Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Women Drive Men Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Drive Men Away (1618 Views)

7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. / 15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Drive Men Away by tovick(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
1. Trying to change him

Ladies, coming for a woman I know this first hand. We sometimes tend to make this mistake all the time. You'll get with him knowing how he is yet stress yourself out trying to change him to be what you want him to be. You can't change a man, he has to want to change himself! If he's not what you want him to be then move on & find what you truly want! I've said this before "Just because he looks good to you does not mean that he's good for you!" Don't stress yourself & him trying to change him when you knew what type of a man he was to begin with! YOUNG ladies want a thug, a guy with "swag" like on TV & rap videos but you don't want what truly comes with it! The other women, the lies, the no steady job, street hustling. You want your cake & eat it to. Boo it don't work that way! When you try to change a man all you doing is making it worse & making him most likely try to be more sneaky with what he does to begin with. Save your trouble, tears, and headaches and learn to pick your men better!

2. Always going to the club

Ladies, I don't know not one real man who wants a woman who's always up in the clubs getting "turnt up!" Here's a sign that you club too much; if the DJ & security know your name then girl you CLUB TOO DANG MUCH! I suggest instead of hitting the clubs on the weekend ask your boss for some overtime or try getting a part time job to work on weekends! If you have kids spend some quality time on the weekends with them. Nothing wrong with going out every once in a while but when you're going out almost every weekend that in my opinion to a real man shows immaturity & also that you probably drink a lot.

Re: How Women Drive Men Away by tovick(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
3. Drama & nagging

A man wants to come home to peace & happiness not to his woman always asking him "We've you been!?" or always telling him what he's not doing right. No matter what he does it's always something you have to say. Then you wonder why he's never home or you never have a successful relationship. Not all men cheat boo! Stop bringing your past relationship experiences & insecurities with you into the next. A lot of times you the woman are your worst enemy. You're so used to the wrong guy that when you finally get the right guy you run him off! Now lets talk about nagging. It makes you feel unheard & or irrelevant especially if your what you tell him goes ignored. If nagging isn't making your man listen which it WON'T then try a different approach! Instead of making him the enemy try see his side & help him see yours. Is he overworked at work? Is he stressed out? Communicate with each other! Nagging can cause both of you to question the relationship. Instead of being happy & looking forward to each other you'll see the other as a bother who just doesn't understand you. That's very toxic!

4. Wearing too much makeup

Ladies, less is always more! Packing your face with makeup shows that you're either not comfortable in your own skin, have esteem issues, trying to really hide something. Make up was made to ENHANCE your beauty; not CREATE your beauty. If your face is a different pigment than the rest of your body then you're over doing it boo. A REAL man wants to wake up to the same woman he goes to sleep with; flaws & all.

Re: How Women Drive Men Away by olasmith10(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: How Women Drive Men Away by scribble: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dude if your babe is always in the club....it's two things

a. You either open a club complete with strip pole in the bedroom

b. Or you go to luxury nights at quilox

Hint: option a is cheaper
Re: How Women Drive Men Away by tovick(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2015
scribble:
Dude if your babe is always in the club....it's two things

a. You either open a club complete with strip pole in the bedroom

b. Or you go to luxury nights at quilox

Hint: option a is cheaper

Be better
Re: How Women Drive Men Away by tovick(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
I really want the ladies to see this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves U With His Words / Where To Get Husband / See Me See Karma Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.