Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos (4521 Views)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by titoetal(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2014
mikeansy:

I am sorry to say it but I use to wish like you that Nigeria will succeed but sorry unfortunately this country is hopeless!!!!

For so long Boko Haram kept blowing up Catholic Churches and most of the northern establishment maintained a wicked silence. After all they are Igbos and their lives are worthless.

As soon as Government decided to use force to tackle Boko Haram they start making noise about military brutality.

Some even have the temerity to suggest that the army has killed more people than Boko haram?

How can a country survive when some think the lives of their fellow countrymen is worthless?

Honestly I will like to be wrong for the sake of Nigeria but I am sorry this country is a shit hole!!!!

My dear, am not disputing your view. However, I keep praying for God's will on this nation and I doubt that isn't to kill and destroy life/ property. His will isn't hatred either. I believe too that population of Nigerians that wants a united Nigeria is more than those against it.
In a situation where the plot of a few will continue to cause endless sorrow, then I too will subscribe "To yourTent oh Israeli"
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by 7lives: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jakpon: Dont you know that the Australian negotiator, Dr Stephen Davies is a Northerner from Sokoto state

Now I understand, ko si wahala, mafi miskila, baa damua.
Omo Igbo gbe eru e ko maa lo ile o, ola le pe ju.
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Ojiofor: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Even in retirement Ihejirika is still the chief sponsor of bh and the reason why bh is more stronger today abi?na dirty politics go kill nigeria as a nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria / What Happened Between Nnamdi Kanu And Rochas Okorocha Yesterday / 2019: INEC Has Serious Credibility Deficit -obaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.