Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, (2157 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / No Girl Is A Saint / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Onifari(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Help i am not ugly, but girl loves me please what can i do to turn things around?
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Crocz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Are you a learner?

Pic or I don't ..............
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by yungEX(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
lol broham lemme advice you. it's either
1.you have a bad attitude
2.you have body and/or mouth odour
3.you're boring or not cool

its not all bout beign ugly,ugly people date beautiful women jus b cool & interestin
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Indiegoh: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
Op, u are ugly! Damn
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by gunuvi(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2014
you don't need outlook for girls to love you. go and get rich and you will even tire for love whey many ladies go show u
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by ibkonekt(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2014
dude grow some bolls and get confident... girls love confident and sure guys.... not wimps
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by roymary: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2014
@Op

Get money!
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Iaz93: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2014
your sister loves you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Missmossy(f): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2014
It seems you have low self esteem,work on yourself asap.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Swizdoe(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2014
Go and wash your head in your village river...... Mtcheew
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by mumumugu(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2014
U get ebola?
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by timilehing(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2014
According to your profile piz, u're just too dull maybe coupled with body or mouth odour. Try using Oral-b morning & evening.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Rilwayne001: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
ibkonekt: dude grow some bolls and get confident... girls love confident and sure guys.... not wimps

Yeah...de facto

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2014
Onifari: Help i am not ugly, but girl loves me please what can i do to turn things around?
Just come out of ur shell and be more pro active. Study urself and see if u have any attitude, looks or behaviour that can be a turn off to babes. When all is set in their right proportion, ur good to go and make them melt.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2014
Pass your WASSCE, JAMB and post UME, finish your school and get a good job and you'll find someone who will love you.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Mikocake(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2014
timilehing: According to your profile piz, u're just too dull maybe coupled with body or mouth odour. Try using Oral-b morning & evening.
hehehe
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Mikocake(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7: Pass your WASSCE, JAMB and post UME, finish your school and get a good job and you'll find someone who will love you.

help a brother..does he need all that to get some love??
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2014
Mikocake: help a brother..does he need all that to get some love??
Lol.
Yes na.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Mikocake(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Lol.
Yes na.
hehehe..in otherwise this love is wicked oooh
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Houseofglam7(f): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2014
Mikocake: hehehe..in otherwise this love is wicked oooh
Original love no ni grin
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by marieolae(f): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2014
Its nt about being ugly. The ugliest have the most beautiful. Its about ur mind. Ur heart. Ur personality. Ur swagg. The way u carry urself.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Mikocake(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Original love no ni grin
haha u go fear love na
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Mikocake(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2014
marieolae: Its nt about being ugly. The ugliest have the most beautiful. Its about ur mind. Ur heart. Ur personality. Ur swagg. The way u carry urself.
I fail to agree wit u mam..women love cute guys..talking from everyday experience..if you are ugly your chances are cut into half and if you happens to be swaggerless,,dat one na gameover cheesy
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by GreenGlobal123: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mikocake: I fail to agree wit u mam..women love cute guys..talking from everyday experience..if you are ugly your chances are cut into half and if you happens to be swaggerless,,dat one na gameover cheesy

hey bro you are wrong,.... self esteem, boldness and confidence are all you've got to have bro and the sky is the limit, i repeat the sky is the limit. no story
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Trashy advices. The reasons why you think no girl loves you could be any of the following reasons:
1)You have never made any attempt to approach a girl.
2)When you approach a girl,you feel like you are approaching a lion. Hence making you to act So scared thereby making the girl uninterested.
3)regardless of What your look,attitude, swag,whatever people above have been mentioning,may be, girls would always make attempt to drag you to the mud,as a way of testing your personal value,they would always want to see If your value is higher or lesser than theirs and act accordingly. The way you react to their misbehavior would let them know If you have a higher value than theirs. But If you don't react negatively to their misbehavior they would assume higher value than yours and continue to misbehave around you. Maybe that's why you think they don't love you,because of your personal value.
4)Start seeing girls the way you see your fellow guys,don't place higher importance on them than on yourself. This would go a long way into correcting the feeling of being hated by girls.
Goodluck.
Note:Those acting like pros here were once in ur situation and they are in no way better than you are.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by bakila: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Onifari:
Help i am not ugly, but girl loves me please what can i do to turn things around?
Cool down, pay attention to the rewarding thing that you are doing. Get money, acquire the things of life appear on television on invitation as a guest and keep quiet a lot when girls are around. Resist the temptation of speaking of speaking too much when girls are arond and stop pretending to be a cool guy.
Spend for them when you have without breaking your bank or frowning you face.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by p1jiobi: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Its because u have a face only your mama can love.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Mhizizzy(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eiyah..pele
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Onifari:
u need to see an ifa priest or a strong pastor ooo.i sure say somethin dey follow u from village.
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by jahbiz: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op i can deduce from your pix that you are an introvert and you look more like a "gate boy" . sorry i have to use those words.
U've got to Mingle, open your mouth and be a man.
I can arrange a woman 4 you to start with if you don't mind...
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by Samiceman: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
jahbiz:
Op i can deduce from your pix that you are an introvert and you look more like a "gate boy" . sorry i have to use those words.
U've got to Mingle, open your mouth and be a man.
I can arrange a woman 4 you to start with if you don't mind...
pls do..... I don't mind
Re: Please Help I Am Not Ugly But No Girl Loves Me, by jahbiz: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Samiceman:
pls do..... I don't mind
call this number 08065822713 her name is Mygrandma. Everything has been perfected. Good luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship / How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings / I Cant Stand Any Guy Touching Or Talking To My Sister. Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.