Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? (1089 Views)

Who Is More Manipulative? Males Or Females? / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? / What Are Your Favorite Chat Up Lines? Males Or Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by noskyboy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rape is simply, the crime of having sex with someone against his/her will. Anybody can be raped, male or female, but it is very rare to see males getting raped by females, In most of the cases, we see females getting raped by males. Over time, It has been generally percieved that males are to be blamed for raping females, and men who engage in such acts lack self control, therefore they can't restrain themselves when they see women. But of late, some other views are begining to come up blaming women instead for rape. Many people are begining to argue that women get raped simply because they make themselves available for rape by the provocative way they dress, exposing 'things', and that some other girls are also raped because of the mixed signals they send to men, i.e. Saying no, but still Acting like they want 'it', some are also raped because they simply refuse to reciprocate favours, in such cases, after a guy has spent his last dime on a girl, she then refuse to 'do'. And some people think that some girls just pretend to have been raped because they guy didnt deliver a promise. So with these conflicting views concerning who is to be blamed for rape, i would like to know where you stand, so let us know, Who is actually to be blamed for the act of rape, and why?.
for me, its simple, any guy that truely and intentionally rapes a girl simply lacks 'self control', one of the things that seperates us from lower animals. Peace!
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by pweedyuz(f): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
both r 2 b blame

buh den again i will put much of dat blame 2 d girls
na dem dy cause am sumtyms
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by djeezy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Both.......Depending on the circumstances.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by hannesy(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
noskyboy: .
for me, its simple, any guy that truely and intentionally rapes a girl simply lacks 'self control', one of the things that seperates us from lower animals.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
The blame is solely on the r*pist.

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by 100Cents: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
I was once asleep and a girl had carnal knowledge. I was so tired to wake.. cry
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Joshtos: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
djeezy: Both.......Depending on the circumstances.
Regardless of the circumstances, i dont tink the rapist is justified.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Joshtos: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
100Cents: I was once asleep and a girl had carnal knowledge. I was so tired to wake.. cry
Tired to wake or you were enjoying it
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by 100Cents: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joshtos:
Tired to wake or you were enjoying it

My gf shaa. She is hard to satisfy. After 2 hours of marathon.

I slept of unclad and she.mounted me again.. cry cry

How did I know ? I felt like dead when i woke.in the morning. Asked her what happened.

She told me.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Joshtos: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
100Cents:

How did I know ? I felt like dead when i woke.in the morning. Asked her what happened.

She told me.
Confession time wink cool tongue
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by hannesy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
100Cents:

She told me.
ermm sorry one question,can joystick function even when d owner is sleeping!!
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Ksslib(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
Anyman who claims he molested a lady cos her dressing provoked his hormones to act out of control is an idiot.

I mean, you are in no position whatsoever to molest a lady cos she exposed her parts provocatively..... That is not an excuse to molest someone. Its like bullying someone into giving you food against their will, all cos you couldnt control what we call Longer-throat in pidgin.. My God, just imagine the chaos earth will witness if everyone ignores self control..

In the above circumstance, the lady is clearly at no fault whatsoever..

But again, if i get this correctly, Molest== Intercourse against will... If thats the definition, then i ask-------- Is there any justifiable reason for molest since the word itself equates unwillingness from the victims part?

2 Likes

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by 100Cents: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2014
hannesy: ermm sorry one question,can joystick function even when d owner is sleeping!!

Some girls have magical fingers..
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Swizdoe(m): 6:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Sometimes this girls with jezebel spirits just intentionally expose themselves to molest with their seductive dressing, so they are partly to be blamed..... The type of molest that is entirely fault of the male is paedophilic acts. How on earth will a man be sexually attracted to small children. That is so disgusting
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by henryobinna(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2014
pweedyuz: both r 2 b blame

young lady, everyone has the right to dress the way he/she likes. someone dresses seductively doesn't give you the right to molest her. if she likes she can go naked its non of your business.
infact I want our law this way; if any man is arrested for molesting a lady and he gave his excuse as 'she dressed indecently(or whatever) his punishment should be doubled.

what am saying is, the blame is on men. Period!

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2014
pweedyuz: both r 2 b blame

You have got to be kidding me shocked
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by jnrbayano(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2014
noskyboy: Rape is simply, the crime of having sex with someone against his/her will. Anybody can be raped, male or female, but it is very rare to see males getting raped by females, In most of the cases, we see females getting raped by males. Over time, It has been generally percieved that males are to be blamed for raping females, and men who engage in such acts lack self control, therefore they can't restrain themselves when they see women. But of late, some other views are begining to come up blaming women instead for rape. Many people are begining to argue that women get raped simply because they make themselves available for rape by the provocative way they dress, exposing 'things', and that some other girls are also raped because of the mixed signals they send to men, i.e. Saying no, but still Acting like they want 'it', some are also raped because they simply refuse to reciprocate favours, in such cases, after a guy has spent his last dime on a girl, she then refuse to 'do'. And some people think that some girls just pretend to have been raped because they guy didnt deliver a promise. So with these conflicting views concerning who is to be blamed for rape, i would like to know where you stand, so let us know, Who is actually to be blamed for the act of rape, and why?.
for me, its simple, any guy that truely and intentionally rapes a girl simply lacks 'self control', one of the things that seperates us from lower animals. Peace!

The person that pounced is to be blamed and if I am not mistaking, the law is normally brought to him/her.

However, with reference to the emboldened part of the Op, the girl becomes an accomplice to her molest. I am not sure how the law interpretes that but I'm sure God interpretes it as sin
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by audreybrian(f): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2014
I will blame it on men and their high libido.

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2014
D blame shud b on d male. Evn though a lady dressd provocatively 2 attract u, u shouldn't take advantage of her.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by hannesy(f): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2014
100Cents:

Some girls have magical fingers..
aah see
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by timilehing(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2014
Blame the Devil. That's who they all blame afterwards
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by 100Cents: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2014
hannesy: aah see

Let me see what you saw..
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Molest? sad I just hate the topic , I hate everything....... I can imagine how they feel when they molest people. What's the joy in forcefully.... Reminds me of lekki wives smiley

As for who to be blamed, it depends on the circumstances sha. smiley

Auch, topics like this freak me out. embarassed

Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by hannesy(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2014
100Cents:

Let me see what you saw..
lol
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2014
This is always a tricky situation. Ladies always try to shelve the blame to the dude but I feel they should also be held responsible for some of the fault.
Ladies could as well try not to put themselves in a position of being ra.ped. But as always some men are dogs, I don't get the satisfaction a man would derive from making love to an obviously pained and crying woman.

Most times the molester is always friendly and calm at first until he is in a position to overpower the lady. I suggest that every lady should have some basic knowledge in self defense and have a pepper spray in their bags, especially when you know you might find yourself in some tricky situations.

And learn how to scream biko, scream your guts out especially when the dude has neighbors and lastly your teeth is your best asset, bite the nigga hard. His ere.ction would surely deflate and learn how to punch his erec.tion.

This should help you and please don't show too much cleavage if you intend to visit that nigga you friendzoned.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2014
teeo: T
Lol. What's T?

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. What's T?

Your body too dey hot, T was the beginning of a long sentence
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2014
teeo: This is always a tricky situation. Ladies always try to shelve the blame to the dude but I feel they should also be held responsible for some of the fault.
Ladies could as well try not to put themselves in a position of being ra.ped. But as always some men are dogs, I don't get the satisfaction a man would derive from making love to an obviously pained and crying woman.

Most times the molester is always friendly and calm at first until he is in a position to overpower the lady. I suggest that every lady should have some basic knowledge in self defense and have a pepper spray in their bags, especially when you know you might find yourself in some tricky situations.

And learn how to scream biko, scream your guts out especially when the dude has neighbors and lastly your teeth is your best asset, bite the nigga hard. His ere.ction would surely deflate and learn how to punch his erec.tion.

This should help you and please don't show too much cleavage if you intend to visit that nigga you friendzoned.

Oh pleaseeeee...do you know the after effect of molest? People die because of it. People get forever traumatized, in some cases it takes the best part of you. I agree with you when you say ladies sometimes give way to molest but teeo no human deserves to be molested. The pain is so unbearable.Don't you see movies? wink grin go watch Nollywood films biko. tongue

Hold it right there, did I say Nollywood? Try Hollywood or Bollywood. grin

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2014
The female is more to blame jor. Na dem dey always cause all these trouble. I nearly molest one yesterday sef. How she go tie only towel enter my room. Na God save her sey person knock door before I begin dey take further action.
Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
FrankySnow: Oh pleaseeeee...do you know the after effect of molest? People die because of it. People get forever traumatized, in some cases it takes the best part of you. I agree with you when you say ladies sometimes give way to molest but teeo no human deserves to be molested. The pain is so unbearable.

It's because of the pains that happens if a lady gets ra.ped that she should also be able to properly defend herself. She should as well try not to put herself in situations where she would get ra.ped.

Ladies try to shy away from the fact that indecent dressing causes ra.ped, but a man normally gets an ere.ction from just seeing a lady's cleavage.

So please when next you want to visit that platonic friend that you don't trust completely please cover up, wear a tight jeans and don't put yourself in a compromising situation.

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2014
teeo:

Your body too dey hot, T was the beginning of a long sentence
My temperature is normal. tongue

1 Like

Re: RAPE: Who Is To Be Blamed, Males Or Females? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2014
teeo:

It's because of the pains that happens if a lady gets ra.ped that she should also be able to properly defend herself. She should as well try not to put herself in situations where she would get ra.ped.

Ladies try to shy away from the fact that indecent dressing causes ra.ped, but a man normally gets an ere.ction from just seeing a lady's cleavage.

So please when next you want to visit that platonic friend that you don't trust completely please cover up, wear a tight jeans and don't put yourself in a compromising situation.
Is the bolded the only way and place people get molested? If I hear. undecided

Again I'm not saying ladies don't give way to molest by dressing indecently, all I'm saying is the act of molest is bad and a sin before God.

Honestly as for who to be blamed, I still maintain that it depends on the circumstances. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! What Do You Do To Make You More Attractive And Lovely? / Why Do Ladies Like Dishonest People? Is It Really True? / 9 Reasons Not To Get Married, For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.