Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? (589 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Your thoughts.........
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? by DuchessLily(f): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
U̶̲̥̅̊ have τ̲̅ȍ love †ђξ person by force oooo...and marry †ђξ person sef tongue as long as its not rape why would U̶̲̥̅̊ have sex with some1 U̶̲̥̅̊ don't love Dnt commit abortion oo...dia riz God ooo hehehe

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? by roymary: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
You have to fu*k him till you love him.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
abort. Wat u waiting for? Will u take care of the child?
Re: What Would You Do In The Case Of An Pregnancy With Someone You Don't Love? by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Sep 27, 2014
DuchessLily: U̶̲̥̅̊ have τ̲̅ȍ love †ђξ person by force oooo...and marry †ђξ person sef tongue as long as its not rape why would U̶̲̥̅̊ have sex with some1 U̶̲̥̅̊ don't love Dnt commit abortion oo...dia riz God ooo hehehe
she go don do DC by now

(1) (Reply)

Inlaw's Request: Please Advice? / Zimbabwe Students Fight Dirty Over Ban Of Kissing In School Environment / Looking For My Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.