Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93993 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by onihaxy: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
smithboela: Who told you GNLD product is not working, GNLD is creating millionaires and you guys are talking nonsense. MLM marketing is not by force. This thread was sponsored by Medical practitioners who doesn't want people to go for Quantum Resonance test, anyway Thanks to China for making most things possible.
do u mean the self-claimed millionaire motivational speaker whose suit looks like that of our gateman's own?, or you mean millionaires who cant afford 4k to make a 4by3 banner signboard?. Or the millionaires who keeps begging and disturbing with calls to obtain 8500 from poor applicants?. You dey craze

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Abduletudaye(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
vision2050: thank you sir

No problem sir
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by bjtinz: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
booqee: wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44 this will be good for front page.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo rude and annoying... >sad

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is med pro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Just very recently, I got like 3 SMS per day, when I couldn't take the shii anymore I sent them a text and this was their reply:

laff wan tear my beelle oooooooiio grin grin
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vision2050: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
GNLD, TREVO, FOREVERLIVING bird of the same feather. Patronize me in buying Eagle Insecticide @ #200. It kills Cockroaches, Bedbug, Mosquito, Wall gecko , Ant e.t.c,very effective, na double action For Fumigation: Call me 07062802771. Bro Seun no vex o

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by scribble: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
dirtymoney: guy, u sef dey take style book space..

im always in the right place at the right time

call that time monetization
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by awofe20(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
is not my force 2 join them
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vision2050: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
awofe20: is not my force 2 join them
why the deceiving?
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by awofe20(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
if our father create a company 4 us e can't looking 4 job up and down because govt can't do anything 4 us now
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
onihaxy:
do u mean the self-claimed millionaire motivational speaker whose suit looks like that of our gateman's own?, or you mean millionaires who cant afford 4k to make a 4by3 banner signboard?. Or the millionaires who keeps begging and disturbing with calls to obtain 8500 from poor applicants?. You dey craze
lol nice one, dose scammers av started using customized bulk sms numbers so as to prevent ppl from blasting dem wif text msgs, dey will now put one fone number for ppl to call for more info, bastards.

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by awofe20(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
vision2050: why the deceiving?
business skill
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Memphis357(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mayor88: Thanx 4 d info.... Also stay away from HALLMARK concept d operate xactly lyk GNLD guys
Boss resources too.
I was just too smart for those muthafuckaz!!!
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Also beware of Vemma.

Those ones are coming to Nigeria after ruining lives in Britain and the US. I have a guy in London who is busy looking for people to buy Vemma Verve energy drink. Engineering graduate from a Russell Group university. Terrible.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by eledacedar(f): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
rickkid: Also beware of Vemma.

Those ones are coming to Nigeria after ruining lives in Britain and the US. I have a guy in London who is busy looking for people to buy Vemma Verve energy drink. Engineering graduate from a Russell Group university. Terrible.

They will even tell you the container is nanotechnology driven. I put their claims to shame the day I went there.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vision2050: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
awofe20: business skill
na fraud. Gej should set a committee about this wrongdoing
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
best way to identify these gnld ppl is when u get a message wif no name of company, all u see is invite for written test and interview n address. also the message has no sender number, all u c is d name of an hr company. their best cover is to hide under a falsifed hr company name.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Funjosh(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
shocked
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by ibrahym47(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
vicoloni: They are in same category with Avenues to wealth> Awon ole dede!
ondo boy hw u dey
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Deepfreezer(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2014
brothers snd sisters becareful. this thread deserve to be split into 4 on front page. imagine defrauding job seekers Eiyaaaah
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2014
s

5 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by snadguy007(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance. The real knowledge it to know the extent of ones ignorance because ignorance when practiced becomes violent.
My name is Tobi Olawoyin and i am a proud marketer for GNLD. i dont want to talk much as time is money and honestly speaking as a graduate of Babcock university, I studied international law. Am just here to clear GNLD which is the company that i work for.
the money is not for NOT for Training because the training is 100% free.

Am i the only one that think you are lying ??

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by crudedude(m): 1:15am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance. The real knowledge it to know the extent of ones ignorance because ignorance when practiced becomes violent.
My name is Tobi Olawoyin and i am a proud marketer for GNLD. i dont want to talk much as time is money and honestly speaking as a graduate of Babcock university, I studied international law. Am just here to clear GNLD which is the company that i work for.

1. This post of GNLD being a scam is going against Rule number 8 of Naira Land.com ill urge naira land administrators to see to dat

BECAUSE GNLD is a network marketing company i.e you can only succeed if you help people to succeed that is why you need to invite more peope you want to help succeed to the job.
where i realized that this post going against GNLD is false is the 8,500 naira (wrong registration price i.e you were just unlucky) GNLD charges #9,500 for your registration (@ least you have to pay certain amount before you start your own business) this money accounts for your customer id number, a starters kit (catalogue, 2,supplements worth #4000 and idcard to acess the wharehouse @Gbagada/ikorodu only) if you are not given all of these immediately after payment, its not GNLD. the money is not for NOT for Training because the training is 100% free.

The sentence that GNLD supplement doesn't work or they sell fake drugs is false I have been marketing these supplements for a long time and i wont be in my current position in GNLD if the supplement doesn't, because it has worked for my first client, how i get another client is through my first testimony that the supplement has worked for him/her. testimony and proof is the easiest way to market any product.
There is always market for the product anywhere in the world you just have to strategize and have a full proof plan. because if you don't plan to succeed than you have planned to fail.
Pls if you are approached by anybody to join any company and you have to pay, the FIRST thing to do which i did is to do your assignment I.E Go online and look at the history of the company before you join. GNLD is 56 years in existence if it has survived that long with its product, then its products are obviously of Good quality Because it has stood the Test of time.
Its True that you see people on the road sharing flyers but as a graduate seeing that the GNLD opportunity is real you have to invest in your success before you can achieve real successful anywhere in this world.

YOU SAID YOUR MAKING THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP RICHER, PLS IF YOU GO AND WORK IN AN OFFICE WONT YOU BE WORKING FOR THE PERSON AT THE TOP AND MAKING HIM RICHER?

@ GNLD the only difference between the people that are making the money and you that just started is the time because dey have paid the price to get to that position and you have to do your own part as well.
We are in the information age and passing around the wrong information is bad because you will be passing your ignorance to people and i'll urge people to seek more information from reputable sources like wikipedia and youtube.
i swear am tired of typing .......
to know more follow me on twitter @colonelalliance or check my blog for more info on GNLD @ tobiolawoyin.blog.com Thank you..
Start a new thread and counter the points on this one then call a supermod to take it to front page. Let's hear your side of the story.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Joshuadon: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

1. This post of GNLD being a scam is going against Rule number 8 of Naira Land.com ill urge naira land administrators to see to dat

BECAUSE GNLD is a network marketing company i.e you can only succeed if you help people to succeed that is why you need to invite more peope you want to help succeed to the job.
where i realized that this post going against GNLD is false is the 8,500 naira (wrong registration price i.e you were just unlucky) GNLD charges #9,500 for your registration (@ least you have to pay certain amount before you start your own business) this money accounts for your customer id number, a starters kit (catalogue, 2,supplements worth #4000 and idcard to acess the wharehouse @Gbagada/ikorodu only) if you are not given all of these immediately after payment, its not GNLD. the money is not for NOT for Training because the training is 100% free.

The sentence that GNLD supplement doesn't work or they sell fake drugs is false I have been marketing these supplements for a long time and i wont be in my current position in GNLD if the supplement doesn't, because it has worked for my first client, how i get another client is through my first testimony that the supplement has worked for him/her. testimony and proof is the easiest way to market any product.
There is always market for the product anywhere in the world you just have to strategize and have a full proof plan. because if you don't plan to succeed than you have planned to fail.
Pls if you are approached by anybody to join any company and you have to pay, the FIRST thing to do which i did is to do your assignment I.E Go online and look at the history of the company before you join. GNLD is 56 years in existence if it has survived that long with its product, then its products are obviously of Good quality Because it has stood the Test of time.
Its True that you see people on the road sharing flyers but as a graduate seeing that the GNLD opportunity is real you have to invest in your success before you can achieve real successful anywhere in this world.

YOU SAID YOUR MAKING THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP RICHER, PLS IF YOU GO AND WORK IN AN OFFICE WONT YOU BE WORKING FOR THE PERSON AT THE TOP AND MAKING HIM RICHER?

@ GNLD the only difference between the people that are making the money and you that just started is the time because dey have paid the price to get to that position and you have to do your own part as well.
We are in the information age and passing around the wrong information is bad because you will be passing your ignorance to people and i'll urge people to seek more information from reputable sources like wikipedia and youtube.
to know more follow me on twitter @colonelalliance or check my blog for more info on GNLD @ tobiolawoyin.blog.com Thank you..

SCAMMER NO 1....REXPOSED SEE UR MOUTH NA GOD CATCH YOU..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 27, 2014
crudedude:
Start a new thread and counter the points on this one then call a supermod to take it to front page. Let's hear your side of the story.
tnks buh trying to convince peope is just a wasteof time pple believe lies easily than the truth because the lie is safe and the truth is risky ur human am sure you will wanna be on the safe side but only great men take great steps. #tnks for you opinion
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by easystudy101: 1:47am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 27, 2014
easystudy101: i dont understand

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Wey-You-Fast-Abroad-ebook/dp/B00MTW6O52
u said i should counter the first post in a new page right
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Kay25(m): 2:44am On Aug 27, 2014
You are right same thing they did and i fell into it my 8500 was not refunded .they claim they work with international organisation like WHO.please lets publicise this so that other people dont just fall into their hands exploiting them.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Kay25: You are right same thing they did and i fell into it my 8500 was not refunded .they claim they work with international organisation like WHO.please lets publicise this so that other people dont just fall into their hands exploiting them.
where did u pay the money to and was it cash? @kay
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2014
What is GNLD
What is the full meaning?
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 27, 2014
tobi2050:

I feel like giving u a dirty slap. You haven't talked about the fraudulent way u pple advertise your 'job'.

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by kabba7(m): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Truth is there are too many dubious companys in Lagos one notorious stock broker I would advice nairalanders to beware of is CASHCRAFT ,
Like hell avoid them like plague but if you are already in thier net talk to your legs maybe by selling off and even then be sure you give them close mark they will most likepy skin you alive . DONT DULL you are warned !
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by wolebs0007(m): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2014
@ Op, God bless you..I once experienced this with one P0WELL global company in IB. Same scam procedures as you outlined. They conducted a brief test for us and was told to wait for the result. To my surprise, the interviewer summoned me to pay the 8500 license fee to get certified as a nutritionist, she said the test was just a formality that the cash na the "koko". I replied saying I wasn't prepared for that as I didn't know I was going to pay to get employed, she said "Mr man drop anything you have with you now to know you are serious to take the job, notin-notin na hin bad pass". I couldn't control my amusement as I burst into laughter and left the "one room company". Graduates pls be informed.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by huptin(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Do we have a ministry for labour in this country? does the ministry have staff? what exactly do they do? Na wa for naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.