Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ladies And Their Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Attitude (1478 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: And since when did trolling become a job

He does it everyday on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
What is trolling?
Romancegirl:

He does it everyday on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: What is trolling?

He's more like someone who create unnecessary thread and make people to laugh with some post.

That's not what trolling means, well.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/trolling
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
The only way you can be trolled is if u are interested in the troll
Romancegirl:
He's more like someone who create unnecessary thread and make people to laugh with some post.

That's not what trolling means, well.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/trolling
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: The only way you can be trolled is if u are interested in the troll

Ok
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Marcelinho(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Romancegirl:

Do u love? I thought trolling is the only job u do?

don't be too hard on urself dear!
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Forget about the Mrs cork, xo what's up angel
Romancegirl:

Ok
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz:

are you sure you'll not break the sim card undecided
..lol...I cant do dat now...
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: Forget about the Mrs cork, xo what's up angel

Nothing much. U?
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by MrCork: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Romancegirl:

Do u love? I thought trolling is the only job u do?

. .see this goat desrespectin a Londoner...sweery am a playa..this means ma job is to love u and other females...aotomatically..it simply means u hav to share me! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Cool,are u a nigerian?
Romancegirl:
Nothing much. U?
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by baggy4luv(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
The day you know that you must'nt meet every girl.....I tire for guys...if any girl thinks she's gat ego..am not so dumb to fuel it..
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by MrCork: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: What is trolling?

..bro..no oofense but don't they sell dictionary in Nigeria?...anyways, an example of a great troll is romancegirl...she always cussin online undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: Cool,are u a nigerian?

Yes
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice, i thought u where a black American,well,where do u live , for now?
Romancegirl:

Yes
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: Nice, i thought u where a black American,well,where do u live , for now?

Lagos
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
I stay in lagos, currently on my industrial training,in a construction firm, what about u?
Romancegirl:

Lagos
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by ibrahym47(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
vizkiz: so you are using the blackberry to create this thread right?
vizkiz ago ban u o grin
vizkiz: so you are using the blackberry to create this thread right?
vizkiz ago ban u o
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: I stay in lagos, currently on my industrial training,in a construction firm, what about u?

Nothing.
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
A jambite presumably, what is ur choice of university?
Romancegirl:

Nothing.
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: A jambite presumably, what is ur choice of university?

Am not a jambite.
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ok , what university do u school in, unilag? Am guessing
Romancegirl:

Am not a jambite.
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Crocz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
MrCork:

. .see this goat desrespectin a Londoner...sweery am a playa..this means ma job is to love u and other females...aotomatically..it simply means u hav to share me! angry

At first I tot you are one sensible person...but then I saw several of your posts on many threads...when you are not insulting somebody, you'd be condemning another...now you've stoop so low to insult a female?...that's a new low in ur life dude...you should go to church and start rolling over and crying to Jesus that ur life is taking an out of hand dimension...lest I mention, you keep blabbing about London and light skin girls, when all your ancestors died in an hamlet in Okija and all as black as anything imaginable...whatever you've been smoking is NOT good for your brain dude!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok , what university do u school in, unilag? Am guessing

Yes
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Brilliant,so what u studying or there , i am studying civil engineering
Romancegirl:

Yes
Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by MrCork: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

At first I tot you are one sensible person...but then I saw several of your posts on many threads...when you are not insulting somebody, you'd be condemning another...now you've stoop so low to insult a female?...that's a new low in ur life dude...you should go to church and start rolling over and crying to Jesus that ur life is taking an out of hand dimension...lest I mention, you keep blabbing about London and light skin girls, when all your ancestors died in an hamlet in Okija and all as black as anything imaginable...whatever you've been smoking is NOT good for your brain dude!

[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Attitude by MrCork: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
Crocz:

..ok..so now u sayin Jesus is dark skin, u will insult every body on nairaland that yor ancestors r from London?.....the great news is that our research hav finaly concluded that u nid quick medical attenssion plus a good yorubar man (no oofense) undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

38 Facts You Should Know About Loneliness / God Forbid, If Armed Robber Burst To House & Rape Your Wife, Can U Stil Luv Her? / All Girls Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.