Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. (697 Views)

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Omezuu: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
If the economy of this nation does not improve, in the next ten years Nigerian men will hardly find a woman to marry. Every girl i say hi to, the first question she would ask is 'Where do you work?' even before asking 'what is your name?' the situation has become so bad. Gone are the days when they said women are moved by what they hear. Now they are only moved by the car and money they see.
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by marieolae(f): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ehn pls get over it
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
...Lol...its normal.....i dont see anything bad about it....
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by freshness2020: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Its a good thing!
I entertain dat from them, atleast for security purpose ( make Dem no for marry armed robber).
If she no gree ♈όϋ , atleast it will motivate the man to find something to do!
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Emmafrancis: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op so u don follow notice this their new trend. So annoying.
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Omezuu: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
It's not that the question is bad but i think that question should not be the first thing the guy is confronted with.
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
what type of girls do u approach? How can the FIRST word from a girl be "where do u work"? Adonbilivit#
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Omezuu: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
Emmafrancis: Op so u don follow notice this their new trend. So annoying.
No be small thing o! I don suffer pass Job for their hand.
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Omezuu: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: what type of girls do u approach? How can the FIRST word from a girl be "where do u work"? Adonbilivit#
Do you stay in Port Harcourt?
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by beckyomas(f): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
For me, my first question is 'how old are you'?
Not all of them o, I'm just hearing this for the 1st time.
Yes and what kind of girls do even approach? According to urhoboman there.
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Omezuu: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
beckyomas: For me, my first question is 'how old are you'?
Not all of them o, I'm just hearing this for the 1st time.
Yes and what kind of girls do even approach? According to urhoboman there.
it's the normal girls we see everyday.
Re: Where Do You Work?-the First Question Ladies Ask Guys. by Omezuu: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: I stay in lagos. I still don't believe approaching a PH babe will prompt her to ask that question.
Does the following happen?

YOU - HI!!! How u cutie?
PH BABE - where do u work?
YOU - what is ur name?
PH BABE - I said where do u work?
YOU - cnt u jux return my greetings first? Btw I don't work.
PH BABE - *walks away*

Bro reason am na, doesn't ryhme, if u tell us they are only looking for bigger pockets, that I will understnd beta.
yes that is exactly what i mean. That is the trend here.

(1) (Reply)

mistake thread / Letter To My Love. / Wedding Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.