Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Disappointment On A Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Disappointment On A Crush (726 Views)

Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / How Best To Forget A Crush? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Disappointment On A Crush by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ena good morin my Nigeria people, hope you guys did not wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Come to think of it self, which side of the bed is wrong? Chai! This our Africa proverb self eh, na die.

As I wake up this morning, like so I jejeli carry my chicken leg commot from my room so that I can sharply wash my face and look presentable to this tall, dark-skinned gentle guy that just moved into one of the rooms close to mine few days ago and I was opportune to sight him just once.

By the way, my house is not a gangan house o and we all know face me, I slap you houses in 9ja nah. Those houses that have 20 rooms, 1 toilet and 2 bathrooms on just a half plot of land.

In this house, the landlord will make it clear and draw up some rules before you even rent it in the first place. And parts of those rules are:
1. You must not use generator.
2. You must not pure water on the floor.
3. You must not give birth to more than 2 kids.
4. You must introduce whoever is visiting to the landlord.
5. You must buy everything from the landlord *like bread, needle, chicken feeds to traditional soap*
6. More than 2 women must not sit to gist.
7. No tenant should complain about noise coming from your room at night.

In fact the lists reach hundred.

Back to my gist, after washing my face and making sure all those lala (dry night saliva) were outta my face, I quickly carried my neighbor’s chair, sat down not too far from my 9 married neighbors doing their morning chores in the compound.

As God would have it I heard my new crush's radio cracked into a song by Celine Dion titled because you love me. Immediately I heard this song eh, my blood started flowing anti-clockwise and I started imagining me and him dancing to the melody of the music, chai! Love/Lust was killing me softly.

After about 10 min I heard his door open and as ena know the kind sharp girl way I be nah, I started singing *come and make my heart your home by women of faith* in Tonto Dike’s voice.

He finally came out to take his bath wearing one brown shot and hanging the towel on his neck. Yepeleee!!! Come and see seven pack with fine trimmed hair from his chest down to his navel *in my mind I was like "p-square"* Straight legs with fine hair like those American dogs, in fact he looks like the one I has been waiting for, since I broke up with that yeye Kola 5 years ago.

I was so eager to hear what he sounded like, I quickly cleared my throat and tried to use fake American accent I learnt from fake big girls in school, "good morning" *in Rihana’s voice, while shining my 32 brown white teeth*, and before I knew it, He shocked me when he answered with a voice so tiny like that of tatafo radio voice saying, "gu morin, hof u slif well well", haaaaa! I vaf enter it today o....so with all the penperempe way I do, this is what I get!

As I take carry my tiny leg waka come outside, na so I carry am waka back into my cubicle.

I now started imaging me and this guy going on the road, with him sounding like a tatafo while I sound like Wale on radio. HELL NO!

You can also share with us how you got disappointed on a crush u had.

visit my <a href="http://www.pakogirl..com/">SITE</a> ! for more and please don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks
Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by Rapsainot(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
dorosola: E good morin my Nigeria people, hope you guys did not wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Come to think of it self, which side of the bed is wrong? Chai! This our Africa proverb self eh, na die.
this is 12:40pm for God's sake...
Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by SortCode(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
Welldone o....copy and paste
Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
That's why it's called a 'crush'
Its meant to CRUSH you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hmmmm ok
Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rapsainot: this is 12:40pm for God's sake...

lolzzzz..... don't mind all this yeye Nigeria network..... abeg no vex
Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
SortCode: Welldone o....copy and paste

Which one be copy and paste o.....visit the blog jawe *open teeth*
Re: My Disappointment On A Crush by SortCode(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
dorosola:

Which one be copy and paste o.....visit the blog jawe *open teeth*
No Mb

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys, No Test Running Before Marriage. / How To Know When It's Time To Get Married / Letter To My Ex....what's Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.