup with water, and U have ladies with faces like that of a grandma wink. Ladies should wear makeup but in moderation.
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by OsoDupe(f): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
See you, have u seen Tiwa on ordinary hair didi before? Check her 'ife wa gbona' video and u will know she is beautiful without the makeup. So u mean our greatgrand mothers were that beautiful abi? Check out some pictures taken by early missionaries in the 1500s or so about, then u will know wht I'm saying, even d grandpas that u claim choose their wives carefully, I wonder who marry the ugly ones then. And who told u trousers hide k-legs? That's d job of a long skirt, if u have k-leg or u leg, trouser go show am,no hiding place, so how is ur dressing up affecting ur future generation, I still don't understand. This is it for this generation, u don't know wht will be in vogue in the future so ko soro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by chemystery: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
OsoDupe: See you, have u seen Tiwa on ordinary hair didi before? Check her 'ife wa gbona' video and u will know she is beautiful without the makeup.
I have only seen her on makeups and the purpose of makeups is to enhance one's beauty. If she is such a celebrity and makeups can't even help her, sorry for her. Maybe I have a high taste. Don't know
So u mean our greatgrand mothers were that beautiful abi? Check out some pictures taken by early missionaries in the 1500s or so about, then u will know wht I'm saying, even d grandpas that u claim choose their wives carefully, I wonder who marry the ugly ones then.
You called that 1500. In 1500, camera technology is not as developed as it is today. There was nothing like photoshop then. Ladies were natural then and you have no doubt or confusion distinguishing the beautiful once from the ugly ones. The ugly once get married then and probably by the ugly once. Even if you should marry someone ugly then, at least you are conscious of your actions. Unlike these days you see an ugly girl and you think she is beautiful.
And who told u trousers hide k-legs? That's d job of a long skirt, if u have k-leg or u leg, trouser go show am,no hiding place, so how is ur dressing up affecting ur future generation
If you don't know, know it now that girls hide a lot of things inside trousers especially spotty-legs, yam-leg, k-leg and bow-leg. If it doesn't conceal those things like you claimed, tell me why ladies with these defects put on nothing but trousers?
I still don't understand. This is it for this generation, u don't know wht will be in vogue in the future so ko soro.
And this scares the shiit out of me!
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by chemystery: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: Chemystery abiakwala ozo. *sekems in nd out of thread*
sekem back come explain that!
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by sseunth(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
OsoDupe: See you, have u seen Tiwa on ordinary hair didi before? Check her 'ife wa gbona' video and u will know she is beautiful without the makeup. So u mean our greatgrand mothers were that beautiful abi? Check out some pictures taken by early missionaries in the 1500s or so about, then u will know wht I'm saying, even d grandpas that u claim choose their wives carefully, I wonder who marry the ugly ones then. And who told u trousers hide k-legs? That's d job of a long skirt, if u have k-leg or u leg, trouser go show am,no hiding place, so how is ur dressing up affecting ur future generation, I still don't understand. This is it for this generation, u don't know wht will be in vogue in the future so ko soro.
aunty, are u ugly Or why are u soo much in support of make up?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: sekem back come explain that!
Means u don come again
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by MrCork: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
chemystery: Chemystery is at it again...

The inspiration behind this post was when my friend was telling me today how Tiwa Savage is so beautiful. In fact i fainted on hearing this. Imagine! It is very glaring that makeups have so made it that our generation no longer know what it entails to call a woman beautiful. Makeups have so made it that our men now see the dolls in form of ladies as beautiful. Now see our parents. They picked their wives carefully those days our mum go purely natural with no brazilian hair, pancake or marykay, fixed eyebrow, lashes, contact lenses, fixed nails, lipsticks, buttocks supplement. So the men of those days were exposed to pure, natural and unadulterated beauty and these affected the generation positively for this helped to checkmate the population of the ugly once. But suddenly, makeups came up from nowhere and every lady became beautiful just as suddenly. Now you see handsome and ugly men patronizing ugly-women-made-beautiful and this has no doubt help increase the population of ugly people walking down the streets. Those days, our men judge beauty from a ladies legs as well but these days our ladies have used trousers to cover it up that's why we have a large population of k-legs and bow-legs these days. But one thing i thank God for is that ladies cannot fix brains else our future generation will be over populated with olodos. Another issue again is that our children will no longer cherish grandparents like we do those days. I just can't imagine a generation where grandmums will be putting on bumshorts with grandchildren. In fact, the list is just inexhaustible. Chai! I really pity our future generation sha. Ladies, please stop confusing and deceiving us. Help our generation. Help our future kids i deh beg...

...which generation??... What has generation gots to do wit romance?

....bro arre u ok?
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by priscaoge(f): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm,threads on Makeup flooding NL since d days of John d Baptist. Anyway,I love makeup but not that HEAVY,LOUD and ANNOYING makeup. A light makeup is not bad @ all,I don't know Y some people prefer to apply all d makeup items on their face n end up looking like a rejected Masqueradeundecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, Please Help Our Future Generation by computerboy: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
First bullet: whether makeup or not, Tiwa savage remaineth ugly in my eyes.

Last bullet: A girl that doesn't apply makeups(light one oh) is a No No for me. But my wife gotta be applying that makeup even 50 yrs after our marriage.

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Become Born-again / Opinion / How To Overcome Shyness When Talking To a Gurlie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.