Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12117 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Superstar007:

See you. No go make your money.
Btw Seun, when will shares in Nairaland be up for grabs and Nairaland will be listed in the NSE?
I'll love to grab at least 20% stake. grin
Vision 2050
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
krall: mr. seun, please can you wipe my slate clean and give me a second chance? i promise not to do anything that can make you angry and ban me ever again. my thread has made FP before the crash, but ever since my bans, things have changed. please accept my apologies. cry
cheesy
Krall ma man, picture of you on your knees begging seun or i dont believe you are sorry cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
To me, Musiwa has been an "eccentric" Nairalander. A maverick to many. Mr Seun, what's your take on Musiwa's contributions to Nairaland? (concidering his penchant for multiplying instead of virtually dying when banned) cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2014

SexySeunPant, you're my hero! I mean, to have achieved what you have given the conditions deserves praises and songs immortalising your name. I'm proud of you.

PS: I still remember what you told me the other time. Thank you.

PPS: Don't be so hard on trolls (the good ones), they make the world go round.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by montestic(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
mr seun , could u pls mention top 10 monikers u knw on nairaland apart from d moderators?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
SimonAndal:
seun
PPS: Don't be so hard on trolls (the good ones), they make the world go round.
i like this post. very much!!!!
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Twhizzy93(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun,dnt u tink u need more admins.making it an admin per state.wnt it look nice?u serve as d president

5 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
DickDastardly:
cheesy
Krall ma man, picture of you on your knees begging seun or i dont believe you are sorry cheesy tongue
am truly sorry. i have not been banned by seun/any mod for the past 3weeks now. thats a big improvement for me. i have also stopped creating "threads" too. i have turned a new leaf.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2014
krall: i like this post. very much!!!!
...why wont you like it before??...you are a super mega troll

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by edymonte: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
seun, i have a suggestion. why not create somthing like an award or something, monthly or quaterly awards, 2 or 3 months interval. like best commenter in each section, best post, best poster, best thread, etc. members would suggest names/monikers and would vote. winers would b appreciated no mata how small and celebrated. thanx. long live nairaland, long live seun, long live nairalanders. IF U R WIT ME ON DIS LIKE DIS POST

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun,i got a question. Please why are u a dog freak Cos the only way someone can get ur attention is by posting a thread about dogs-"how to teach ur dog to poop outside" smh

11 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ...why wont you like it before??...you are a super mega troll
no angry. I'm a gentleman now. tongue
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jennimma: smh
yes! shake it till your neck break angry
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
krall: no angry. I'm a gentleman now. tongue
..I dont believe you, youngman.....i find it hard to believe trolls nowadays....maybe you need to open a thread and give us reasons why we should believe you
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by duni04(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: @bayulll01: his girlfriend induced him to rebel against me and resign, and he dared not refuse her cos she was coming home for Xmas!
Buhahahahah! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
temigracie: ..I dont believe you, youngman.....i find it hard to believe trolls nowadays....maybe you need to open a thread and give us reasons why we should believe you
sad sad sad sad
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by ruthxzy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr Seun, i notice you are avoiding this question, are you an ATHEIST? Yes or No

7 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by sholay2011(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jennimma: Seun,i got a question. Please why are u a dog freak Cos the only way someone can get ur attention is by posting a thread about dogs-"how to teach ur dog to poop outside" smh
Lawd Chisos!!! grin grin grin

Seun abeg answer jare.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by UjSizzle(f): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
This is nice. I'm enjoying the questions...well, some of them, and all the answers. The many sides of Seun and a very pleasurable one!
.....people really are iridescent smiley

Let me just say I like what you've done with the site and hope it only gets better. And you grow in wisdom a bit more everyday smiley

Question:
What kind of games do you like?

What's the most challenging out-of-your-comfort zone thing you've done?

Would you say you have a healthy or rocky relationship with people? If rocky, what do you think could be the reason?

If your friends were to attribute one thing to you, what would that be? (I mean what item would you never be found anywhere without?)

When you aren't on the site doing what you do best or programming, what would Seun be seen doing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by HFOG(f): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
ruthxzy: Mr Seun, i notice you are avoiding this question, are you an ATHEIST? Yes or No
Ditto. Me think he doesn't want to disappoint NLanders by taking sides. Noticed lots of courtesy and carefulness in hiis responses heretofore.
Fascinating thread @OP. Kudos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by bayulll01(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
duni04:
Buhahahahah! grin grin grin
Eyah the guy na woman wrapper,u doing very fine bro,nairaland is our Own and we will protect it
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by bayulll01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
bukatyne:

Sister,

32 is not young o!

Some of his mates have stopped birthing kids

@Seun: Very nice stuff you have built with your hardwork, determination and persistance.

I see you achieving much more in a few years. Dangote started off like this you know

More power to your elbow cheesy

Omo ale Oniro man stop birthing at what age 32,smh

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Codedrock(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr Seun my question is

After all i have done on N.L do u know me at all??

Its me codedrock i have been hell of a disturber.

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Donfamous(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
My question oga Seun is. When u created nairaland (2005) browsing wasn't as rampant as these days, no BB etc so what did u see that drove to create it, e.g for business purpose, interaction,? etc

Have u ever got really angry or sad about this site, maybe becos its not giving what u want or becos of false allegation, hacking ?or etc. Ur experience will be appreciated at great deal.

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Adrenaline123(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
What will be your advice to an aspiring programmer.

How much estimate do you spend on data per month.

Whats the memory capacity of nairaland database.

Do you like religion?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by obainojazz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr seun ....why can't we change usernames...or maybe have a temporary one...so many ppl feels dis way sir

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by haryomikun(m): 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
fr3do:

What would a dislike do that an insultive quote won't do?
Abeg, your argument is invalid.

Seun ngwa add the dislike feature.
D nigga was J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ kiddin around wen he sed it. Read d comment again nd u'll know all he meant was a joke
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by nwaobitex: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun Osewa, i've got no question for you. Great, right? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl? / Anambra Fire Service Okpoko Station Prevented Fire Disaster In Onitsha Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.