Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland (9574 Views)

Why Is It Rare To See First Lovers Getting Married / Facebook: Why Don't The Females Comment On Male Pictures Like The Guys Do / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
Our Guys Are Woman-Wrappers.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tallesty1: Our Guys Are Woman-Wrappers.
But some of them don't even get a single like on a photo they uploaded since 2008.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by HonourablePomk: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?

I guess they are valued more than the male folks here i like your dp on here you stay in lagos ?
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by hertz9te(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I juZ liked your pix.....u see that's how it works,,,

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by teewai3(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
guyz here are woman wrapper nd d girls always feel big to admit dat our pics are cool,so dey neva liked it, bt they do admire them on d inside wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Sard(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Because there are lots of woman-wrappers here, hardly can you find man-wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Woman wrappers don't mind
MissBritney:
But some of them don't even get a single like on a photo they uploaded since 2008.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by donsteady(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
i dont even check male profile how much more like pics, i am not a gay

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by yungchop: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Op oya like my photo
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:

buahahahahaha.....but seriously the girls r just douchebags

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by SirElaw(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ MissBritney before I answer your question. Is that you in your profile picture? angry
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by defendedvictim(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehe..I wudnt even Lyk my pic if I had d opportunity to. d ladies need more appraisal
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
not true, I do like male dps, but due to the fact that when I open a lot of them, I don't see pics, I stopped checking them out...but whenever I do, and I see what I like, even if it's cartoon...lol - amma like it.

I have seen females with just one like that uploaded since 2008 too @Op

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Elnino4ladies: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jst uploaded new pix..pls, i need minimum of ten likes. Tnks
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by djeezy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Most guys here click on every handle profile with ''f'....Whether or not she made a sensible comment. I guess people here called it woman wrappering. The number of likes does not determine how pretty or handsome you are. So why attach importance? That girl or boy without likes here may have thousands on instagram or Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Liamm(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
missbritney, was that your Dp photoshopped? undecided
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney: I mean I've seen lots of males and visited their profile but hardly do I see a like on their photo when compared to we dem ladies. Is it that the number of ladies on nairaland is very low or something or the boyz are just too ugly to warrant a like?
I'll tell you why if you can tell me why there is always a wide margin between the attentions the two profiles below gets.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by spanzed(m): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Exactly...its high time ppl start liking my picture or I would close down my account tonguegrin
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: I'll tell you why if you can tell me why there is always a wide margin between the attentions the two profiles below gets.

Dunno....maybe coincidence.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
This was one of the things Rapmoney noticed that made him create a thread on men with pride. But unfortunately abused by some girls. The "woman wrapper" men didn't help matter, as they joined the girls. One of such men was Chinasaekperem aka Chinazaekperem who went to the extent of creating a thread to beg a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by cirmuell(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
Dunno....maybe coincidence.
what I'm trying to say is Ladies will always get more attention than a guy will ever get. It's meant to be like that, same thing is what is shown up there.

As per pictures & likes, most guys will like every fine pic of a lady they come across here, but girls will like a pic of a guy they find interesting or have a crush on. And it will be hard to find a guy that'l like a pic of another guy he's not a friend with undecided. shey you grab? cool
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Odunharry(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
woman wrapper full nairaland..

I used 2 av abt 8likes b4 d site went dwn..though it ws a dif pix
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: This was one of the things Rapmoney noticed that made him create a thread on men with pride. But unfortunately abused by some girls. The "woman wrapper" men didn't help matter, as they joined the girls. One of such men was Chinasaekperem aka Chinazaekperem who went to the extent of creating a thread to beg a girl.
There's a chinazaekperem I know in the political section. Don't tell me he's the one dear. Why should he open a thread to beg a lady? That's why some boyz will be fools in the sight of we girls.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
cirmuell: what I'm trying to say is Ladies will always get more attention than a guy will ever get. It's meant to be like that, same thing is what is shown up there.

As per pictures & likes, most guys will like every fine pic of a lady they come across here, but girls will like a pic of a guy they find interesting or have a crush on. And it will be hard to find a guy that'l like a pic of another guy he's not a friend with undecided. shey you grab? cool
Yeah that's true.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Odunharry(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
gbam
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Austyno4(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
If a lady makes sensible comments, i check out her profile and if she's beautiful and attractive, then i LIKE HER PICTURE

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Austyno4: If a lady makes sensible comments, i check out her profile and if she's beautiful and attractive, then i LIKE HER PICTURE
What if she makes a dumb comment.
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MabraO: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nothing u won't find in romance section
Now it is all about liking a guys pix now abi
Anyway sha make una go like my pix oh
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by Austyno4(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
What if she makes a dumb comment.
i won't even bother myself
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MissBritney(f): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
MabraO: Nothing u won't find in romance section
Now it is all about liking a guys pix now abi
Anyway sha make una go like my pix oh

Pls everyone like his pics. He needs it urgently smiley
Re: Why Is It Very Rare To Find Likes On Male Pictures On Nairaland by MabraO: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
MissBritney:
Pls everyone like his pics. He needs it urgently smiley

Thanks for the publicity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I keep her as a fuckmate or date her? / What Type Of Whatsapp Is She Using?(pictures)) / Ladies Watch The Way You Bend When You Want To Pick Something On The Ground(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.