Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Is Happening To APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To APC? (2566 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

GEJ PDP may have its flaws but thousand miles ahead of APC which play politics of blood.

God bless You as you vote
GEJ 2015

Continue deceiving yourself while your mastering (PDP/GEJ) continue committing genocide against the people of North East and sponsoring Boko Haram for political gains.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Why are you wasting your time with me? Your reply says it all.

Just like how your own statement also show how myopic you are.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Just like how your own statement also show how myopic you are.

The Nigerian political landscape has already determined between both of us, who is myopic.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
atlwireles:

The Nigerian political landscape has already determined between both of us, who is myopic.....

By appointing you as TAN ambassador with N10,000.00 monthly salary for posting online. THUNDER FIRE POVERTY....
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

By appointing you as TAN ambassador with N10,000.00 for posting online.

You, see why you people are not ready for prime time? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by kel4soft: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: Not just Ikimi but the very soul that was the ACN transmutted into the APC,nowadays most votin folks don't even recognize APC anymore,all thanks to negative influences of its propaganda machine including sahara and co....We just pray you don't sink with the old janjawee.d rust bucket APC...

Who are the voting folks Mr? Mind you, we are all going back to our respective units to vote. Now tell me one propaganda of APC against the FG?
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by obailala(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

GEJ PDP may have its flaws but thousand miles ahead of APC which play politics of blood.

GEJ 2015
I would rather sit at home and watch a movie than go out to vote a proven incompetent character all because I don't want northerners to rule
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Continue deceiving yourself while your mastering (PDP/GEJ) continue committing genocide against the people of North East and sponsoring Boko Haram for political gains.

Hahahahah its like you like bear palor too much.

Haven't you heard of the saying that goes
"APC are BOKOHARAMs-----DSS"
My brother bother APC formed bokoharam but its getting obvious that's why they shift it to innocent PDP also by sabotaging GEJ's effort to curb it just to label him bad in fron of Nigerians. But his God is alive and we Nigerians know who is our enemy.
This bombing went rapidly after GEJ won 2011 election or am I lying?
APC's hand are full of thousand bloods that's why no matter how they try they will never win a presidential seat in their LIFE.

Talking of genocide. If killing of northern islamist is what you called genocide SO BE IT

But am calling you to Repent and turn against the blood sucking demon called APC because they are not good for you follow the light which is GEJ and verily verily I say to YOU WILL NEVER BE UNHAPPY AGAIN

Shout GEJ TILL 2019 seven times and it will be well with your soul.

God bless you brother.

Hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
atlwireles:

You, see why you people are not ready for prime time? grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty is more deadly disease than EBOLA.... So monthly N10,000 for been a TAN ambassdor na prime time to you...
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
obailala:
I would rather sit at home and watch a movie than go out to vote a proven incompetent character all because I don't want northerners to rule

Good for you because millions from east,west,north and south will come out that day to proclaim GEJ their President and I don't think anybody will notice your absent. BUT that's not a good idea because that's your duty and right as a valid citizen of nigeria. I hope you'll not do so and may God bless you as you vote GEJ in 2015

Jesus is Lord
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

Hahahahah its like you like bear palor too much.

Haven't you heard of the saying that goes
"APC are BOKOHARAMs-----DSS"
My brother bother APC formed bokoharam but its getting obvious that's why they shift it to innocent PDP also by sabotaging GEJ's effort to curb it just to label him bad in fron of Nigerians. But his God is alive and we Nigerians know who is our enemy.
This bombing went rapidly after GEJ won 2011 election or am I lying?
APC's hand are full of thousand bloods that's why no matter how they try they will never win a presidential seat in their LIFE.

Talking of genocide. If killing of northern islamist is what you called genocide SO BE IT

But am calling you to Repent and turn against the blood sucking demon called APC because they are not good for you follow the light which is GEJ and verily verily I say to YOU WILL NEVER BE UNHAPPY AGAIN

Shout GEJ TILL 2019 seven times and it will be well with your soul.

God bless you brother.

Hallelujah

DSS grin grin grin I cannot believe you said this... this shows you are a juvenile.... how many APC leaders or members have the either the DSS or FG been able to arrested, prosecuted and convicted
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ichidodo: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
kel4soft:

Who are the voting folks Mr? Mind you, we are all going back to our respective units to vote. Now tell me one propaganda of APC against the FG?
Are you serious?!...
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Poverty is more deadly disease than EBOLA.... So monthly N10,000 for been a TAN ambassdor na prime time to you...

Every time you type N10,000, all it tells me is how poor and dishonest you are. That's why your political party has gone nowhere in Nigeria. As the book of proverbs says, WISDOM IS THE ONLY THING, SEEK YEA WISDOM AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU. As I'm typing this comment, I'm in a hotel room, in Norcross Georgia, visiting my daughter in Kennesaw state university. I don't need your N1M to put food on my table.

I conquered hunger more than 25 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

DSS grin grin grin I cannot believe you said this... this shows you are a juvenile.... how many APC leaders or members have the either the DSS or FG been able to arrested, prosecuted and convicted

Mr old mangrin
being a SMART criminal dosent mean that your cup will not full one day.
APC are bokoharam but they are too smart and fast in covering their tracks BUT one day it will be their end and even you will be dumbfounded.
I ask you again this insurgency went rapidly after GEJ won 2011 election AM I LYING?

With that only you will know the objective of APC.

So bro its never too late for you and I pray that God will open your eyes to see the atrocities of APC.
Our security agents are seeing things but people involved are just too powerful and smart.
SHOUT GEJ till 2019 always and you will experience peace you long lost in APC.

Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jamace(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
APC old cargoes too like power. Instead of putting in place a formidable team to tackle PDP, the old cargoes are busy jostling to be political godfathers and kingmakers. APC is full of selfish politicians, working to be relevant to reposition for looting opportunity. APC has no interests of Nigerians at heart. APC is a power drunk party. grin
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by kel4soft: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: Are you serious?!...

Name one.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Every time you type N10,000, all it tells me is how poor and dishonest you are. That's why your political party has gone nowhere in Nigeria. As the book of proverbs says, WISDOM IS THE ONLY THING, SEEK YEA WISDOM AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU. As I'm typing this comment, I'm in a hotel room, in Norcross Georgia, visiting my daughter in Kennesaw state university. I don't need your N1M to put food on my table.

I conquered hunger more than 25 years ago.

Maybe in your fantasy dream... whenever you wake up... your TAN online posting quota for today is waiting for you...
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by obailala(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
jamace: APC old cargoes too like power. Instead of putting in place a formidable team to tackle PDP, the old cargoes are busy jostling to be political godfathers and kingmakers. APC is full of selfish politicians, working to be relevant to reposition for looting opportunity. APC has no interests of Nigerians at heart. APC is a power drunk party. grin
Every single thing you described here also applies 100% to PDP..

The only part I cannot understand is how APC which hasn't smelt power before can be described as 'power drunk'..
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by ayindejimmy(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: This agbero mannerism typical of you Janjawee.ds cannot intimidate a rat.It is better you calm yourself down and learn to practice politics or take in divergent opinions without bitterness...
the exodu we r witnessin in Apc is the ridding it of certain insatiable power monger that infiltrated the party. U need 2 ask y they wer leaving. And it's cos of selfish interest and ambitions.
APGA and LP are nt opposition. Those are jus booby traps PDP set 4 real opositns
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
lilprinze: neither would they not be registered again they shall never be recognized again as far as Nigeria is concerned.
i hear you.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Maybe in your fantasy dream... whenever you wake up... your TAN online posting quota for today is waiting for you...

The greatest joy for some of us Nigerians, is the realization, people like you will never be in control of our democratic institutions at the federal level. Have a nice day and cheer up.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by vedd: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Jakpon: Stup1d fools. In one instance you say Tinubu has lost control of the APC, in another instance you accuse him of high-hadedness. How can someone who has lost control of his party be high-handed at the same time?
Dont mind the clueless pdp idıots.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

Mr old mangrin
being a SMART criminal dosent mean that your cup will not full one day.
APC are bokoharam but they are too smart and fast in covering their tracks BUT one day it will be their end and even you will be dumbfounded.
I ask you again this insurgency went rapidly after GEJ won 2011 election AM I LYING?

With that only you will know the objective of APC.

So bro its never too late for you and I pray that God will open your eyes to see the atrocities of APC.
Our security agents are seeing things but people involved are just too powerful and smart.
SHOUT GEJ till 2019 always and you will experience peace you long lost in APC.

Remain blessed

Your brain reasoning fuse has a fault, can you/PDP/GEJ please be reasonable for once, the first primary responsibility of any government in power is to protect life and properties of its citizen, but reversal is the case there, blaming and labeling opposition and anybody that does not support the president ambition as boko haram is wholly irresponsible and incompetence.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op, APC is not a political party but an Islamic Movement that operates on Jihad ideology. They are pressure group demanding for Islamic dogma to be enshrined in a secular Nigeria. As you can see, their agenda is not holding sway and they are gradually fizzling out.

The only two political parties in Nigeria is the PDP and OTHERS.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
atlwireles:

The greatest joy for some of us Nigerians, is the realization, people like you will never see be in control of our democratic institutions at the federal level. Have a nice day and cheer up.

Thanks for polishing your ego embarassed lipsrsealed because of your low self esteem cool undecided
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by atlwireles: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Thanks for polishing your ego embarassed lipsrsealed because of your low self esteem cool undecided

You are very welcome.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by jt2010: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
SeaGold: Op, APC is not a political party but an Islamic Movement that operates on Jihad ideology. They are pressure group demanding for Islamic dogma to be enshrined in a secular Nigeria. As you can see, their agenda is not holding sway and they are gradually fizzling out.

The only two political parties in Nigeria is the PDP and OTHERS.

APC is nothing but yet you still take out your value time to studyt their ideology which make you develop high blood pressure?
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: More like they were not rewarded for keeping the faith when APC was in its infancy nor were they spared any scruples when the structure some of them laboured to build was unceremoniously locked up and handed over to their rivals defecting from PDP with their security votes or was it the smarter ones who had foresight and felt distaste of the genetic make up of the Party,its Ideaology and 'if we don't get power,nobody else will' cume 'northern bokoharamic' philosophy,don't even get us started with the blatant hypocrisy on display....come October, the cess-pit that is the APC will be sandfilled and a pleasing structure erected for GEJ's swearing-in ceremony.....
you don't get reward here (Apc) you work hard for it, hard work that includes sacrifice. Pdp does the reward/pay to keep quiet thing.
Btw lets see what happens to adamawa pdp after their primaries.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 3:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
jt2010:

Your brain reasoning fuse has a fault, can you/PDP/GEJ please be reasonable for once, the first primary responsibility of any government in power is to protect life and properties of its citizen, but reversal is the case there, blaming and labeling opposition and anybody that does not support the president ambition as boko haram is wholly irresponsible and incompetence.

When they are through (APC) with propagander and lies they will surrender their arms.

GEJ cannot satisfy nigerians like you because
ELIMINATE bokoharam=genocide
Ok use tactical soft hand= incompetent

So no matter how hard GEJ tried you guys will always hate.

BUT hate is not good for your body
SO

Repent and accept GEJ in your political life and
It will be well with you.

Be blessed in the Lord

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Phame: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: The PDP has an uncanny knack of repositioning itself when the situation is almost hopeless,it remains to be said of the APC....Let us wait October Primaries to witness what is left of the Janja.weeds...
u dnt always make sense.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Phame: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
ichidodo: The onset was at convention go figure defections by Ribadu,Ffk,Ikimi and so many other chieftains who all seemed to have read the handwriting and have fled like rats off a sinking ship.All attention will be focused at October to witness the final nail on the coffin,the final cavitation and sinking of the rusty old janjawee.d APC....we hope you people will be donning your life jackets by then.
another corrosive post frm the usual suspect.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Phame: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

GEJ 2015
the way u type, are u that f00l called bloody killer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Presidents Over 70 Who Governed Their Country / Photo: Wailing Wailers Unveils Official Logo ! / Breaking News: Biafrans Massive Protest Currently Going On In Aba (video & Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.