Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple (1309 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady / I'm Older Than He is , But He Is Hell Bent On Marrying Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by Jamieb(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
I have no other family to run to other than you guys.. i wont bore you with long story...we are only two, i and my only sis. ( our parents passed on while we were much younger). we pased through thick and thin while growing up and today i an very rich and successful.. my sister does not lack anything as i make sure all what she need is in her finger tips.
recently, shez been spending so much call time on a particular guy. shez 23 and in her final yr in sch. i was happy for her initially but i got to find out the guy is a cripple. i have talked to her to stop seein the guy but she will not listen and i knw money is not her problm cos she got that. my mind tells me that the guy used juju on her nd nw i am thinking of sending her abroad to continue with her sch.. pls i need ur advice cos shez ma only sister nd i wnt d best for her...
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by GoodFaith: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Jamieb: I have no other family to run to other than you guys.. i wont bore you with long story...we are only two, i and my only sis. ( our parents passed on while we were much younger). we pased through thick and thin while growing up and today i an very rich and successful.. my sister does not lack anything as i make sure all what she need is in her finger tips.
recently, shez been spending so much call time on a particular guy. shez 23 and in her final yr in sch. i was happy for her initially but i got to find out the guy is a cripple. i have talked to her to stop seein the guy but she will not listen and i knw money is not her problm cos she got that. my mind tells me that the guy used juju on her nd nw i am thinking of sending her abroad to continue with her sch.. pls i need ur advice cos shez ma only sister nd i wnt d best for her...
Sorry
juju will follow her to abroad
She will come back and marry the dude
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by lokito: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
My brother take it easy and at the same time fear cripples anything can happen.

During Nyanya bomb blast, the first Bomb exploded and two cripples beside me got up from that damn wheelchair and started running faster than the wheelchair pusher. I couldn't believe the filmtrick. The next bomb hollered omo!!! cripple them don gap even okada. Fear them o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
lokito: My brother take it easy and at the same time fear cripples anything can happen.

During Nyanya bomb blast, the first Bomb exploded and two cripples beside me got up from that damn wheelchair and started running faster than the wheelchair pusher. I couldn't believe the filmtrick. The next bomb hollered omo!!! cripple them don gap even okada. Fear them o.
LWKMD.. Wicked smiley
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by purplesummer(f): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
You may not need to tell her to quit the relationship. You could advise her to concentrate on her studies. Hopefully with time she would change her mind about him.
But crippled guys have a right to marry na.

1 Like

Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by raziboi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
may not b juju ooo...

BT love!!!
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by olasmith10(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
crippled love Hehehehe
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
are cripples not humans

your sister is in love....take heart,even if you send her abroad,she will still come back to naija to marry the cripple grin
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by jaymezzz(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wetin person no go see for thiz section
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by Natasha2(f): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
So because he's a cripple he shouldn't get married to someone who isn't physically challenged? I don't know why people are very wicked. Is he not a human being? Which do you want a physically challenged who will love and treat your sister right or a whole man who will treat her like trash? Please stop discriminating people its not like he was the one who asked God to create him that way haba! Give him a break! What you should do is run a background check, get to know the guy, how he relates with your sister, how he treats her, his dreams,his aspirations and achievements and then if he is a responsible guy with a promising future then you have nothing to worry about. I have a friend who was born without legs, but I love and cherish him, when ever I'm with him people think he must have done some kind of touch and follow but I know better, legs or no legs he is my friend and I love him, because having no legs doesn't make him less human. Please physically challenged people need to be treated equally as others, it is not their fault, they are not lesser beings please, its just unfair.

1 Like

Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by Indiegoh: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bro, send d cripple pishure to me....... With his moda name, 7th grandfada middle name and ur own mother name, so that i can help you break d jazz........ This kin of jazz is very strong.... Greekish pples call it cupid arrow..... Just send it before 12am today, so that i will do it fast
Re: Help! !!! My Only Sister Is Bent On Marrying A Cripple by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy: are cripples not humans

your sister is in love....take heart,even if you send her abroad,she will still come back to naija to marry the cripple grin
close ur teeth!
op u don 4get sey love no get eye? grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Wishes To Brighten My Birthday Today / Advantages Of Friend Zone(pics) / Evil That Women Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.