Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab (1140 Views)

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
I want to use dis medium to wish my very gud self comrade Bunchers Stab a happy birthday.
It has been a long & stressful journey but God has alwaz been faithful.
Help me tnk d God & father of our lord jesus 4being d captain/pilot of my life. Inspite of my unfaithfulness he blesses me above my peer & beyond my imaginations.
I'm most greatful/loyal lord.
Alwaz remind me dat i owe u dis breath any time pride comes in.
Tnx lord, it's all about u.
Also, without you guys here... To Be continue
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2014
My sincere gratituite goes to the entire ROMANCE family...
I alwaz look forward to read ya post/comments.
I luv all of una.
We reserve d best for last: Khiaa my passion, words alone cant express how i feel right now cos u are in my life.
You are just the best, i treasure every second spent with you.
I love and will alwaz love u khiaa..
Before i forget, make i wish myself first; Happy birthday to me myself and i.
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2014
Awwww. Happy birthday, hope it aint coming late.
Best wishes dearie...
Where the party dey happen?
Lemme come and dance shoki...lol

2 Likes

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by khiaa(f): 4:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: My sincere gratituite goes to the entire ROMANCE family...
I alwaz look forward to read ya post/comments.
I luv all of una.
We reserve d best for last: Khiaa my passion, words alone cant express how i feel right now cos u are in my life.
You are just the best, i treasure every second spent with you.
I love and will alwaz love u khiaa..
Before i forget, make i wish myself first; Happy birthday to me myself and i.

I love you so much Daddy. *Singing* Happy Birthday To You- Happy Birthday To You-Happy Birthday Dear Daddy- Happy Birthday To You. I wish you plenty more. kiss (check out the birthday dedications I made for you)

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Happy bday
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 4:38am On Aug 28, 2014
khiaa:

I looooooooove you soooooooo much Daddy. *Singing* Happy Birthday To You- Happy Birthday To You-Happy Birthday Dear Daddy- Happy Birthday To You. I wish you plenty more. kiss (check out the birthday dedications I made for you)

*Dancing to her song*

Tnx alot baby

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 4:41am On Aug 28, 2014
rozzay: Happy bday
Rozzay, tnx alot.
God bless u richly.
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by khiaa(f): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Bunchersstab:

*Dancing to her song*

Tnx alot baby

Hi Sweetpea!! cheesy What's your plans for today?

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Awwww. Happy birthday, hope it aint coming late.
Best wishes dearie...
Where the party dey happen?
Lemme come and dance shoki...lol
You are just right on time.
Thank you,thank you thank u...

Exclusive wine-bar markudi Benue state is todays venue.

On sunday it will be in Gwaripa Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 4:49am On Aug 28, 2014
khiaa:

Hi Sweetpea!! cheesy What's your plans for today?
Hello my luv, I have site meeting today in Benue state, once am through it will be celebration galore.

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by khiaa(f): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Hello my luv, I have site meeting today in Benue state, once am through it will be celebration galore.

In the words of the late great James Brown *Have A Funky Goodtime* but don't over do it baby.

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 4:57am On Aug 28, 2014
khiaa:

In the words of the late great James Brown *Have A Funky Goodtime* but don't over do it baby.
I wont do what you wont like baby.
In his voice i say you are beautiful

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 28, 2014
Api buff dae 2 d guy 4rm dt special state"benue"...wullnp.wa grow old* lyk*chewin stick...Enjoy ya dae grin

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by khiaa(f): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: I wont do what you wont like baby.
In his voice i say you are beautiful

Thank you baby.
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Bunchersstab(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2014
MissMalia: Api buff dae 2 d guy 4rm dt special state"benue"...wullnp.wa grow old* lyk*chewin stick...Enjoy ya dae grin
Tnx my luvly sister...
We go jam there some day
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
hbd smiley

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Babe2sure(f): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Happy birthday. Many happy returns of the day. Wa last, till a ripe old age.Best wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by khiaa(f): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2015
SAPPY BIRTHDAY Love.
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Truckpusher(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Happy birthday bro.

Where e dey happen? cheesy
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by khiaa(f): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Happy birthday bro.

Where e dey happen? cheesy

Hey Trucky.
Re: People In Romance Section Say Happy Birthday To Bunchers Stab by Truckpusher(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2015
khiaa:

Hey Trucky.
Was up? wink

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People / How Would U Describe A Tall Guy / 10 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.