Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12114 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
freecocoa: Anything you have to give, no amount is too big.
errmmm... make I pass my account details?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by cirmuell(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
DickDastardly:
Seun is not being interrogated, rather its an interaction session where he has the choice of the questions he answers and ones he declines to. Probably he ignores some for privacy, security, morality etc reasons. If your question aint answered, you might wittily rephrase and still get your question answered. wink
He should at least let 'em know why he can't answer their questions. Different people have their way of interpreting things. Go through the posts, a dude already felt ignored. Lastly you are not Seun so let him be the one to answer his mentions undecided

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Idrismusty97(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
reloboy: @oga Seun I really like you but people use to say you are stingy i.e you don't really give back to nairalanders but i don't want to believe this rumour, that is why i'm using this means to request a favour from you and i strongly believe it's not much of a big deal to you.
Here goes my request;
CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME A LAPTOP....? I don't care if it is new or old as long as it is working perfectly. I truly need one to aid my plans and start accomplishing my dreams but i can't afford it.
Thanks in advance
Me too....Ask and you shall received. smiley

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by freecocoa(f): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
2sExy1: errmmm... make I pass my account details?
I never even see the money you don already carry shortage come, Omo coolu temper o.

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
cirmuell: He should at least let 'em know why he can't answer their questions. Different people have their of interpreting things. Go through the posts, a dude already felt ignored. Lastly you are not Seun so let him be the one to answer his mentions undecided
Noted
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by hannesy(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: Me too....Ask and you shall received. smiley
lol u guys won't kill oga seun,I bet he is laughing his butt off where ever he is nw

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by jsunex(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:
I saw that there was a need for a truly Nigerian forum, after spending a long time on the Internet trying to create successful businesses. Yes, we make money by selling ads to business-people who want to sell products to our members or to encourage our members to visit their websites.

Tank God say u no lie
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
freecocoa: I never even see the money you don already carry shortage come, Omo coolu temper o.
e donru marra jior. be ya brother's keeper undecided
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
@hayoakins: we usually pick people who spend a lot of time on Nairaland (ideally in the top 1%) and always uphold the rules.

@iamsynord: are you suggesting that the pleasure of the company of the fine ladies and gentlemen on Nairaland is not rewarding enough?

@burger01: At the right time, sir.

@Kachisbarbie: please provide some evidence of my rudeness and bluntness. It may be that I am not as rude and blunt as you feel.

@missberrypop5: we have official apps for android and blackberry but they only deliver home page notifications.

@bayulll01: his girlfriend induced him to rebel against me and resign, and he dared not refuse her cos she was coming home for Xmas!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses: 1 Do you at any time had crush on Tonto dike?
No, but her skin is very nice. Her eyebrows too. And body, yea.

2 Of all the 'specs' in women why are you so obsessed with bushy eyelashes?
If you learnt that 50% of men were cutting their noses to look more attractive, wouldn't you be "obsessed" with intact noses?

xynerise: Do you think we should have a Lagos traffic report thread? angry
Yes, of course. Why not quickly create it before someone else does, so you can get all the credit?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Caracta(f): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Shocking response! Dayuuuum!

Nice thread btw.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:
No, but she her skin is very nice. Her eyebrows too. And body, yea.

If you learnt that 50% of men were cutting their noses to look more attractive, wouldn't you be "obsessed" with intact noses?

Yes, of course. Why not quickly create it before someone else does, so you can get all the credit?
cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by xynerise: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:
Pardon me, I meant Traffic Section grin
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Truckpusher(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
*clears throat*
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
MoltenMagma: My xtion is this: Is it true that you and ishilove are lovers?
Not yet.

@Rikidony:
1. It's probably too late to recover most of your topics, but if you know have addresses, you can search here: http://archive.org
2. No, the identity of people who like posts will always be private, but we will probably make it possible to see who shared your posts.
3. We don't delete unused accounts, but we might reconsider this policy in the future.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by bukatyne(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cutekemitola: from what I have read about yuh,you sound very humble...and you r still young to be thinking abt dat now,though som other people ur age,might be married...yuh have to get ur priorities right...all I can say is dat: You should pray to God,he is our father and he is gonna lead you to the right lady at the right time...

Sister,

32 is not young o!

Some of his mates have stopped birthing kids

@Seun: Very nice stuff you have built with your hardwork, determination and persistance.

I see you achieving much more in a few years. Dangote started off like this you know

More power to your elbow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
mr. seun, please can you wipe my slate clean and give me a second chance? i promise not to do anything that can make you angry and ban me ever again. my thread has made FP before the crash, but ever since my bans, things have changed. please accept my apologies. cry

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
seun...y do u like dogs?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by lalasticlala(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
nice thread. i like d question abt tonto dikeh. lol
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Why is there no dislike button on NL?
Long story. I've explained it many times.

@yungchop: any member who has lost access to his/her email account should just change the email address linked to his/her NL account.

wallflower: I have just one question, It's something that has always bothered me. What's up with the overzealous censorship?
I don't think it's overzealous. If I did, we would have made it less ... zealous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by lalasticlala(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr Seun, pls(1) who is your favourite nigerian celebrity? 2) do u have a celebrity crush? if yes, who? thanks

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Miner13: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Austeenx: `I have a very STRANGE question.

I want to know why there are too many tribalist in this forum.

hahahahahahaj

coz you are one of them
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by tolutweety(m): 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
@seun osewa: thanks for the responses so far n ur tym.I ld still want to delve more into u n ishilove.
U said 'not yet'. Does that insinuate we could expect something soon wink.I wana be the first to say cngrats wen it happens cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Miner13: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr. Seun

i am not too sure you ever check your mention

the batch B stream ii have created nothing less than 3 thread concerning the cancellation of their camp by nysc board.
you had your name mention on all these thread yet not even a consolation message, an advice and a response.
yes some moderators might have comment on it.

Why do you as the oga turn a deaf ear to our plight?

what do we stand to gain from being a member of this forum?

here is a link to one of the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1876957/open-lettet-nysc-board
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Superstar007(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
@bayulll01: his girlfriend induced him to rebel against me and resign, and he dared not refuse her cos she was coming home for Xmas!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by mstik(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
2sExy1: e donru marra jior. be ya brother's keeper undecided
Make I see the money first na, shior!

E be like say Seun go stingy, this one wey e do face like say him never see my post since morning.

Make we siddon dey look sha lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by princesa(f): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
freecocoa:
Seun please can you give me some money (dash)? Times are really hard and I'm in dire need of it, what say you?

yes oh Oga Seun, this is the only important question that has been asked here so far.

Girls are not smiling, times are hard plus whosoever ask shall receive. So shake small body for us eh, what say you? grin

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Superstar007(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:
Like giving us 20% of whatever he makes monthly.

See you. No go make your money.
Btw Seun, when will shares in Nairaland be up for grabs and Nairaland will be listed in the NSE?
I'll love to grab at least 20% stake. grin
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
bukatyne:

Sister,

32 is not young o!

Some of his mates have stopped birthing kids

lol I do know dat,but he is a man and not a woman,its only women dat I know dat do have to get married at a certain age..I guess seun has a goal for now,and his priority is not women/marriage...sometimes women can be distractions...

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Miner13:

hahahahahahaj

coz you are one of them

`Yeah, very funny.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by naturally: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: Not yet.

@Rikidony:
1. It's probably too late to recover most of your topics, but if you know have addresses, you can search here: http://archive.org
2. No, the identity of people who like posts will always be private, but we will probably make it possible to see who shared your posts.
3. We don't delete unused accounts, but we might reconsider this policy in the future.

Pls, what's the difference BTW 'like' and 'share'. I don't seem to get the diff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? / Anambra Fire Service Okpoko Station Prevented Fire Disaster In Onitsha Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.