Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. (2822 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Constructive Criticism / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Godmystrength: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

Buy a vibrator that runs on diesel if you have to. There's no justification to step out on your husband. You knew he was a 2 sec man before you married him.
diesel ke?? grin grin
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by filiks(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1:

He will rather die, he is a conservative/spirikoko person..I suggested that to him like I got varied research that if he works on "himself" about an hour or so before the main event he could maybe go the distanced. He was embarassed and begged me not to bring it up again cos he feels like a failure and at a loss on what to do.
I can't stand to see him hurt.. He isn't a selfish person,he just has control issues.

Please show him 1 Cor 7:3-5! His body belongs to you and yours belongs to him!
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by DeeMain(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1: To cut a long story short, it was the best 6months of my "Experience".. I could have kept it going cos I felt zero guilt but I knew it wasn't the best way to start marital life so I let my other guy go(he was very sad about it but couldn't help it)
The sex with my man never improved and I still went ahead to marry him cos I had given my word and he is a solid and dependable sweet soul... I didn't hold the sexual trickery against him cos I was street smart enough to realise that he had to do what he had to do..
The crux of the matter is that the few minutes has gradually over the years declined to 20-30 seconds 2-3x a month.. And it never happens more than once at a time.... He has sought all the help available and nothing WORKS..

I'm seriously considering HELPING MYSELF

P.S--My old flame(married 2years ago) is still very interested!!

I can bet my all that you haven't tried everything. Trust me on this. What have you tried? Can you list them?

His problem would be psychological: childhood trauma, emotional pain, fear-ridden dysfunctional home, past issues or trauma around the opposite sex, etc. Mind and body are inseperable. Issues and anxieties in the mind show up in the body as dysfunctions or diseases. A good therapist will sort him out.

PM me if you want to talk more on this or need a good therapist.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Richy4(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2014
What about dish washing. Let him wash your dish for 20 minutes and do the usual for whatever seconds he last. I guess his satisfaction is to make you happy. And don't ask me what dish washing mean.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Godmystrength: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4: What about dish washing. Let him wash your dish for 20 minutes and do the usual for whatever seconds he last. I guess his satisfaction is to make you happy. And don't ask me what dish washing mean.
what is dish washing??
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by egopersonified(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4: What about dish washing. Let him wash your dish for 20 minutes and do the usual for whatever seconds he last. I guess his satisfaction is to make you happy. And don't ask me what dish washing mean.

Describe dish washing in one sentence.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Me too. I want to know cheesy
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Godmystrength: 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4: .
Godmystrength: what is dish washing??
egopersonified:
Describe dish washing in one sentence.
soulglo: Me too. I want to know cheesy
What is [size=14pt]DISH WASHING[/size]??
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by egopersonified(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4, we want to know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about this dish washing issue. Seriously, I really want to learn so I dont open threads about wanting to cheat. Just try to explain with discretion.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
Egopersonified, godmystrength, soulglo see una head like 'what is dishwashing' as if say una no know. Abeg don't embarrass the bros he explained it very well what it was.

However it seems the husband has issues dishwashing too so this might be tricky.
Brb.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
@joella1 op so you have a spiritually inclined one-minute man, otherwise known as a 'rapid ejaculator'.

A premature ejaculator is one who comes so quick he can't even get you pregnant. I want to believe you guys already have kids. So he's a rapid ejaculator not premature ejaculator. Knowing the problem is the first step in solving it.

Your husband knows his problem. Its a BIG problem for all males, one of the main destroyers of our big ego, not being able to satisfy our woman. Believe me when I tell you he is more worried about it than you are. What he needs to improve is your support not any harsh treatment like refusing his gifts or throwing the holy book 'your body is my body' at him. Force will do nothing in this area.

There are some questions that need answering before we go further. These questions are explicit but necessary. All kids below 18 please log off this section and go read your books pls.

1. How many times a month do you guys have sex?

2. Who initiates it? Think carefully about this pls.

3. Do you guys have a routine position for sex, if yes what is it?

4. Is he open for trying different positions during sex?

5. Does he object to 0ral sex? If yes what is his main reason? Religion, disgust?

6. Have you ever caught him watching p0rn?

7. How many times a week does he take alcohol

8. What time on the average do you guys have sex? Mornings, afternoons, evenings or midnight?

9. What is his occupation? Does he travel a lot?

10. When he 'almost disvirgined' you was he a virgin himself? Did he have sexual escapades before he married you?

11. Have you ever urged him to try harder in the process of having sex?

The answers you give will determine the next step.
Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Godmystrength: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
@5minsmadness- he didn't explain. He just said OP should let her hubby wash her dish for 20mins. I want to know what dish maybe i can tell hubby to wash too..
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Did you say you dont want to hurt him? but the deceit your mind is tricking you with(adultery) can kill him. Again his actions are selfish and your 'obedient' silence is encouraging it. You have to help him and yourself cos somewhere in his mind he knows he's failing here though he tries to cover it with ego and the burying of the issue is worsening matters. First of all at every relax moment you share reassure him you have his back, that he shouldnt feel like a failure/inadequate with you cos his problem is yours and you will love/accept/be there for him no matter what. Then tell him you need to deal with the issue/bring up pre- intimacy again not cos you want to disobey him but that burying it is hurting you more especially as you believe he can try/do something. Let him know it is safe to let down his pride this once for a different approach to the issue. Remember to appreciate and encourage every effort of his to make it work. Lastly be INSISTENT,PERSISTENT AND PATIENT i believe he will yeild and become better with himself as well as explore other options. Do not take a no answer from him again, INSIST.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by itstpia1: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Would anyone like to guess the op is probably behind at least 2500 other stories on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Godmystrength: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
itstpia1: Would anyone like to guess the op is probably behind at least 2500 other stories on this forum.
As I said real life is stranger than fiction. I'm a NL veteran, want to maintain a level of privacy hence the new UN
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
@

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2014
HIM

He is a reluctant lover. That could be from a number of things including his spiritual upbringing, his age and his poor performance.
You have said it on more than one accession that he is the 'spirikoko' type. You must have known this before you got married in fact it must have been one of the main reasons why you married him in the first place i.e responsible, faithful, etc. You honestly don't expect such a person to be a swx maniac, he will definitely be conservative.

Its true men's libido decreases with age (from 45 onwards) but that is no excuse for your sex life to go to the pits. The thing is to make sure he is actually physically fit to increase his sexual appetite. Does he have a stressful job? When last did thetl two of you take some time off and go on a vacation? In Nigeria going on a vacation can mean leaving the kids with a family member for a weekend while you guys spend it at that new hotel that opened up near your house. No stress of family work for you, no stress of office work for him, just room service, ac tight room with 24hrs light and a swimming pool and gym at your disposal! This change in itself can bring about a marked increase in his libido. You guys have been married 16yrs, have you taken time out for a second honeymoon?

Still on age, does he have any chronic illness? E.g back pains, waist pains, hypertension, diabetes? If yes are they under control? Does he struggle with back pain while knocking you in the missionary position? It would be no wonder he's just interested in getting it over with as soon as possible and if he isn't fit or is unduly stressed he won't have the stamina for round 2 or 3 or 4.
Get him to see a doctor and do a fitness test. Just to make sure everything is running fine.

Poor performance. Once again you married him like this and so shouldnt be too surprised that he is the way he is. But I'm guessing after 16yrs you are tired of the whole thing and want to feel some real power between your legs! Nothing wrong in that! It will happen but like I told the guy who was complaining about his wife, you'll have to be patient. It will happen but not all the time too but that in itself is a good thing. It makes it all the more special when it happens.

His Discouragements and encouragements
1. Two to three times a month for a working couple isnt bad. How many times a month do you want it? Do you have time for it?
2. Men HATE to have to ask their wives for sex. I repeat, men hate to have to ask their wives for sex. Its a whole different ballgame from when you were boyfriend and girlfriend, then the adventure of the thing and the idea of conquering and being conquered added spice to the chase and men dont even mind begging for it. But now you are married. If he thinks you are not interested in the sex and only allow him when he asks maybe because you feel obligated to or the bible said 'your body is his body' etc; then he will carry out the act with a sense of guilt orlike its work.
'Let me satisfy my urge and finish jo, aafter all I know she's not really enjoying it. If not that I can't control this urge I wouldn't have bothered self."

'let me do and go, I'm not a good lover, she has told me so her self; let me do quick while she is still cooperative".

These aren't sexy thoughts. This won't make the man stay longer, if anything it will reduce his performance over a period of time. Its time to change his mindset to a sexy mindset.

Brb.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by edwife(f): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2014
5minsmadness,very good tips you have here.

I am impressed. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2014
3. Not surprised that you replied missionary mostly in this one. This is the most common position for a 'lets get it over with' sex life. Sorry but that's your fault. Why stay in one place? Do you know the missionary position is the quickest way for a guy to ejaculate? Why, you ask?

In the missionary position the man's focus is mainly on your vagina. He is supporting himself on his hands and knees while drilling the woman who by the way is just lying there 'like a log of wood'. Most times if its a pot-bellied or fat man the woman feels compressed and can't move. The man requires extra effort to free one hand to handle madam's breasts or maybe to take a break to lean forward and kiss her but otherwise its 'drill-drill-drill-pop champagne" and everybody goes to sleep.

Its boring, but its a great way to have kids. Also since the man focuses more on drilling he will definitely pop faster.

Your man by now will be too scared to change the routine by himself. You can take the initiative and do it. When he has drilled to some extent push him off and move to other positions, preferably starting with the 'woman-on-top'. This has numerous advantages.

A. The change in position will pause his tempo and increase the time it will take for him to pop.

B. When you are on top you do most of the work. This will give Oga time to 'rest' thus in turn giving him more stamina.

C. You are the one in charge so you know how to move to achieve better pleasure.

D. Oga has better access to you breasts, tummy, legs. While he is caressing you, your pleasure increases. When he sees you excited he will be like 'hey, she's enjoying this!' And this in turn will excite him. So you both win.

E. When you feel he wants to pop, you can get off and caress and kiss him until the feeling comes down then start again.
This by itself will improve your sex life tremendously. On to the next one.

4. Has been taken care of by you. Be adventourous for him! He will learn to follow suit.

5. You have said he enjoys MouthAction being done on him, so he doesn't see it as a taboo. So why doesn't he do it on you?
Well, why should he? Let's turn the tables round a little. Do you take time to wash down there very well? Can youbeat your cheat and say it doesn't smell? What about hair, when last did you shave? Does he encounter stringy multicoloured hair when he visits your honeypot?
Men love dishwashing smiley we really do. The only thing that puts us off is the look or smell of the place. Have you as a lady ever had a guy go down south on you, past your belly button, down, down, and then suddenly pause and start coming up again with style? Its because he met a roadblock of some kind. For some guys its hair. For most guys its the smell.

The Indian women who partook in the Kamasutra actually had a ritual before they engaged in 0ral sex. They would bathe themselves and then stand over sweet smelling incense for one hour. By the time they met their lords that place will be smelling like a flower.

Today you don't need to stand for an hour. Simply have your bath and spray with perfume or preferably a mild doedorant and you are ready. Please note you are not spraying into your vagina! Wash inside with clean water and then spray the surface with a gentle deodorant. Shave completely, let it be smooth as a baby's bottom. That's has two advantages:
A. Most men get aroused when you shave down there. It shows neatness and thoughtfulness. It also makes us feel you like sex and that's a turn on for any man, spirokoko or not.
B. Most guys identify your privates with the Hairy border. Its like a roadblock. If there's no roadblock he has no official place to stop, he'll keep going down until he reaches the promised land without even knowing it.

Now he has a reason to go down on you. But he won't do it cos its been a long time or he feels angry he has to do it before you do him (the condition you gave him) etc etc. This is where positions come into play. This is a dance and you are taking the lead. 69 him. While you are doing that its only natural for him to smell your sweet scent and wonder what else he can do with that place.
Brb

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2014
Don't spray no perfume on your vagina, biko angry
#team don't alter down below's pH#
Water is the most important, if not the only cleanser you need.

@5minsmadness, fire on, I dey feel you wink

btw, your madness don dey reduce to 5 seconds these days oo grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2014
edwife: 5minsmadness,very good tips you have here.

I am impressed. smiley
Thanks. I dey work so I go dey drop am small small

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
alutacontinua: Don't spray no perfume on your vagina, biko angry
#team don't alter down below's pH#
Water is the most important, if not the only cleanser you need.

@5minsmadness, fire on, I dey feel you wink

btw, your madness don dey reduce to 5 seconds these days oo grin
Corrected! Not inside but on the surface where the shaved hair previously was! Thanks for the observation kiss
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by bukatyne(f): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2014
I now see why all your colleagues make you their sexu.al confidant

Well done

5minsmadness: 3. Not surprised that you replied missionary mostly in this one. This is the most common position for a 'lets get it over with' sex life. Sorry but that's your fault. Why stay in one place? Do you know the missionary position is the quickest way for a guy to ejaculate? Why, you ask?

In the missionary position the man's focus is mainly on your vagina. He is supporting himself on his hands and knees while drilling the woman who by the way is just lying there 'like a log of wood'. Most times if its a pot-bellied or fat man the woman feels compressed and can't move. The man requires extra effort to free one hand to handle madam's breasts or maybe to take a break to lean forward and kiss her but otherwise its 'drill-drill-drill-pop champagne" and everybody goes to sleep.

Its boring, but its a great way to have kids. Also since the man focuses more on drilling he will definitely pop faster.

Your man by now will be too scared to change the routine by himself. You can take the initiative and do it. When he has drilled to some extent push him off and move to other positions, preferably starting with the 'woman-on-top'. This has numerous advantages.

A. The change in position will pause his tempo and increase the time it will take for him to pop.

B. When you are on top you do most of the work. This will give Oga time to 'rest' thus in turn giving him more stamina.

C. You are the one in charge so you know how to move to achieve better pleasure.

D. Oga has better access to you breasts, tummy, legs. While he is caressing you, your pleasure increases. When he sees you excited he will be like 'hey, she's enjoying this!' And this in turn will excite him. So you both win.

E. When you feel he wants to pop, you can get off and caress and kiss him until the feeling comes down then start again.
This by itself will improve your sex life tremendously. On to the next one.

4. Has been taken care of by you. Be adventourous for him! He will learn to follow suit.

5. You have said he enjoys MouthAction being done on him, so he doesn't see it as a taboo. So why doesn't he do it on you?
Well, why should he? Let's turn the tables round a little. Do you take time to wash down there very well? Can youbeat your cheat and say it doesn't smell? What about hair, when last did you shave? Does he encounter stringy multicoloured hair when he visits your honeypot?
Men love dishwashing smiley we really do. The only thing that puts us off is the look or smell of the place. Have you as a lady ever had a guy go down south on you, past your belly button, down, down, and then suddenly pause and start coming up again with style? Its because he met a roadblock of some kind. For some guys its hair. For most guys its the smell.

The Indian women who partook in the Kamasutra actually had a ritual before they engaged in 0ral sex. They would bathe themselves and then stand over sweet smelling incense for one hour. By the time they met their lords that place will be smelling like a flower.

Today you don't need to stand for an hour. Simply have your bath and spray with perfume or preferably a mild doedorant and you are ready. Please note you are not spraying into your vagina! Wash inside with clean water and then spray the surface with a gentle deodorant. Shave completely, let it be smooth as a baby's bottom. That's has two advantages:
A. Most men get aroused when you shave down there. It shows neatness and thoughtfulness. It also makes us feel you like sex and that's a turn on for any man, spirokoko or not.
B. Most guys identify your privates with the Hairy border. Its like a roadblock. If there's no roadblock he has no official place to stop, he'll keep going down until he reaches the promised land without even knowing it.

Now he has a reason to go down on you. But he won't do it cos its been a long time or he feels angry he has to do it before you do him (the condition you gave him) etc etc. This is where positions come into play. This is a dance and you are taking the lead. 69 him. While you are doing that its only natural for him to smell your sweet scent and wonder what else he can do with that place.
Brb

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Godmystrength: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
5minsmadness: 5. You have said he enjoys MouthAction being done on him, so he doesn't see it as a taboo. So why doesn't he do it on you?

Brb
So this is what dish washing is...... sad sad
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
6. He doesn't watch porn. Good. Porn makes a man selfish. It makes him want to go straight to the point and forget about fore-play. This in turn makes the woman feel like an object. Porn is bad for sin. es and worse for couples. Its a plus for him that he doesn't watch porn.
7. He doesn't take alcohol. Sista, you sure say Oga no be pastor? Haba talk true o, make e no be say you wan make I spoil man of God oh!
Anyway he's your husband, so.
Too much alcohol can reduce sexual performance. A little alcohol can enhance it. Its good he doesn't drink, at least it means he is not pot-bellied(hopefully!)
8. If sleep is very very important to him then he must be a man stressed! If he is stressed out most of Tue time and wants to catch up on sleep, madam don't disturb him! Wait until the weekends or public holiday. Let sex be an event. Tell him you have fixed a time for you guys to have sex, make sure that time is free from hassle and he has eaten(but not something like EBA or AKPU if not he will just pass out) and is relaxed. Let him know you are the one in charge and make sure it doesn't encroach on his sleep time.
You didn't say he has issues with getting hard. Hopefully he doesn't cos that one is a different approach.
Also try and break sex from the routine of nights. When last did you guys have an official quickie? I know he doesn't last long so quickies are not new to you but I mean real quickie As in he finds you in the bathroom and rushes a fast one before going to work?
Who is laughing there? angry Its very possible! In this case you'll have to initiate stuff like that. Itay not end in sex the first time you try it. You may rush in and loss him and grab something etc etc enough for him to get hard and when he complains that he's late, laugh mischeviously do it some more(I don't want to be overly explicit) and then leave the bathroom. He may draw youback to finish what you started or he may go to work but iI bet you he'll be hurrying to come back and finish it when work is over.
This is a good alternative to the 'helping himself one hour before sex' that you researched on. Hana, Na robot him be? Why embarrass him with that kind of info as if he needs help?(we all know he needs help but making it obvious like that doesn't help!)
By the time you guys have the quickie in the morning then evening or afternoon or running out of the car to 'deal with you' before heading to work will definitely last longer.

9. Has been addressed. More stressful work means less meaningful sex.
10. Has to do with his idea of sexuality. So its not like he was sexually naive before marrying you. Noted.

11. You corrected him in the process of having sex? Bad. Bad bad BAD!! Very bad of you. You have destroyed his ego.
Men do not like being assessed during sex; unless its a good assessment. If you are not screaming 'oh shola my king! My sweetie! You are soooo big! Don't tear me oh ! Yeeeh, ejo!' Or something of like manner please keep quiet. If you say things like 'I can't feel you, do it well naaaah, this your thing is too small, have you entered?, etc etc' then don't be surprised if the sex ends disastrously soon after. Many females have avoided being raped by laughing at the size of their attackers. Of course saying such things can also elicit more beating but let's not change the subject.

As from today if you want your sex life to improve you have to become an actress. You have to resurrect that his sex.u0al ego. No more 'do it like this, do it like that.' Instead if he touches you right you must squirm in pleasure. If he massages a place properly say 'ooh that's it honey, you sure know how to make me feel goood.'
Don't laugh. Its for your own good. Your husband has to vet his confidence back in this area. Nothing he does again is bad, if it sweets you 3/10, move as if it sweet you 10/10. This willake him more confident and want to do those things more! And you will benefit in the end!

One thing though. Make sure he doesn't fall into a routine. If he knows touching your left breast makes you scream in pleasure , he may not want to leave there again. If you notice something like that, let him realise all the other places are just as pleasurable for you e.g 'honey that's so sweet, please do the other other one like that' etc.

Please note that this entails for all men, not only African men. All men have huge sexual egos or none at all. Its better for you for your husband to have his sexual ego intact. Na you go enjoy am pass. That's how single ladies get married men out of their homes. Simple massaging of their ego and they are putty in your hands.

Finally....
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Finally...

YOU.

Yes you! You cannot solve a problem if you think it cannot be solved. Nothing is impossible if you don't stop to think about it!

Many Nigerians are like this. They tell you a problem and when you start offering solutions they tell you why the solution WON'T work. We are extremely negative as a people, maybe that's why we are still where we are.
If you want to solve this problem you have to set aside two things:
1. The blame mentality. Its not my fault, its his fault. This is the bane of all problems whether business or marriage. It might make you feel good declaring that the fault is not from you so therefore there is nothing you can do about it; but that won't solve the problem. And you want the problem solved. Don't you?

2. I've done it already mentality. No you haven't. Yeah you tried it once 5years ago and it didn't work so there! You've done your part. No you haven't. The guy that said 'if at first you don't succeed, try, try again' was very wise. You prosper by repetition. You excel by repitition.

Nobody is putting you under a spotlight, nobody is blaming you. But its your husband. Its your marriage. Its your decision toake it work. Do it for him and it will eventually be done for you!

Adultry isn't a good thing. Your ex is married and you don't know the compsure of his wife. You don't k ow what they are going through in their marriage. If you go back to this ex you stand the chance of
Ruining your marriage
Ruining his marriage
Contacting diseases
Being attacked by the wife(I've seen it happen. Acid was involved.)
Carrying the guilt with you
Etc.

Or you may not get caught. Who knows? Its a free world. But the whole adultery thing looks a bit risky toe though.

Be Oga's seductress. Be his teacher in this field, I'm sure he has been your teacher in other fields. Be patient with him as he has been with you in other areas. That's what marriage is all about.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
@
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
joella1: @5mins,
I initially didn't plan to make any more reponses but since you are trying to help out a stranger with your time and you are not preachy or judgy,I must respond.

It has never been up to par(I feel that was why he needed an inexperienced person & I'm not knocking him for it, would do same in his position), I knew cos I read a lot and have friends who are very open, I just assumed there was a bit of exaggeration in all the tales I hear. My fling/flame opened my eyes to another world entirely!!! I even tried to use that to spice up our relationship by "tellingl him I learnt the tricks from my naughty friends.
What tricks? Can you comfortably discuss them here?
And he is not stressed in any way, he doesn't drink cos alcohol and coffee don't agree wiith him, if he drinks a bit of wine socially, he develops a headache.
If you spontaneously wake him up late night or early morning, he will plead with you to just free him,not cos he is stressed but cos he just loves to sleep. We do have fast one on occasions but its not a novelty cos its not new.
Ok.
OK.
Don't wake him spontaneously since he likes his sleep. I mentioned that before.
Fast ones where? A fast one in the bedroom is not a quickie. A quickie is urgent and passionate. Usually takes place when one least expects it e.g kitchen, bathroom, corridor while guests are in the parlour(don't ask)

We do have a great relationship save for this "small" & "big" problem, don't put him down, don't even discuss it with anyone. That's the main reason I brought it here. Here we are all faceless and you get served appropiately.
Ok
I was only irritated cos he commented on my dropping of my "act". I know he has sought help(even used medications and therapy) and he feels like that should be enough for me..I'm human!! Part of why I stopped the pretence was to help him get better.
He wants me to continue to hail the 3/10 like its 12/10 and was just tired of doing that.. He feels it shouldn't matter to me and I should be more considerate & go with the flow cos he is putting in his all.
I guess this is the crux of the matter it must have really pissed you off. On behalf of him, sorry.

In a nutshell, it doesn't last and can't be revived till after some hours without medication, and it still doesn't last despite the medication as well!!
Do not use medication. It has not come to that and using medication suggests to him that he has a medical problem which he doesn't.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
@
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by 5minsmadness: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2014
joella1: @5mins,
I can surely discuss the techniques(my flame/fling told me about it)..it didn't do nothing for us, it may be beneficial to someone going through the same thing.. Its nothing fantastic or groundbreaking.
1. Doubling up on condoms to reduce friction.
2. Stopping for a while(while still caressing some other erogenous zones like the bosoms and inner ear lobes etc) when the momentum builds up so it can be prolonged.
Doubling up on condoms will not only reduce the friction but it will reduce the pleasure for him as well. He might as well masturbate into the condoms. That wasn't a good idea for someone with this problem.

Stopping for a while is a good idea. How many times did you try this? Were you patient with him? Did he know the 'stopping for a while' was because of his 'issue'? If yes he might be anxious when he mounts you again and will still release quickly.

Pls I humbly suggest you read through my posts again. Take your time. Save the page and read it at leisure if you must. Once you get the general idea and put it to practice I'm sure it will work.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Was Buried With Her Mum On Her Wedding Day / Clean LG GC 131 SQ Fridge For Sale / Now You Can Do Something About Your Boring Wall With Just #1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.