Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. (2821 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Constructive Criticism / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by baralatie(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2014
joella1: A@5mins,
But he does have a LIFE LONG problem, hence the medication.. We've tried both western and local but.. This he didn't just develop, its always been like this from the very 1st time, I am convinced that the reason his relationship with one of his EX-GFs broke down was cos she couldn't manage it(he told me she cheated on him & it was obvious and he couldn't forgive) he is still sorta in love with this lady cos he fondly talks about her & he sends her money when she's in financial straits.
The truth is that I may not have stayed with him(I tried to break it off 2x but I couldn't hurt him) if I had been experienced enough when our relationship was in its infancy or if he wasn't a sweet and dependable person or if I had the confidence to face my folks that I'm breaking up with him after I discovered how its SUPPOSED to be or if I'm blessed with friends with less eventful relationships.
I'm a realist, so I know there is no perfection.
hmmmm!
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by baralatie(m): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2014
joella1: A@5mins,
But he does have a LIFE LONG problem, hence the medication.. We've tried both western and local but.. This he didn't just develop, its always been like this from the very 1st time, I am convinced that the reason his relationship with one of his EX-GFs broke down was cos she couldn't manage it(he told me she cheated on him & it was obvious and he couldn't forgive) he is still sorta in love with this lady cos he fondly talks about her & he sends her money when she's in financial straits.
The truth is that I may not have stayed with him(I tried to break it off 2x but I couldn't hurt him) if I had been experienced enough when our relationship was in its infancy or if he wasn't a sweet and dependable person or if I had the confidence to face my folks that I'm breaking up with him after I discovered how its SUPPOSED to be or if I'm blessed with friends with less eventful relationships.
I'm a realist, so I know there is no perfection.
let me approach in the following:
1,past
I had a young lady who I fell in love with but it was clear she would not stick with an inexperienced lover in bed(it was a serious battle but we peacefully split),she had this guy that she was head over heels with
the young couple broke and she met anoda then broke up and anoda(she got tired )..

2.reality
it may not be all green on the other side!an older woman taught me the first is not the last time,so as man you improve yourself and trying to improve performance is the easiest thing in the world(this I discovered)

3.do you know how sad I am anytime I hear about how she gets dumped all because she bought the idea of sex=love.

op be careful of what you wish for!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clean LG GC 131 SQ Fridge For Sale / Pure Natural Sex Booster / I'm still here because of my kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.