Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Health Advice: Doctors Online - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice: Doctors Online (65606 Views)

Consult Nigerian Doctors Online / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! / Health Is Wealth: Health Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
kuby22:
hello, i have been a silent reader on this forum.
i have being ttc for 3yrs now.
i did my hormonal profile test in July this year
this is d report of d assay done on cd 21:
progesterone 34.95ng/ml
cd 3
FSH 6.76mIU/ml
LH 4.00mIU/ml
prolactin 16.29 ng/ml
ultrasound findings
normal anteverted non gravid uterus. it contains
solitary
intramural hypoechoic mass measuring 3.64 x 3.00
cm
displacing the endomerium anteriorly. however normal
endomerial thickness noted. nomal size on boh sides
of the
ovaries no cyst.
i just did my hsg test in November last month and the
result is the cervical canal is normal in calibre and
shows a
smooth outline.
uterine cavity is normal in size and shows a fairly
regular outline.
both fallopian tubes are outlined to their fimbrial ends
and there is spillage of contrast from both fallopian
tubes.
contrast is noted to coat the bowel loops.
.awaiting suggestions thank you.

Your hormones are optimal.
Your uterus is well positioned
Your tubes are ok.
There's nothing wrong with you!

Has your husband run Seminal Analysis?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
kuby22:

no he hasn't

Well, the reason to why TTC hasn't been successful this while "may" lie with him. So I'll advise you tell your partner to run a seminalysis.

It takes two to succeed in TTC! You've been ascertained ok. He needs to be ascertained ok as well!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by kuby22: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Marc9:

Well, the reason to why TTC hasn't been successful this while "may" lie with him. So I'll advise you tell your partner to run a seminalysis.

It takes two to succeed in TTC! You've been ascertained ok. He needs to be ascertained ok as well!

ok thank you.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
You're welcome!
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Pasca07: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Doctor,is it possible to contact infection through the river?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by youngice(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Doc , I think I have a problem
I'm in my early 20s
I have observed that it takes me very long
To ejaculate when I have sex
The last time I had sex I was at it for 45 mins
And I got tired before I could ejac, I had to self service for 20 mins before I could ejac
Please any ideas
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Purehuman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Doctors,

I am really confused here and this is disturbing me.

I just touched my testicles, I found out that my left testicle has a swollen boil there. And on my penis, I have a painless boil on for some time now.

Please what is happening, I really need answers. I don't have any other symptoms.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pasca07:
Doctor,is it possible to contact infection through the river?

Yes of course!

You can contract guinea worm from the river, as well as bilhazia, and other river borne diseases.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
youngice:
Doc , I think I have a problem
I'm in my early 20s
I have observed that it takes me very long
To ejaculate when I have sex
The last time I had sex I was at it for 45 mins
And I got tired before I could ejac, I had to self service for 20 mins before I could ejac
Please any ideas

Late ejaculatiion is regarded as a sexual dysfunction. The nerves controlling ejaculation might not be sensitive enough. It could be nerve impairment.

Well, I can't think of any other solution than trying some sex positions that aid sensitivity and early ejaculation. You can also try the kegel exercise.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Purehuman:
Doctors,

I am really confused here and this is disturbing me.

I just touched my testicles, I found out that my left testicle has a swollen boil there. And on my penis, I have a painless boil on for some time now.

Please what is happening, I really need answers. I don't have any other symptoms.

Are you sexually active?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Purehuman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Marc9:

Are you sexually active?

Yes doctor
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Purehuman:

Yes doctor

It seems like an infection. You may need to have it examined by a doctor in person.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Purehuman(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Marc9:

It seems like an infection. You may need to have it examined by a doctor in person.

What are the possible causes of the infection.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Pasca07: 3:45am On Dec 16, 2014
Marc9:

Yes of course!

You can contract guinea worm from the river, as well as bilhazia, and other river borne diseases.
it seems i have the symtoms of bilhazia because i love swimming in the river when i was young...please what kind of drug can u prescribe for me?.........
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by youngice(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
Marc9:

Late ejaculatiion is regarded as a sexual dysfunction. The nerves controlling ejaculation might not be sensitive enough. It could be nerve impairment.

Well, I can't think of any other solution than trying some sex position that aid sensitive and early ejaculation. You can also try the kegel exercise.
thanks a million
How do I kegel
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 17, 2014
I'll mail you the description
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2014
iyaayi:
Dear sir, am 48 and having irregular periods, sometimes every circle or every 2 cycles. Could this be menopause? I also have watery clear discharge,I did a test, doctor prescribed dazel kit, but I find the discharge persistent after it had stopped for some months. Thank you sir

At 48, your estrogen level is most likely low. You're so close to menopause. Your irregular period is pointing to menopause.

Your recurrent discharge, well I once explained why most times offensive vaginal discharge tends to recur even after treatment. Let me ask, are you still sex*ually active?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Missyetty(f): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2014
Hello doc, please i want to know why i normally get sick when the weather changes, especialy in d harmatan period
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Missyetty:
Hello doc, please i want to know why i normally get sick when the weather changes, especialy in d harmatan period

The body, in some cases, adjusts to change in climatic condition, and tries to acclimatise. The adjustment is likely accompanied by fever, nausea, headache, and malaise.

Also, the harmattan season tends to predispose people to ill-health like pyrexia, cold, pruritus, conjuctivitis, and catarrh because the harmattan wind carries particles like dust, virus, and bacteria.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2014
enaeni:
Please Dr.
Am ttc. Last mth I noticed I had a pain on my navel area ws quite painful went 2 see Dr did some scan n he gave me anti Inflammtary drug n antibiotics after which it stoped nw am feeling pain der agian. What shld I do?
I also feel pains on my right shoulder blade jus. Bf menses after my. mense its gone pls wat does dis mean. Tnx

From discretion, it seems you were placed on PID treatment.

Well, your scan report would have given me an insight on what the cause may actually be.

Let me ask, was your partner placed on antibiotics as well?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Doctors I greet you guys weldone
Am asking two questions
1. What do I add to my diet to grow fatter think am too lean for all the food and meat I eat. And I avoid suagr and soft drinks yet the worms I'm my stomatch are so so much I feel them as far as my head. Got some herbal stuffs and used them lately fijk, oroki and yoyo bitters. in the past 5months I have taken 1 a month. Yet I lost weight more. Am not sick I went for a check up in october.

Secondly I have some parts of my body brown and others fairer and everyone says I bleach when I don't even use a cream and my soap is safe. If I must use a cream I use nivea(I have it because its a gift I barely use it) and olive oil
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
signor11:
Doctors I greet you guys weldone
Am asking two questions
1. What do I add to my diet to grow fatter think am too lean for all the food and meat I eat. And I avoid suagr and soft drinks yet the worms I'm my stomatch are so so much I feel them as far as my head. Got some herbal stuffs and used them lately fijk, oroki and yoyo bitters. in the past 5months I have taken 1 a month. Yet I lost weight more. Am not sick I went for a check up in october.

Secondly I have some parts of my body brown and others fairer and everyone says I bleach when I don't even use a cream and my soap is safe. If I must use a cream I use nivea(I have it because its a gift I barely use it) and olive oil

When has yoyo bitters, fijk, or oroki herbal mixture become antihelminthic. I thought these herbals were bitters. Well, I'll advise you get the right medication for the worm infestation. The round or flat worms might be responsible for your weight regression.

Concerning your patchy skin, are you sure you're not manifesting the signs consistent to 'vitiligo' (depigmentation)?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Marc9:

When has yoyo bitters, fijk, or oroki herbal mixture become antihelminthic. I thought these herbals were bitters. Well, I'll advise you get the right medication for the worm infestation. The round or flat worms might be responsible for your weight regression.

Concerning your patchy skin, are you sure you're not manifesting the signs consistent to 'vitiligo' (depigmentation)?

Elighten me about the job of the bitters
And about the vitiligo what does that mean
Be gentle on me
Am learning
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
signor11:

Elighten me about the job of the bitters
And about the vitiligo what does that mean
Be gentle on me
Am learning

Bitters are natural extracts that detoxify the body. So I don't see how a detoxifier would double as a dewormer!

Your patchy skin should be examined by a dermatologist or a doctor.

I'll recommend an effective antihelminthic in discreet.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Marc9:

Bitters are natural extracts that detoxify the body. So I don't see how a detoxifer would double as a dewormer!

Your patchy skin should be examined by a dermatologist or a doctor.

I'll recommended an effective antihelminthic in discreet.

Please do recommend
And for the other info(s)you did just fine Doc marc 9
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Iffffffy(f): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Doctor, please what type of healthy exercise can I undergo during pregnancy. I'm a bit overweight. Diet inclusive
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Iffffffy:
Doctor, please what type of healthy exercise can I undergo during pregnancy. I'm a bit overweight. Diet inclusive

Sadly, you can't lose weight while being pregnant. But you can maintain your weight, not with exercise though. Diets rich in vegies and fruits can help you maintain your weight.

The form of exercise that can help keep you fit and healthy is simple aerobics. When you wake, you can do some simple procedures like arm-stretch, body twist, stationary walk, and so on.

Don't worry, once you've put to bed, I'll put you through on how to shed a considerable amount of weight.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Iffffffy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Marc9:

Sadly, you can't lose weight while being pregnant. But you can maintain your weight, not with exercise though. Diets rich in vegies and fruits can help you maintain your weight.

The form of exercise that can help keep you fit and healthy is simple aerobics. When you wake, you can do some simple procedures like arm-stretch, body twist, stationary walk, and so on.

Don't worry, once you've put to bed, I'll put you through on how to shed a considerable amount of weight.
alright doc. Thanks
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Iffffffy:
alright doc. Thanks

You're welcome dear!

How many weeks are you now?
Hope you know your contra-indications?
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Iffffffy(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Marc9:

You're welcome dear!

How many weeks are you now?
Hope you know your contra-indications?
just going to 3weeks. What are contraindications? Pls
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Iffffffy:
just going to 3weeks. What are contraindications? Pls

You're sure it's 3weeks? What date was your last menstruation?!

PS: Contra-indications are drugs/lifestyles pregnant ladies are meant to avoid, most especially in early pregnancy. Antimalarials, antibiotics, alcohol, and rigorous activities are contra-indicated in pregnancy. Only in exceptional cases are they allowed under the directives and supervision of the Mds.
Re: Health Advice: Doctors Online by Iffffffy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Marc9:

You're sure it's 3weeks? What date was your last menstruation?!

PS: Contra-indications are drugs/lifestyles pregnant ladies are meant to avoid, most especially in early pregnancy. Antimalarials, antibiotics, alcohol, and rigorous activities are contra-indicated in pregnancy. Only in exceptional cases are they allowed under the directives and supervision of the Mds.
alright sir. 30th of last month

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / My Daughter Has Hair Lice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.