Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland (12065 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Go For My Marriage Introduction In Igboland / Daybreak In Udi: An Exposé Of British Colonization Schemes In Igboland / The True Extent Of Alaigbo (Igboland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by SterlingTowers(m): 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
nzeobi:
Idiot I believe you lack manners but I believe your poor father is the biggest clown. Fool

Lol, I knew I hit the right spot, It was a bull eye on you. I don't need to address your drivel. Now bug off and go clean something of mine. boy.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by nzeobi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
SterlingTowers:

Why are you congratulating your self ? Mtchew let me ignore a fool that he may not think that he is wise.

Lol, I knew I hit the right spot, It was a bull eye on you. I don't need to address your drivel. Now bug off and go clean something of mine. boy.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Energito: bros who are these my people?if i may ask.

You need to visit the culture section more often.
Some of your/our brothers from Ika blatantly denied their Igboness and even went as far as calling "Igbon",which they say means slave. They say we are cultureless and will rather claim Bini than accept they are Igbo. They called us land grabbers and so many unprintable name just because we are trying to connect with people who we believe are our brothers. I telling you this so you dont get offended if someone comes around and refuse to believe you are Igbo. But I admire you resilience in fighting for who you are...There is pride and richness in that...Jisie ike.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
maestroferddi: Well, I am also grateful to the same God for causing me to be born in the Orlu area and indeed in Imo state, the epicentre of enlightenment and learning in Igboland.

People are boasting here with commercial banks, community banks and police stations.
These are facilities my community has acquired over 30 years ago and see them as no big deal.

In Imo state we are not loud. We cherish modesty and are very unassuming.

This response here paints you as an insecure person. The chic you were quoting was just hyping her people and rejoicing on how privileged she is to be Anambra and you jumped in and turned it to Anambra vs Imo....lol. Dude,do you have the short man syndrome?
And then you went ahead to start bashing Anambrarians after you were told the most sacred land in Igboland is located in Anambra.....you funny shaa

3 Likes

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by idumuose(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Energito: Before i reply your post just tell me the truth are you staying in delta state?
i don't live in Delta state but i have stated the obvious.ika man will always find an ally in Urhorbo man over Anioma.

Even in anioma,if you say you want to marry an agbor indigene,they will ask you "o gi ki choko n'uzo Agbor.Anioma don't count agbor as part of them.Go ask around bro.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by ketoprofen(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

How many factories did Abriba people build in their town?

other tnz like helping educate the masses, helping out in businesses count too
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Energito: 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You need to visit the culture section more often.
Some of your/our brothers from Ika blatantly denied their Igboness and even went as far as calling "Igbon",which they say means slave. They say we are cultureless and will rather claim Bini than accept they are Igbo. They called us land grabbers and so many unprintable name just because we are trying to connect with people who we believe are our brothers. I telling you this so you dont get offended if someone comes around and refuse to believe you are Igbo. But I admire you resilience in fighting for who you are...There is pride and richness in that...Jisie ike.
i dont believe that someone like you will say this.let me ask you,do you believe what is being said here?Bros Anambra and Delta are too close why not come and find out urself rather than what you hear here.mean you i can create many acct here and talk as i like.

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Energito: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
idumuose:
i don't live in Delta state but i have stated the obvious.ika man will always find an ally in Urhorbo man over Anioma.

Even in anioma,if you say you want to marry an agbor indigene,they will ask you "o gi ki choko n'uzo Agbor.Anioma don't count agbor as part of them.Go ask around bro.
well since you dnt stay in Delta no need to reply you.any day you enter delta just let me know.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy the house shares the same fence with my.... wink

ChinoElects1: You are right!

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Well odenigbo is right about most delta Igbos denying being Igbo but I have met so many who say they are proud to be Igbo even the Igbos in Rivers.
So,odenigboAroli,I don't think it is right to generalise even thou I call those who deny being Igbos senseless fools because they are openly calling themselves lost sheep with no identity.

Energito: i dont believe that someone like you will say this.let me ask you,do you believe what is being said here?Bros Anambra and Delta are too close why not come and find out urself rather than what you hear here.mean you i can create many acct here and talk as i like.

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Energito: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Where did you met them let start from that.
peppyluv02: Well odenigbo is right about most delta Igbos denying being Igbo but I have met so many who say they are proud to be Igbo even the Igbos in Rivers.
So,odenigboAroli,I don't think it is right to generalise even thou I call those who deny being Igbos senseless fools because they are openly calling themselves lost sheep with no identity.

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
The lady from Asaba,her surname is Obi while the guy from RIvers,his name is Uche all in Unibuja...
Uche wears a shirt with DAT IGBO BOY written on it,to be sincere,it was when I met him that I knew there was an Igbo speaking part in Rivers.Always thought he was Anambra till I asked him. He was even angry when I told him he wasn't pure Igbo.

Energito: Where did you met them let start from that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

This response here paints you as an insecure person. The chic you were quoting was just hyping her people and rejoicing on how privileged she is to be Anambra and you jumped in and turned it to Anambra vs Imo....lol. Dude,do you have the short man syndrome?
And then you went ahead to start bashing Anambrarians after you were told the most sacred land in Igboland is located in Anambra.....you funny shaa
I am afraid you are not making sense.

If there is anybody that is insecure, it is you guys who shout all the time because you love the sound of your own voices.

I will not be the one to allow you guys make it look as if Igboland begins and ends with Anambra state while Imo state is, for all intents and purposes, on the same footing.

Insularity and sound judgement are almost mutually exclusive. The only way to ascertain that others are also making headway is to show broadmindedness by travelling around.

Just like I said earlier, it goes beyond braggadocio and noisemaking...

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Malawian(m): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2014
agbor is proper igbo! i have been there twice. in fact, their women group meeting holda at a house off coker road in lagos. i have come accross them. decked in igbo attires and some even carrying udu and ekwe fortheir music.
i have watched "ika half hour" on ABS Awka. agbor is propper igbo from what i have seen of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by SterlingTowers(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=nzeobi][/quote]

I am raping this Nzeobi guy like shiat, Lol, Okay with your rants and incoherence aside, you still have not supplied me their names and net worth of those phantom billionaires, I find disingenuous for pretentious educated young men to go about making conclusions without premises. you must be a fraud. you reek of fraud. It seems to me it is just the word "fool" that you are able to pick in the vast sea of words. your parent really did a bad job on you. Poor soul. But nevertheless you still have to substantiate your assertion or i will finally reach my conclusion on you and i have same publish not only on nairaland but all over the internet, i have been looking for some one of your ilks to teach you a lesson.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by okpukpu(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Ehugbo
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2014
peppyluv02: Well odenigbo is right about most delta Igbos denying being Igbo but I have met so many who say they are proud to be Igbo even the Igbos in Rivers.

How did I generalize?
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bia na fb ka anyi kpa ofuma wink

OdenigboAroli:

How did I generalize?
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2014
Your posts reeks of insecurity.
If someone from Anambra decides to climb zuma rock and write proudly Anambra,nothing stops you from climbing kilimanjaro to write proudly Imo.
That the voice of the Igbos are still heard today despite the marginalization and suppression is the effort of the Anambra people. While some of you go about screaming 'ala wu otu' (Nigeria is one) meanwhile the vagabonds are openly showing their hatred for Igbos. See how your Rochas is fooling himself by calling himself Igbo by birth but Yoruba and Hausa by nature!an !d!ot I'm sure that almost died of starvation during the Biafran war.
You keep screaming education meanwhile most of the Igbo elites are Anambarians,no need to argue that and besides it was those days that imo had larger population of educated people because right now even those Ebonyi people we are all thought were primitive now understand the value of education and their youths are now desperate to go to school.
I have Imo inlaws and friends but just like abagworo,it is clear you hate Anambra people.
We are one mana nwanne icho kwa ka anyi see adi kwam ever ready undecided

OdenigboAroli bia n'ihu akwukwo(facebook)k'anyi kpa.
Ndi b'anyi Ututuoma.

maestroferddi: I am afraid you are not making sense.

If there is anybody that is insecure, it is you guys who shout all the time because you love the sound of your own voices.

I will not be the one to allow you guys make it look as if Igboland begins and ends with Anambra state while Imo state is, for all intents and purposes, on the same footing.

Insularity and sound judgement are almost mutually exclusive. The only way to ascertain that others are also making headway is to show broadmindedness by travelling around.

Just like I said earlier, it goes beyond braggadocio and noisemaking...
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2014
peppyluv02: Your posts reeks of insecurity.
If someone from Anambra decides to climb zuma rock and write proudly Anambra,nothing stops you from climbing kilimanjaro to write proudly Imo.
That the voice of the Igbos are still heard today despite the marginalization and suppression is the effort of the Anambra people. While some of you go about screaming 'ala wu otu' (Nigeria is one) meanwhile the vagabonds are openly showing their hatred for Igbos. See how your Rochas is fooling himself by calling himself Igbo by birth but Yoruba and Hausa by nature!an !d!ot I'm sure that almost died of starvation during the Biafran war.
You keep screaming education meanwhile most of the Igbo elites are Anambarians,no need to argue that and besides it was those days that imo had larger population of educated people because right now even those Ebonyi people we are all thought were primitive now understand the value of education and their youths are now desperate to go to school.
I have Imo inlaws and friends but just like abagworo,it is clear you hate Anambra people.
We are one mana nwanne icho kwa ka anyi see adi kwam ever ready undecided

OdenigboAroli bia n'ihu akwukwo(facebook)k'anyi kpa.
Ndi b'anyi Ututuoma.

Odi mma, we shall see how far you go with this your mortar and pestle understanding.

It is good you used the mountain climbing metaphor. You see all I have been saying: to every Mt Kilimanjaro that an Anambra man has scaled, there are many modest Imo people who have since conquered Everest.
We no dey do gra gra.

We have since left the era of oga na nwa boi na Ochanja and main market. This is the age of knowledge driven business and that is where you see astute Imo entrepreneurs carving out a niche for themselves.

Try comedy na or else how does one make sense of your assertion that Anambra people are the sole crusaders of Igbo liberation and relevance.

Maybe dem no tell you. When your kinsman Alex Ekwueme and some Anambra elements were busy frolicking with the Hausa-Fulani hegemony, it was Imo state that stood unshakeable amidst manipulations by enemies of the Igbo cause.

I daresay that Imo people have overtime demonstrated actionable belief in the emancipation of the Igboman. We have been doing the foregoing by sundry vicarious sacrifices even when others were selling out our collective interests.

I must say that I am at a complete loss as why Rochas continues to be your wahala. So you guys thought it was going to be business as usual?

Granted that Rochas' choice of APC as a platform is distasteful for the Igbos, but I believe that at the right time, the forces of equalisation would stand him in good stead to provide leadership for Nigeria.

We are not unaware of the inexorable campaigns being orchestrated by Anambra elements to calumniate Rochas. You guys can go on deluding yourselves by making extraneous allegations. I am sure that every practical person knows the essence of bridge-building in politics. So you tell me how a political statement by Rochas aimed at the achievement of rapprochement with the rest of Nigerian nationalities served to detract from his Igboness.

We as Imo people believe and work assiduously for Igbo emancipation. Nonetheless, let it be stated clearly that any arrangement that subjugates and relegates the interests of Imo people as among the key leaders in the Igbo commonwealth will be stoutly resisted.

No amount of patronising disposition and mudslinging would change that.

2 Likes

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
@ maestrofreddi, it won't be good for us to wash our dirty linens in public so respect yourself and concentrate on the topic. I am neither from nnewi nor abiriba but I praise their efforts.
Mana icho kwa k'anyi kpuye ike anyi,ngwa nu...

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Just for the fact that someone is in Ochanja or main market does not meab he/she is an illiterate.Don't be suprised that over half of the people in those markets are graduates.Besides what is wrong with the "oga and nwa boi" syndrome for those who cannot afford tertiary education? Would you have preffered they go into robbery?

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Just for the fact that someone is in Ochanja or main market does not meab he/she is an illiterate.Don't be suprised that over half of the people in those markets are graduates.Besides what is wrong with the "oga and nwa boi" syndrome for those who cannot afford tertiary education? Would you have preffered they go into robbery?

I don't normally comment on such threads because I thinks we igbos should be united and not come fighting ourselves on a forumn like this

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by ChinonsoDike2: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
VAQAXY: Osumenyi

Put tiles and cupboards in your kitchen.

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Quite embarassing that the so called graduates don't know that primary school is the most esential level of education where one learns to read and write. Others na jara and we all must not go to school. Besides most of those traders are better and smarter than the millions of half baked graduates we are churning out everyday. If you hear some speak or look at how they reason you will so ashamed to identify with them as a graduate.
Bill gate and Mark are they graduates? will you call them illiterates?
I have a cousin who started making money at the age of 13 by learning upholstery. After school he went to togo for a year workmanship just to add to the knowledge he had already. Now he is just 22 but can boast of 30million in his account.
All the men building their houses in the village patronise him. He travels out to buy most of his materials.
NYSC got to know of him and they are making arrangements for him to start coming to camp in Anambra and train corpers! This is a boy with WAEC certificate and is not ready to go into any university and I support him. Besides he still lives in my hometown umunnachi,sometimes we force him to go on vacation just to leave the village thou my village is developed and just a stone throw to Awka and Onitsha. He has about five boys working for him and two are much older than him.
He wants to start building but he was advised to wait but he has a car he bought himself. That is the hussling spirit of a correct Igbo boy and I'm so proud of him.
Its high time parents and youths stop decieving themselves with the professional courses which is clearly not meant for everyone and there are no jobs. Help your child discover his talent. We can't all be doctors,lawyers,Engrs or whatever.

chukwudi44: Just for the fact that someone is in Ochanja or main market does not meab he/she is an illiterate.Don't be suprised that over half of the people in those markets are graduates.Besides what is wrong with the "oga and nwa boi" syndrome for those who cannot afford tertiary education? Would you have preffered they go into robbery?
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
peppyluv02: Teacher: musa how many states are in the south east?
Musa: Anambra and others...

(If e pain you,pls go and die)

Maestroferddi,you are only speaking English but you are just a noise maker and a hater!
Imo fighting for emancipation for Igbos? Lol story for olympus. If Biafra will begin with uwazurike then God forbid biafra!!

Now let me tell you that you are seen as nothing but sabotuers in Igboland! You are the ones who are always romancing the yorubas and northerners. And I am not judging just from APC or whatever but from the attitude of a typical Imo man or woman. I live with them,have them as friends and inlaw so I know what I am saying and so does everyone.
Your posts alone shows it, look at how you turned it into a state bashing thread all because of jealousy! What right do you have to stop anyone who sings praises of their state or town?

If you meet an Igbo man who isn't proud of speaking Igbo in public,he is an Imo man!Ndi ala wu otu that is why your sisters are readily available for any thing with a third leg even a fulani man. You are so educated but your marriage custom reeks of greed and insecurity. Selling off your girls to the highest bidder and almost leaving your inlaw bankrupt!

Great Zik of Africa, Chinua Achebe, Okigbo brothers,Dim Ojukwu,philip Emeagwali,prof Dora Akunyili, Sir Emeka Anyaoku, Chimamanda Adichie, prof Nwafor Orizu(Ist senate president), prof PN Okeke (author of the popular physics textbook), prof Chike Obi,francis Cardinal Arinze etc
Pls list those your Imo men that have climbed everest, I am ready to know and learn.

You classify us as the main market and ochanja traders meanwhile those markets are filled with people from different tribes and countries,who come to distribute or buy goods. 80% of Anambra business men are literates and graduates. Some learn trade after secondary school by 22 when they get settled they go into school. A typical Igbo man is a gifted business man especially the Anambarians. Most Richest men in the world are they not business men? Must everyone be in the civil service or work for someone? You classification shows how daft you are.
Coscharis and Innoson are they not educated but still business men?
Everyone must not go to a tertiary institution but its proper for everyone to be literate! I'm sure you don't even know the difference between being literate and educated.
Are most of your boys not into yahoo even you! Rochas have been classified by most of your people as a fraudster. Empty vessel making the loudest noise and selling off his birth right all for power. IMSU is being classified as a school for sorting(paying lecturers to pass and buying a lecturers book for marks!) and prostitution!

Jealousy kills and i don't care if you let it eat you up!
I can see you want to turn this thread to something else and be sure I'm so ready for you. Nonsense! Efulefu that doesn't know the road to his father's house calling himself an Igbo man. Mtchewwwwww

Don't you think that you would setting up yourself for massive disappointment by assuming that I would join you in this "ekwutos" blabbing?

When people say you reason like a stark illiterate you take offense but imagine your inability to engage me intellectually here on salient issues I raised.

I am constrained to ask how old you are. Is it not childish to engage in the ill-advised reeling out of personalities you think your part of Igboland holds an exclusive preserve? I refuse to join you in the show of shame.

How come I am the one feeling severely embarrassed by the kind of crap you were mouthing off here. Haba, but I assume you have basic education na.

Imo ladies are women of easy virtues whilst you are saints. Please seek for help now because you really need it badly.

You can go on regaling yourself with balderdash but that does not change the fact that Imo State is the centre of learning and enlightenment in Igboland.

I am awaiting constructive engagement by people of intellect and not this old housewife maggi cube feud I am getting from you.

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now you have been put in your place and you are looking for constuctive argument. Go and sit down and continue with your yahoo business. Ezi.
When you called Anambra people ochanja and mainmarket oga and nwa boy traders you never saw it as an insult.
I didn't call your women prostitutes but if you feel so then so be it.
Keep waiting for an 'educated' Anambra man or woman to argue with you when you reek of insecurity, jealousy and pride but I sure cut your wings.

Nkakwu!

maestroferddi: Don't you think that you would setting up yourself for massive disappointment by assuming that I would join you in this "ekwutos" blabbing?

When people say you reason like a stark illiterate you take offense but imagine your inability to engage me intellectually here on salient issues I raised.

I am constrained to ask how old you are. Is it not childish to engage in the ill-advised reeling out of personalities you think your part of Igboland holds an exclusive preserve? I refuse to join you in the show of shame.

How come I am the one feeling severely embarrassed by the kind of crap you were mouthing off here. Haba, but I assume you have basic education na.

Imo ladies are women of easy virtues whilst you are saints. Please seek for help now because you really need it badly.

You can go on regaling yourself with balderdash but that does not change the fact that Imo State is the centre of learning and enlightenment in Igboland.

I am awaiting constructive engagement by people of intellect and not this old housewife maggi cube feud I am getting from you.

1 Like

Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bia,next time you make such comment,I'll slap you angry

meforyou1: Op, you can mostly find such communities in anambra and enugu states. How can you find a progressive community in imo when okorocha is chopping all the money and doesn't provide basic amenities like roads, light and water? TA Orji same. Haven't been to Ebonyi but ebonyi communities are too rural to be termed progressives.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by TabletMan: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
maestroferddi: Odi mma, we shall see how far you go with this your mortar and pestle understanding.

It is good you used the mountain climbing metaphor. You see all I have been saying: to every Mt Kilimanjaro that an Anambra man has scaled, there are many modest Imo people who have since conquered Everest.
We no dey do gra gra.

We have since left the era of oga na nwa boi na Ochanja and main market. This is the age of knowledge driven business and that is where you see astute Imo entrepreneurs carving out a niche for themselves.

Try comedy na or else how does one make sense of your assertion that Anambra people are the sole crusaders of Igbo liberation and relevance.

Maybe dem no tell you. When your kinsman Alex Ekwueme and some Anambra elements were busy frolicking with the Hausa-Fulani hegemony, it was Imo state that stood unshakeable amidst manipulations by enemies of the Igbo cause.

I daresay that Imo people have overtime demonstrated actionable belief in the emancipation of the Igboman. We have been doing the foregoing by sundry vicarious sacrifices even when others were selling out our collective interests.

I must say that I am at a complete loss as why Rochas continues to be your wahala. So you guys thought it was going to be business as usual?

Granted that Rochas' choice of APC as a platform is distasteful for the Igbos, but I believe that at the right time, the forces of equalisation would stand him in good stead to provide leadership for Nigeria.

We are not unaware of the inexorable campaigns being orchestrated by Anambra elements to calumniate Rochas. You guys can go on deluding yourselves by making extraneous allegations. I am sure that every practical person knows the essence of bridge-building in politics. So you tell me how a political statement by Rochas to achievement rapprochement with the rest of Nigerian nationalities served to detract from his Igboness.

We as Imo people believe and work assiduously for Igbo emancipation. Nonetheless, let it be stated clearly that any arrangement that subjugates and relegates the interests of Imo people as among the key leaders in the Igbo commonwealth will be stoutly resisted.

No amount of patronising disposition and mudslinging would change that.
What Nonsense are you typing?
You are the one that started this nonsense and now you're going on defensive.
When people are shouting abariba even those who are not from the village, who question them or call them chest beaters?
If u don't want to blow ur trumpet, why don't u leave those who wanna blow their own?
And what has Anambra got to do with Rochas?

Peppylove pls edit and delete most of ur comments,
Its not good and appealing to the eyes that read it.
Re: Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland by maestroferddi: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
peppyluv02: @ maestrofreddi, it won't be good for us to wash our dirty linens in public so respect yourself and concentrate on the topic. I am neither from nnewi nor abiriba but I praise their efforts.
Mana icho kwa k'anyi kpuye ike anyi,ngwa nu...
You can suit yourself!

I have never said Imo State is Eldorado. The joke is on you who go about boasting on what hardly exists.

You may get away with that to people from other tribes but not to an informed Imo man like me.

You guys allege that Imo people are jealous of Anambra people. The question then should be on what basis.

I think it is rather the other way round. Our womenfolk are being beefed because God endowed them with beauty, elegance, poise and class. Lee kwanu nsogbu: nma oga abuzi onwu?

Our menfolk are being demonised by their academic and intellectual brilliance. Ndi Imo bu ndi ama ama na-nmuta na agam akwukwo!

Just like I said before, I and most right-thinking people will not sit down and allow you guys to conduct yourself as if Igboland ends with Anambra.

Whatever you have in Anambra, we have as well in Imo state so I have no reason to dread your fruitless braggings and allegations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Famous African Tribes / Stolen Benin City Mask To Be Auctioned In London For N1.25b / Glitz, Glamour Of Isinro Festival In Oke-ila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.