Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Engagement Ring To Marieolae - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Engagement Ring To Marieolae (3115 Views)

My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Engagement Ring To Marieolae by marieolae(f): 1:06am On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin
Andyblaze:
Those days grin grin
Re: My Engagement Ring To Marieolae by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 23, 2015
This phukin thread should be closed. Cc farano
Re: My Engagement Ring To Marieolae by Andyblaze: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2015
marieolae:
grin grin
awww my love, you're here? Wont forget that voicenote day smiley
Re: My Engagement Ring To Marieolae by marieolae(f): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Yes i'm here smiley..you just forgot about us sad sad sad
Andyblaze:
awww my love, you're here? Wont forget that voicenote day smiley
Re: My Engagement Ring To Marieolae by Andyblaze: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin No naa......they don't wanna let us do what we know how to do best, but its all Good now. Hope everything with you has been great?
marieolae:
Yes i'm here smiley..you just forgot about us sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honest Advice / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? / Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.