Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (94659 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
scribble:

chei
guy, u sef dey take style book space..

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by yungchop: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
. . .

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Lexcom20(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
dont mind those GNLD people they keep disturbin my line with their worthless sms
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
femidejulius: OP.. I wish I could say u are 100 percent right in your write up but I am very unimpressed with your first sentence where you absolved these GNLD ppl by saying they are not fraudsters. A person advertised a fake, non existing job and he is not a fraudster? A person collects your money under false pretence and he is not a fraudster? A person intentionally gives you a false hope and collect your money and he is not a fraudster?

I decided to check out the definition of "fraudster" using my oxford dictionary of English (second edition) and this turns up:

fraudster
▶ noun Brit. a person who commits fraud, especially in business dealings.

Angry I couldn't get enough material to nail u, I decided to check the meaning of fraud using the same dictionary

fraud /frɔːd/
▶ noun [mass noun] wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain: he was convicted of fraud | [count noun] prosecutions for social security frauds.
▪ [count noun] a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities: mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds.
— ORIGIN
Middle English: from Old French fraude, from Latin fraus, fraud- 'deceit, injury'.

Pls edit that first sentence of yours. This people are evil and criminals who dupes unsuspecting public
Spot on bruv...

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by DJDOLA(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
We beat one of them last month in my area

4 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Leboska(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
If only the Nigerian youth can be creative using their strenght to creat jobs for themselves things like this will never arise. But how can they when somebody is on nairaland 24/7 & Linda ikeji creating treads looking for ftc things & fp,commenting always on linda ikeji blog looking for some few coins forgetting he can make much more than that with his time. Please use your head.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by sisiafrika(f): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
What of KEDI and Greenlife?
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by chumakk: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Any business that will tell me to bring in someone before i can make money is not for me cool It is better i learn programing and become rich like our oga Seun cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmmmm!
That response to booqee's SMS is quite unprofessional

Thanks for sharing op

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by camcor(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
GNLD, your main distributor attitude and ways of defrauding nigerians is exposed. Be warned so that you will not move from frying pan to fire.

@op, welldone
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by pillowcase: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
GNLD is useless, People should just stop applying through jobberman..Most job ads on jobberman are GNLD adverts,jobpraido,job naija,some on nairaland here...Fake Fake and Fake....That was how they sent me a useless msg saying "Congratulations u've been shortlisted for a job briefing at mushin trinity morgan........blah blahh blahhh"..The "Congratulations" alone made me laugh out loud cheesy cheesy and I jst shook my head,"mushin of all places"..I'm very skeptical abt locations, "mushin,oshodi,ojuelegba,ikeja(that's their headquarters,GNLD phase 1 estate cheesy cheesy cheesy ),etc"....

6 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by initialize(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
They still sent a text message to me last week

So it is jobberm.an that is responsible.... I get it now

Nairaland Mobile HQ || For top Quality Android phones and tablets within your budget...::::Click Here::::....
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
They send me messages 2wice a day. And it's jobber man that gave them access to do all sorts. U think ure applying for a real job only for u to see medpro. I wish this people can be arrested. Its not fair for people like us who are job hunting. Once a message comes into my phone, I would just see u have been shortlisted for so so so and so, I'd be so happy then suddenly I would see med pro. At a time I started sending messages back to the number they put at the end of the text that they should leave me alone. I get messages every day. Every blessed day. I wish the news papers can carry it or something. They are fraudulent. They are just harassing people. It's not fair.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by synergycom19: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for this info. But what do you expect from the Private Sector when the Government(public sector,who are suppose to acts with integrity, sincerity, ethics, honesty and social responsibility), but exploit unemployed citizens by charging fees with unsuitable and unfriendly recruitment conditions. I.E Immigration service, IMO state during the regime of the last Administration.
Worst still, The ministry of labour fails to educate unsuspecting applicants about scams being perpetuated by this employment agencies and/or even prosecuting them.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice one poster.
i pains me dt fraudsters have chosen unemployed youths as their target market.
all my cousins dt graduated from 2011 till date are still unemployed and i just wish i can help. Any coy dt tells u to pay for anything ranging from exam test, medicals and training is a suspect

Be prayerful. Without a story their wont be hiSTORY. Dont be discourage!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
eunisam: but not all GNLD outlets are like that
if you have a contradicting opinion about them, then share...
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
I actually had to break my MTN sim when their messages became annoying!!!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by 1stola: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
IF THERE IS ANY COY I HATE IN NIGERIA, IT'S DEFINITELY (GNLD)
THOSE PEOPLE ARE BàSTARDS!
EFCC NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE.
THEY GO ABOUT PASTING FAKES JOBS JUST TO EXTORT THE VULNERABLE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS. I DON'T REALLY BLAME THEM THOUGH, IT'S THE GULLIBLE YOUTHS THAT I BLAME. HOW CAN YOU BE LOOKING FOR A JOB AND WILL STILL STUPIDLY PAY N8500 FOR ONE USELESS TRAINING THEY WON'T TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT? WHAT DA FÜCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE'S BRAIN
WHAT EVEN ANNOYS ME MOST IS THAT, THEIR DRUGS ARE ALSO VERY FAKE!!! THOSE DRUGS DON'T WORK!
GNLD FÙCKERS ARE EVERYWHERE...
HERE IN ABUJA, THEIR HEADQUARTER IS LOCATED AT - NOTE!
(BASSAN PLAZA OPPOSITE NNPC TOWER) DON'T WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO GO THERE ANYTIME YOU GET AN INVITATION THERE FOR JOB!
THE FIRST AND LAST TIME - TWO YEARS AGO THAT I WAS INVITED THERE FOR A FAKE JOB, I WAS SO PISSED THAT IT WAS MOBILE POLICE AROUND THERE THAT TIME THAT SETTLED OUR QUARREL...
THIS DAYS, WHEN YOU SEE JOB VACANCY POSTERS IN THE STREET, NINE OUT OF TEN IS USUALLY FAKE GNLD JOB
MY ADVISE TO YOUTH IS THAT THEY SHOULD ALWAYS TAKE THEIR TIME TO TEAR ONLY THE NUMBERS OF THE POSTERS OFF AND RENDER IT USELESS EVEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM AS THEY ARE POSTING IT.
Leboska: If only the Nigerian youth can be creative using their strenght to creat jobs for themselves things like this will never arise. But how can they when somebody is on nairaland 24/7 & Linda ikeji creating treads looking for ftc things & fp,commenting always on linda ikeji blog looking for some few coins forgetting he can make much more than that with his time. Please use your head.
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by sorom4: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
These dudes made me to stop applying for jobs that is not from a BIG COMPANY. They have covered every job sites. NOTE: Its rare to see an Organization thats inviting people for a test and an interview same day. Any dt does dt; comes 4m d evil one

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by charly4tex(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
m once a victim, filled with disappointment while listening to their trash at the venue, all the way from victoria island down to that venue am just considering my wasted transport and lauch while am there. So fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by blater500(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
1 NAIRA BULK SMS WEBSITE . FAST AND RELIABLE VISIT www.eventsms.com.ng
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by eunisam: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
MarvellousGod: if you have a contradicting opinion about them, then share...
no mb

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by RichDad1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
GNLD again? I hope everyone must have been aware of their modus operandi by now? Anyways.....,

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Djicemob: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
How can u be in a job and instead of being paid,u end up paying ur employers? But seriously,who falls for GNLD cheap tricks
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by OsoDupe(f): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
awon were gbogbo, if na so d thing dey sell, I wonder why they don't put their family members and turn it to family business. Stupid people.

5 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Project400: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by RichDad1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
GNLD again? I tot everyone must have been aware of their modus operandi by now? Anyways.....,
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
booqee: double post.
#edited
i have bn followin U around... Checkd ur twitter and evn went to search 4 u on fbk... Itz lyk U hav really sufferd in d hans of dz drug marketers... Saw ur post on medpro or so on anoda thread... Pele! In btw.... O fine no be small wink

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by 1miccza: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
onihaxy:

Onihaxy you're right I fell for their tricks and ended up wasting all my savings on that nonsense!!!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Etizz: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Shey dem go wait for me make I leave warri come lagos for their so called interview.... these guys are more Dan frauds......
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Janetozi(f): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
I would have fallen a victim of those deceivers if not for God.

And besides, the nature of the work is not even appealing. I can't imagine selling food supplement from house to house, shop to shop and office to office and @ the end ur gain = nothing.

Person will be working like elephant & be eating like ant. The harder u work the poorer u are.

Those that haven already fallen a victim are regretting it and instead of them to caution others from being deceived like them, they will even encourage you to go into it.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by dramaticspeak(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Educate yourselves. Download that book below and you will understand why all this mlm e.g gnld, avenues to wealth and co are all legal scams. Its not up to 20 pages. The title is:why you should not invest in mlm. For those who can't download it. Send a blank email to hansel.praise16@gmail.com and the book will be forwarded to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.