Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love (691 Views)

Wicked World (pics Inside) / Wicked World.........he Dumped Me After Everything... / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love by rattlesnake(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
A lady I know has been crying because her father refused to approve her marriage to her boo....the guy is from Benue and the lady is Yoruba... The problem started when she invited the guy to see her parents and the father welcomed him well..the man told him.he wants his daughter to marry a Yoruba man but he's.willing to bend.....
The girl use to call the guy Larry.... But when the father ask the guy his full name he said his name is

Ode oko idoko.... shocked

The father hearing the name he changed his mind and told him to leave his house....

Please my Yoruba guys kindly tell me what wrong with the name

Ode oko idoko undecided

I need to advice her asap
Re: Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love by xynerise: 6:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can you tell us the literal meaning of the name?
Re: Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love by rattlesnake(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
xynerise:

Can you tell us the literal meaning of the name?

mee too i dont know

but seem there are problems with the name
Re: Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love by Crocz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Only 1st two word have a meaning that I know of..

Ode - dullard,fool, mumu grin

Oko - husband

Last may mean: to f*ck (but a noun)
Re: Wicked World Of Discrimination...Sad story of Love by rattlesnake(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crocz:
Only 1st two word have a meaning that I know of..

Ode - dullard,fool, mumu grin

Oko - husband

Last may mean: to f*ck (but a noun)
Lmao

Idoko means many bad things...... lipsrsealed

oko means husband but also means lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Can You? / Why Do Men Who Marry Good Wife Cheat / My Girlfriend Wants To Get A Tattoo ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.