Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Corridor of Hell - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Corridor of Hell (68560 Views)

At The Doorstep Of Hell / The Wonders Of Hell: A Short Story / A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Eniqurl(f): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Nice post #followinq
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Eniqurl(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hehehe...Soji m sowi for yhu oh.

3 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Luvlyfal(f): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
ghostwritter: From the stables of GHOST production, comes another suspense, scary and emotional piece from the writer
This fictitious work is a product of OMOTAYO SULEMAN and you can contact me on osuleman11@gmail.com or osuleman11@yahoo.com
NOTE:Do not copy and paste without permission.
my pin 79CE6B47.
hi..plz cn i ask u a question?

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Luvlyfal: hi..plz cn i ask u a question?
yes....but only a sensible one. oya bring it on!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Luvlyfal(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
ghostwritter:
yes....but only a sensible one. oya bring it on!
yep ofcourse,m nt stupid.i waz going 2 ask wah motivated u 2bcom a ghost writer bt if u tink its senseless u may as wel 4et it.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Luvlyfal: yep ofcourse,m nt stupid.i waz going 2 ask wah motivated u 2bcom a ghost writer bt if u tink its senseless u may as wel 4et it.
I choose d moniker due to my passion for GHOST and MYSTERIOUS happenings (I know it sound strange but I am a freak myself). I can write about any subject but I love to show respect to the SPIRIT OF THE DEAD.
Miss, I hope I've done justice to ur question?

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Luvlyfal(f): 6:49am On Sep 17, 2014
ghostwritter:
I choose d moniker due to my passion for GHOST and MYSTERIOUS happenings (I know it sound strange but I am a freak myself). I can write about any subject but I love to show respect to the SPIRIT OF THE DEAD.
okay tanx.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2014
TiffanyJ: You didn't tell us how Lamide got back home after she fainted in camp. Were her parents called? How long had she fainted?
Furthermore, the scene in which Soji met with Lamide wasn't explicit enough. What did they discuss? Did she offer him the job? Does she really have a say on who gets employed in the company?
Just my observation though, i dy follow you bumper to pumper because you are a good writer. Please come update
I understand you, but I don't like to give 100% info about a scene, I love my readers to fill in some gaps themselves.
for example, Lamide could have been taken home through any means possible....it is left to the readers to figure it out.
but the truth is that I myself honestly don't know what should come up in a next scene, all I do is a guess-work which seems to be adding up after typing....(for example, I can't yet figure out what to write for d next post and that is why its a suspense to me also). pls!!! try to understand me if I am not making sense.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Eniqurl(f): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Pulisss update nah.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ERCROSS(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2014
ghostwritter:
Bros...
If u dnt want me to loose my temper..
U had beta cum n drop another update..
D suspense is killing me like mofedaku...
wink

2 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2014

5 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Eniqurl(f): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Choi! Labake nd Lamide d white wiches.
#Followinq u bumper tu bumper.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Iolite(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hey! This is too short nau, pls update. I seriously love ur work.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by EMERIT2US(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2014

3 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
N.B
I hope I'm carrying you guys along?....let me have ur corrections on anything necessary.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Mczigx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
U're n point sir
Re: The Corridor of Hell by TiffanyJ(f): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
ghostwritter: N.B
I hope I'm carrying you guys along?....let me have ur corrections on anything necessary.
you are sir. Thanks for the flashback
Re: The Corridor of Hell by yhermmie(f): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wow! I want more of this story cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Corridor of Hell by EMERIT2US(m): 2:05am On Sep 21, 2014
ghostwritter: *********
FIFTY-EIGHT YEARS AGO

Labake who was in her mid-twenties was already at her last month of pregnancy, she was weak and very heavy to do anything, Labake had to sell the remains of her Mango fruits before she went home, she had no one else to depend upon for money ever since her husband died a few months ago. She had promised never to go back to her father’s house to go ask for help since they had never wanted her to get married to her late husband.

Under the hot sun, Labake dragged her foot lazily as she walked through a lonely path not too far from the community Cemetery ground. She suddenly felt a sharp pain below her abdomen and could see water-like substance flowing down her tight

“Haaa!! Olorun oooo!!!!....Why now? She cried out as she saw that there will be no one to help her through her delivery.

Labake tried hard to move faster to a populated area where she could get help but her foot where too heavy, she had no other choice but to settle her body on the ground and scream for help.

“Help me! please can anyone hear me?.... I need help” Labake shouted using the remains of her energy.

At that moment, she regretted passing through that route as she felt so lonely and abandoned, she remembered her husband and that made her cry the more.

“Olugbenga the son of Gbadamosi Williamu!! Why did you leave me alone to bear the cross meant for the two of us, we started this together now I am all alone in it….. Death has done us no good!” She looked up to the sky above her shouting to no one in particular.

Suddenly, she felt a serious pain all over her body; she felt something was struggling to come out of her. She screamed, shouted, kicked, scratched and all of a sudden she collapsed and was unconscious.

Labake opened her eyes and saw she was in a hut made of grasses, she saw an infant sleeping next to her, the baby was so cute and had all the features of someone she had always loved and that was her late husband Olugbenga Williamu. She noticed her once protruding belly had become flat, she became confused and was getting afraid when suddenly someone walked into the room quietly.

Labake tried to stand up to see clearly who the person was but she was too weak to move her body

“Please who are you and where am I?” Labake asked nervously

“My name is Gunu, and you are in a save hands…. That is your child sleeping next to you, he looked so much like his father” a strange tone echoed in reply

“Yes he looked so much like his father….. But how did you know?” Labake smiled as she looked into the face of the infant sleeping next to her.

“Because certainly he doesn’t look like you”

“That’s true….. But how did I get here in the first place?”

“You called for help”

“But…but I saw no one around”

“Yes, that was because you looked at me but never saw me coming”

Labake used all the energy left in her to stand-up from the mat so as to see the face of her good Samaritan, she was shock to the bones to see a figure covered with a blood stained cloak standing in front of her.

“What did you say your name was again?” Labake asked with fear written all over her as she remembered a folk-tale about a creature called ‘Gunu’ told to her by her grandfather

“My name is Gunu…… the grave watcher"!!

too much typos my bro;but I'm enjoying your story-watch out for d tenses too
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Iolite(f): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2014
ghostwritter: N.B

Yes. You are doing a great job.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014

5 Likes

Re: The Corridor of Hell by EMERIT2US(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
I see u ghost;i knw u see me toi
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Iolite(f): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pleeeeeeeeeease ghostwriter these updates are too short. I wonder how they became witches in their family, is it because grandma gave birth in the grave yard?

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Iolite: Pleeeeeeeeeease ghostwriter these updates are too short. I wonder how they became witches in their family, is it because grandma gave birth in the grave yard?
Honestly, I wish I could make it longer but I notice that whenever I type about 500-600 words, my head goes blank and the flow stops till d next day.
Going by my write-up, their linage had been witches. (u just gave me an idea....I should go back far into time telling you guys on how their linage were cursed into being witches)....that should be a story for another day #wink.

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=EMERIT2US]I see u ghost;i knw u see me toi[/quote
My brother, I dey see u too like Ogbomosho winsh....thanks for ur earlier recommendation.
Re: The Corridor of Hell by ghostwritter(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Corridor of Hell by Iolite(f): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmm!
Re: The Corridor of Hell by EMERIT2US(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
e ban gbori mi o

1 Like

Re: The Corridor of Hell by TiffanyJ(f): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmm, ritualists indeed
Re: The Corridor of Hell by Jjrhymez(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
grabs a pack of popcorn..... tiffany expecting u beside me....... following BUMPER TO BUMPER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tales Of Abigail / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / For A Woman "Put To Bed" As Given Birth. How Correct Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.