Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Myths About Girls: My Disagreement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myths About Girls: My Disagreement (694 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Myths About Men, Sex, And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by ayukdaboss(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lol... So, I actually saw this online and I totally DISAGREE.
• "If your girlfriend is pretty and alot of guys want her, that's another reason to treat her right. At least you got what they can't have."
• "A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, then someone else has hers."
• "If a girl is stupid enough to love you and remains/comes back to you after you broke her heart, I guarantee you... She's the one."

»My objective opinions°
1) First, you should treat your woman right regardless if a lot of guys want her. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..." So every woman is beautiful.

Also, celebrate having something someone else can't?... That makes no sense! An "ugly" girl(every woman is still beautiful) is not any less valuable than a "pretty" girl. Clearly, how a person looks on the outside is not an indicator of the treatment
they deserve.

If you love someone, it doesn't matter who else finds them attractive. Someone's curb appeal is not a 'reason' to alter your behaviour or your feelings towards your girlfriend. Self-serving egotistical crap! Besides, who can't have a pretty girlfriend these days

2) "A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend, if she doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, then someone else has hers."

A mature woman is just that mature enough not to even consider that you would cheat on her. Adolescents get jealous over things.

She wouldn't waste her time because if you cheat, she's gone.

A jealous girlfriend is almost always an
insecure girlfriend, not a faithful one. Jealousy is practically the biggest relationship killer there is next to cheating!

Forget that talk! If she doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, its likely
because she trusts you and that's a sure sign of a healthy relationship. Being jealous doesn't make anyone faithful, it just means they want you for themselves. Jealousy doesn't guarantee faithfulness, love and
commitment does.

3) The problem is; some women are stupid enough to keep going back for more over and over and over again.

If you love someone, you don't break
their heart to begin with. If your girl is stupid enough to stay with you after breaking her heart (I assume this refers to cheating or something devastating) then she is definitely just stupid. Not "the one"...
Ladies need to stand up for themselves and not tolerate a disrespectful man, or anyone for that matter!

If a girl is stupid enough to be next to
someone who makes her anything but
unhappy, SHE'S CRAZY ! And needs to
learn about self respect.

These "sayings" (assumed to be facts)
would just make girls settle for less. Pubescent nonsense!
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by ayukdaboss(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Why must Opera always give my typing a useless orientation angry angry
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
cool

Good!
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by ayukdaboss(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
MizMyColi: cool

Good!
Thank you. you've read it all already? shocked
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by MizMyColi(f): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Yeah.
Good one.
ayukdaboss:
Thank you. you've read it all already? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Nice, i support u..
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by daryoor(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
girl way don love up, way the boyfriend sef day try well well untop bed. dat babe don puppet o, she no get brain again. she fit even steal heat papa money pay the guy school fees, the guy fit flog the girl, violate her human right she go still go back.

watin be my point: a girl that goes and comes back is the one na lie. e get wait carry am come back.
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by KillerBeauty(f): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
True
Re: Myths About Girls: My Disagreement by MisterLongman(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
ι נυѕт тιяє fσя ѕσмє gιяℓѕ... тнєу ωιℓℓ ѕтι¢к тσ α νισℓєит бσуfяєιи∂ αбυѕιиg тнєм ωнιℓє fяєιи∂zσиιиg αиσтнєя gυу тнαт ιѕ яєα∂у тσ тяєαт нєя яιgнт.... ιмσ тнєу נυѕт gσт ѕєяνє∂.

(1) (Reply)

Which type would You Prefer to date And Why / What A Man Needs... / Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.