Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Constructive Counsel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Constructive Counsel (525 Views)

Any Advice On How To Handle This Situation!!!!! Constructive Abuse Is Allowed / I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me / Shud I Go For My Masters B4 Gettin Married Or Not: Pls I Need Ur Counsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
I am in a lot of trouble. I dated my ex for a few years but we had to break up ten months ago because of same genotype issue. A month ago, I finally met this
great guy after not being able to date for a while and we hit it off immediately. I went to see my ex for one last "kiss" and we ended up having sex.

I wasn't in my safe period and we didn't use a condom in the heat of passion. My new boo and I went out partying five days later and came back high. While we were having sex, the condom broke. I immediately got up and went to pee o. Now my period is late and I'm trying to figure out who may be the father.

Is it my ex or my current boo? If I tell my ex it's him, we'd have to get.married, same with the other guy.
What if I tell my current boo it's his and then later start seeing my ex in the baby's face?? I'm really confused on what to do and I need to act fast. I don't want to tell either of them that I slept with the other around
the same period. I would prefer to marry my ex
though, I still love him so much and he loves me too''.

What should I do?

Please, no.insults......... constructive advice.
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yeye dy smell

Anyway u can always do paternity test
Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Girls!!! So we guyz are not alone. "U went for a last kiss" #smh. Ur conscience did not even judge you for what you did to your new love. Anywayz a TEST will revail who the father is, Or u can decide to terminate the pregnancy nd make sure next time itz ONLY ur new bobo that gets IN, for u not to b caught in this same dilemma

1 Like

Re: Constructive Counsel by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
...My dear, i wont advice you to go back to your ex...its not safe for the both of you.....
....Dont be blinded by love.....Let your shine eyes well well.....You ll forget about love when you start passing through real sh*ts......
..... As for the baby, i think you exercise some patience first...try and confirm if you are pregnant for real......you ll have to choose one guy ni ooo, preferably your new boo.....you ll have to wait till u give birth till u can go for a paternity test.....
Re: Constructive Counsel by bbdrown: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
See gobe
Last kiss
Partying+highing
Temigracie, u talk well. I dey gbadun ur posts cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance Makeover / Rumor has it that her boyfriend (fiancé) is already married.....pls advice / How To Attract The Ideal Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.