Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Is Happening To APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To APC? (2595 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / 90% Of Sokoto Legislators Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Phame: the way u type, are u that f00l called bloody killer?

A. Bloody killer is on short vacation

B. Bloody killer is not a fool

C. I came with peace with a moniker of love and peace

Brother caseless what happened to your moniker?

Bro you need to put away hate and embrace peace also
You're free to join the winners and be happy.

Happiness is free and it cost noting so be happy and also shout a bigger

GEJ till 2019

Remain blessed.

BTW

Bloody killer is a demon that you don't wanna engage into SO I will advice you not to annoy him OR
Nairaland will be a HORRORLAND for you.

Just a brotherly advice

Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Phame: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

A. Bloody killer is on short vacation

B. Bloody killer is not a fool

C. I came with peace with a moniker of love and peace

Brother caseless what happened to your moniker?

Bro you need to put away hate and embrace peace also
You're free to join the winners and be happy.

Happiness is free and it cost noting so be happy and also shout a bigger

GEJ till 2019

Remain blessed.

BTW

Bloody killer is a demon that you don't wanna engage into SO I will advice you not to annoy him OR
Nairaland will be a HORRORLAND for you.

Just a brotherly advice

Hallelujah
Mr bloodykiller, what happened to ur monicker? Banned?
I was banned.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2014
Phame: Mr bloodykiller, what happened to ur monicker? Banned?
I was banned.

Maybe he was given a short 1wk break which is almost through.

Meanwhile enjoy your new moniker grin
And
Remain blessed
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Lordlexyy: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
Except Ribadu, they saw the handwriting that they were not going to be made candidates or given key position in the party. The APC will not pay people to remain in the party, neither will they offer them posts to stay. Merit & Sacrifice.
Your name reminds me of a female mate i long saw back in the village. Nice post and response. We all know what Apc stands for: integrity and fairness. Pdp can go on a wasteful venture to lure Apc candidates, but one thing is certain and that is; the formidability and rigidity of Apc is unshakable. Pdp may have all the money to buy, but they lack the foundation to sustain a working party. Atleast, the emergence of Apc has shown the fragile and falseful material Pdp is made of. Only time shall tell.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Phame: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

Maybe he was given a short 1wk break which is almost through.

Meanwhile enjoy your new moniker grin
And
Remain blessed
thank u!
I'm coming back very soon.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: Your name reminds me of a female mate i long saw back in the village. Nice post and response. We all know what Apc stands for: integrity and fairness. Pdp can go on a wasteful venture to lure Apc candidates, but one thing is certain and that is; the formidability and rigidity of Apc is unshakable. Pdp may have all the money to buy, but they lack the foundation to sustain a working party. Atleast, the emergence of Apc has shown the fragile and falseful material Pdp is made of. Only time shall tell.
Thanks bro.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Lordlexyy: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iluvberem:

Hahahahah its like you like bear palor too much.

Haven't you heard of the saying that goes
"APC are BOKOHARAMs-----DSS"
My brother bother APC formed bokoharam but its getting obvious that's why they shift it to innocent PDP also by sabotaging GEJ's effort to curb it just to label him bad in fron of Nigerians. But his God is alive and we Nigerians know who is our enemy.
This bombing went rapidly after GEJ won 2011 election or am I lying?
APC's hand are full of thousand bloods that's why no matter how they try they will never win a presidential seat in their LIFE.

Talking of genocide. If killing of northern islamist is what you called genocide SO BE IT

But am calling you to Repent and turn against the blood sucking demon called APC because they are not good for you follow the light which is GEJ and verily verily I say to YOU WILL NEVER BE UNHAPPY AGAIN

Shout GEJ TILL 2019 seven times and it will be well with your soul.

God bless you brother.

Hallelujah
At first, i thought you are reasonable until i read the rhetoric you posted. Really pathetic. Who threw the first bomb? Who did the late security chief said was bokoharam? And who said that boko haramites were members of his cabinet? All these and many more point an accusing finger on the ruling party. Trying to link Apc with the surgents equals black mail.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
APC just dey free their players wey be free agents. Their contract don expire grin
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by viyon02: 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
just let me say this, the problem with the party is the man that called himself national leader of the party: he allow greed and evil spirite to take possession of him and he abused the priviledge he had.
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Iluvberem: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lordlexyy: At first, i thought you are reasonable until i read the rhetoric you posted. Really pathetic. Who threw the first bomb? Who did the late security chief said was bokoharam? And who said that boko haramites were members of his cabinet? All these and many more point an accusing finger on the ruling party. Trying to link Apc with the surgents equals black mail.

Mr reasonable.

You havnt answered my question

A. Was bombing that rampant as of 2009 downwards?

B. What was the quarrel and the break of agreements that brought the formation of APC and the defection of 5 govs? (Main reason oo don't tell me govs forum crap)

C. What let to the rampant bombing since 2011
till date?

If you can't answer this question correctly that means you are so myopic, bias and the truth is not in you.
I talk with facts no be say dem say.

Remain blessed and hala GEJ everywere you go
Re: What Is Happening To APC? by Alutasenator: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
lilprinze: APC shall officially die and become history in 2015 after GEJ has won 2015 presidential election.
cool
lilprinze: APC shall officially die and become history in 2015 after GEJ has won 2015 presidential election.
cool
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Militants In Maiduguri On Sunday / The Most POWERFUL Celebrity In Nigeria Of All Time. / Senate Panel To Examine Petition Against Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.