Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Evil That Women Do... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil That Women Do... (1303 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Cruel Things Women Do To Men / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil That Women Do... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1RoZS1ldmlsLXRoYXQtd29tZW4tZG8uLi4uanBnTC5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

Photo Credit:Diu Eroje

(In the closet with Rita Okoye)

Com'on guys, have you ever experienced this at any point of your life? You find a very gorgeous, full figured, 5.11 feet plus lady. She is coffee brown complexion or maybe fair like a river goddess, with long flowing hair, ruby red lips, sparkling eyes, sexy and curvy hips.

Then you take her home with pride only to wake up with a flat- chested, short chick who is equally as black as charcoal, bald, chapped-lipped with crossed eyes and stilettos off. Please, tell me what will you do in such situation? Run? Scream? Faint? Or just continue with the night fun? Please, feel free to share your thoughts with me.

But, why in the name of humanity do we ladies/women do this to men? Deceiving them to believe we are what we are not!

This is called false advertisement and justice should be done. Let your man like, love and accept you for who you really are and not a fake personality and curvy figures.

Let's start with the bleaching, which I have constantly hammered on; Don't those women who always want to turn from Nkechi, Sukura, Amina to Nikky Minaj, Beyonce, or Britney, realize that they eventually have to continue 'washing' their skins until their skeletons start showing?

There is a certain case of a woman who was recently flown abroad because she suffered complications during a surgery here in Nigeria. She used a particular drug that retained her youthfulness for seven years. She wore an ageless, succulent look.

At a point she became susceptible to unnecessary weight gain and stretch marks and was unable to conceive after about five years of marriage. It was only after further questioning that she admitted to using youth maintenance cream and one which she inserts in her vagina.

It ended up blocking her womb and causing severe damages to her outer skin because she also used an overdose. Her life is presently at stake. If she survives the surgery, her chance of becoming a mother is only by the grace of God.

I have also confirmed that you can't actually bleach your butts, so why bother? Your lover or boyfriend would still notice it during the romance interlude. The demarcation line between your light body and dark buttocks will be like burnt yam and fried plantain, then how would you explain that to him? Blame your underwear for refusing to bleach your bottom? Why can't you just be black and proud?

Then, there comes with over padded bra. My dear ladies, do you know how annoying it would be for your guy to remove a bra with high hopes to see two pointed pawpaw or at least rounded oranges but instead he sees a dry chest with some hair sprouting indiscriminately around? The poor man has stared at your tempting 'padded' chest all day in cold sweat, conjuring up all manners of filthy thoughts. And then 'Bingo'...the Bra is off and no boobs to fold and handle.

The worse is this new body magic that has become so rampant. Amongst them all, the padded pants. How can a full African woman use her hard-earned money to buy such an item? Any time she sits down, she would simply bounce like a tennis. The butts would deflate eventually, wouldn't it? Because it can't be permanent in your butts. So, if you see a woman with a surprising massive bumper 'backyard', be suspicious and get ready to dodge her before she deflates and bomb you in the process.

The weirdest one is the belt that makes women look slim. For crying out loud,there are other ways to get slim fitted without the magic belt.Men would have to start being afraid to remove belts from ladies waist to avoid been thrown off balance by bulged stomach.If your man truly loves you, but you are plus-sized, he can simply make you run from Ikeja to Lekki phase one every morning to get his desired figure.

Please, to whom it may concern, I honestly think coloured contact lenses should be banned. How can a black woman have green or purples eyes, that is witch craft not sexy anymore.That alone could scare real men away from you. All a man can do is just to keep staring at your eyes and silently praying you don't transform into a cat or some weird creatures any minute. Any man,who dares take you home, will have to turn on the lights during any romantic venture, just to make sure you don't develop claws. Men don dey fear for their lives oh!

Over make-ups too is another issue. Women without eyebrows suddenly developing bushy brows. Not to mention that they add eyelashes that look like palm tree leaves and as they blink, you can actually feel a faint of breeze emanating from the eyes area. Then there is a heavy foundation. Foundation to what? To build a three story building on your face? You keep adding and adding lots of chemical to your face, until you turn to 'Adamma masquerade' or “Ojuju Calabar’.

What about the colour riot lipsticks? I have even seen green and blue lipsticks. At a point, I was wondering if she was sick or suffering from an ailment or an unknown disease.

You will see a beautiful fair lady with dark legs, multi-coloured face, green nails, and mammy-water hair, com'on what are you selling. Why not be your real self and see how men would rush you like Akara-balls fried by an American woman?

Be a true black African woman with pride and virtues and see how well you will be appreciated!

Remember to express your thoughts or share your problems with me on 08135116368 or rita_mally10@yahoo.com.

http://www..net/apps/forums/topics/show/13048381-evil-that-women-do-

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29570/75/evil-that-women-do.html

1 Like

Re: Evil That Women Do... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
like men aren't guilty of faking their personality too undecided *spreads mat*

1 Like

Re: Evil That Women Do... by Biggestguy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
So on point!
Re: Evil That Women Do... by chimerase2: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cum op wat is the MORALE of ua thread undecided

Meanwhile I dn first iceberylin comment oh
Mak una come follow de man of God celebrate this fate its not easy I must tell u
I hv been dreaming to first dis ma Oga at the top comment but he has been beating me to it since
Pls I hv to tank Glo for making me to believe in ma self
And also shoutout to all de beauriful yellow sisi way de encourage me tnk u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evil That Women Do... by pickabeau1: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
ultimatetboy:
At a point she became susceptible to unnecessary weight gain and stretch marks and was unable to conceive after about five years of marriage.It was only after further questioning that she admitted to using youth maintenance cream and one which she inserts in her vagina.
It ended up blocking her womb and causing severe damages to her outer skin because she also used an overdose. Her life is presently at stake. If she survives the surgery, her chance of becoming a mother is only by the grace of God.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Evil That Women Do... by Bevy12(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
U are right but men pretend also. And besides its not all ladies that put on those stuff u mentioned. Like me i hate lipstick. I prefer lipgloss.

1 Like

Re: Evil That Women Do... by iceberylin(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
chimerase2:
Cum op wat is the MORALE of ua thread undecided

Meanwhile I dn first iceberylin comment oh
Mak una come follow de man of God celebrate this fate its not easy I must tell u
I hv been dreaming to first dis ma Oga at the top comment but he has been beating me to it since
Pls I hv to tank Glo for making me to believe in ma self
And also shoutout to all de beauriful yellow sisi way de encourage me tnk u cheesy
Seriously i can't stop laughing grin grin
Empty hen don Bleep me up. .
Congratulations bro.... cool
Re: Evil That Women Do... by Tallesty1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yea....

One of them came out of the shower.

And I was like.

How on earth did you get into my house?
Re: Evil That Women Do... by major466(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Artificial gearing up gadgets grin
Re: Evil That Women Do... by Tymax(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
Yea....

One of them came out of the shower.

And I was like.

How on earth did you get into my house?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Evil That Women Do... by destante(f): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol. Isorrai
Re: Evil That Women Do... by Cheadiva(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lol...
Re: Evil That Women Do... by 24in7: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
I was here

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Any Married Woman That Dresses Like A Single Lady Is Likely To Cheat / What Do You Do When Your Parents Are Madtly In Love With Your Ex Girlfriend?? / Secondary/high School Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.