Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos (4523 Views)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos / Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinasaekperem: I guess you are been sentimental here or you are suffering from amnesia, afenifere group of yoruba were the 1st to make such comment. I can help you with the links and dates.

Please give us the proof
I want to read it if it exists
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

Is there any correlation between the garbage above and the subject of discuss?
It looks like many of these posters are drunkards / chronic alcoholics
Some things I read here make no sense whatsoever
You can get mad all you want. Prove me wrong is all I ask.
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

Please give us the proof
www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=72899

1 Like

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

Please give us the proof
www.news247.com.ng/news/boko-haram-attack-on-yorubaland-is-declaration-of-war-afenifere-warns

3 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
babyosisi:

Please give us the proof
that guy is typing from the whitlow part of his fingers, don't mind him, he should be called ISPEAKTHELIE. www.nairaland.com/1855863/yoruba-organization-afenifere-accusses-norther

3 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinasaekperem: I guess you are been sentimental here or you are suffering from amnesia, afenifere group of yoruba were the 1st to make such comment. I can help you with the links and dates.

Oh really? A Yoruba group told Ibos that Hausas were killing them because they were Christians? Yes, please, help me with dates and links because I truly might be suffering from Amnesia

1 Like

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Ikengawo: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
gboss4sure: One Day they will say that Shekau is from Imo State. Ndi Ara
you haven't seen his papa's house in Mbatoli?

3 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Dibiachukwu: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Oh really? A Yoruba group told Ibos that Hausas were killing them because they were Christians? Yes, please, help me with dates and links because I truly might be suffering from Amnesia
My friend, if boko haram killed any one of us, we have every right to tell Nigerians to caution their brothers in boko haram to leave us out of their mental disease.
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
My friend, if boko haram killed any one of us, we have every right to tell Nigerians to caution their brothers in boko haram to leave us out of their mental disease.

Oh so you agree now that I was right that Ibos got involved in something that wasnt their business?

1 Like

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Qelvin(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ikengawo: you haven't seen his papa's house in Mbatoli?
grin grin grin grin
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Dibiachukwu: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Oh so you agree now that I was right that Ibos got involved in something that wasnt their business?
How is killing of our people not our business. Are you alright dear?

6 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by chinasaekperem: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

well u can help yourself above and stop sounding senile.
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by thwarrior72: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ikengawo: It's no longer negligible even for the most uninterested of persons. There has been a consistent and ever present campaign by northerners, typically Fulanis, to link Boko Haram to Igbos. We are past the days of Nyako's direct and blatant finger-pointing at Igbos in his nefarious letter which doomed his political career where he asked northern leaders to raise up and begin the killing of Igbos while linking Ndigbo to terrorism. There has been has been subtle accusations by El Rufai who's own belief in a pending political future for his own name has keep him from being overt. But this morning the bloggosphere has chosen, as championed by El Rufai, to spread an unsubstantiated accusation on General Ihejirika as the sponsor of Boko Haram. APC has taken to championing the call for linking Boko Haram with Ndigbo via it's Fulani cell (or should I say nucleus).

The accusations have come from monarchs to random northerners on Facebook. I thought we should address this malicious scapegoating in order to help the north finally muster the ability to solve a single problem that has ever faced them on their own and show a sign of progress.
We shouldn't lose sleep over such a baseless accusation. If there's one thing obvious about Muslims.... is the finger pointing at others for they self inflicted woes.

Instead of taking responsibilities for their failures, they would be looking for a scapegoat.

Unfortunately for northerns, igbos are a distinct tribe in Nigeria & does not practice that their yeye islamic religion, otherwise it would've been easy to rope igbos to boko haram terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ChrisOD: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
chinasaekperem: that guy is typing from the whitlow part of his fingers, don't mind him, he should be called ISPEAKTHELIE. www.nairaland.com/1855863/yoruba-organization-afenifere-accusses-norther

He is one of these steupid ng.bati ngb.ati people claiming non Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by IGBOSON1: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dibiachukwu:

^^^He's tripping over himself.....that's what happens when one is full of lies, hate and bigotry!
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Phame: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
IGBOSON1: The fools -in trying to make the country ungovernable- have shot themselves in the foot and are looking for who to blame......who better than the 'infidel' Igbos!

Igbos have been giving them nightmares since the mid 50s! They hoped to eliminate them courtesy of the civil war......but the 'pesky lot' just picked themselves up and bounced back like nothing happened, and are now waxing stronger! shocked
point to the news whr a notherner said he/she will make nigeria ungovernable or , jst sharap!
Why ibo ppl de cry since nau?
Iboko haram!

1 Like

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Phame: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
vedaxcool: I didn't know the Australlian that made the allegation comes from the North. The last time I checked an allegation against a general who happen to be from the east does not mean an allegation against an entire people!
dnt mind ibo ppl

3 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2014
chinasaekperem: that guy is typing from the whitlow part of his fingers, don't mind him, he should be called ISPEAKTHELIE. www.nairaland.com/1855863/yoruba-organization-afenifere-accusses-norther

I didn't read any accusations that Igbos were behind boko in that piece
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by masu: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot: OP, you must be a fooooooool.

Watch this video - the person who named Ehijirika is an Australian, not even a Nigerian.

http://www.arise.tv/headline/arise-news-now-uk-28-08-8043

Pls let us listen to 4:00 - 4:50min of the interview and who is the man refering to?
1) he opened up that the sponsors are mostly in the opposition. Who are they ? Apc.
2) the major culprit may be the opposition presidential candidate in the next election. Who is that? He is Buhari or kwakwanso.
3) he said gej cant arrest them bcus opposition and even the west may cry foul and give the issue a political undertune.

When he mention the name of mahmod sherif and ihejirika at 9:00-10:00min of the interview he made it clear thatit is the info he get from the bk, therefore its not his personal finding.

We all knw that core north mostly of fulani hausa and kanuri has been trying on how to prosecute ihejirika for his galant fight against bk, i blv the core northern politicians that are sponsoring bk are the one that told bk to inform the australian.that ihejirika was involve just to get bak at him as they have been planning.

6 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You can get mad all you want. Prove me wrong is all I ask.

Who in their right mind would waste time trying to prove anything to a worthless piece of typed nonsense
I said your post was totally out of sync and you still don't get it

4 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by jjcbuthot: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2014
masu:

Pls let us listen to 4:00 - 4:50min of the interview and who is the man refering to?
1) he opened up that the sponsors are mostly in the opposition. Who are they ? Apc.
2) the major culprit may be the opposition presidential candidate in the next election. Who is that? He is Buhari or kwakwanso.
3) he said gej cant arrest them bcus opposition and even the west may cry foul and give the issue a political undertune.

When he mention the name of mahmod sherif and ihejirika at 9:00-10:00min of the interview he made it clear thatit is the info he get from the bk, therefore its not his personal finding.

We all knw that core north mostly of fulani hausa and kanuri has been trying on how to prosecute ihejirika for his galant fight against bk, i blv the core northern politicians that are sponsoring bk are the one that told bk to inform the australian.that ihejirika was involve just to get bak at him as they have been planning.

You definitely dont know what you are saying... The Australian is working with the north to frame Ehijirika? Is that what you are insinuating?

That a presidential candidate of APC is behind boko haram... Is that what the australian said? I pity you...

If your family had been in the motor park in Abuja where people were mercilessly killed by Ehijirika/GEJ bombers, you wont be saying this

5 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by masu: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

You definitely dont know what you are saying... The Australian is working with the north to frame Ehijirika? Is that what you are insinuating?

That a presidential candidate of APC is behind boko haram... Is that what the australian said? I pity you...

If your family had been in the motor park in Abuja where people were mercilessly killed by Ehijirika/GEJ bombers, you wont be saying this

I knw you are a fulani or hausa but pls am not into any form of attack against you guys but my point is that

1) no northerner will ever accept money from any southerner talkless of ibo to destroy the north.

2)with the number of core northerners in the national security agencies there will be no way an ibo can fight the north without it been discovered within a week.

3) the man mentioned that the culprit mostly are in the opposition party and arresting them now will draw western attention agaisnt gej, dont forget ffk also link northern politician in the Apc to bk funders or sympatizers.

4 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by danot1030: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Op which one be north desperation na, I tot the Austria ur Gej till 2019 hired was the one implicating ur brother, so why have u decided to twist d matter putting d blame on the north to create enmity in Nigeria na?

4 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by ChrisOD: 1:08am On Aug 29, 2014
From the video, the only information he has is from Boko Haram themselves. I thought he has his information from a genuine source. He then says he could go on and on with more names. So why then does he stop at just those two names?

The man is a laughable skunk. What does he want Boko Haram to say about an Igbo man who, as an army chief, supervised their decimation? We all know that Boko Haram and their northern apologists have threatened Ihejirika in the past. Now Boko Haram concocts a story and a so called experienced negotiator ran away with it.

Does it not beat any one's imagination that an Igbo man will successfully sponsor the killing of northerners by northerners? This failed negotiator should climb the moon and back. He is a dumb ignorant MOFO.

6 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by fx45(m): 1:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Dibiachukwu:

Don't mind the ediot Yoruba man. Its very evident that Yorubas are....
Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by jmaine: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Epic fail . . . . . He equally indicted the opposition in the Chibok fiasco and other BH activities . . . .So say something else

3 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by MayorofLagos(m): 5:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Ikengawo: It's no longer negligible even for the most uninterested of persons. There has been a consistent and ever present campaign by northerners, typically Fulanis, to link Boko Haram to Igbos. We are past the days of Nyako's direct and blatant finger-pointing at Igbos in his nefarious letter which doomed his political career where he asked northern leaders to raise up and begin the killing of Igbos while linking Ndigbo to terrorism. There has been has been subtle accusations by El Rufai who's own belief in a pending political future for his own name has keep him from being overt. But this morning the bloggosphere has chosen, as championed by El Rufai, to spread an unsubstantiated accusation on General Ihejirika as the sponsor of Boko Haram. APC has taken to championing the call for linking Boko Haram with Ndigbo via it's Fulani cell (or should I say nucleus).

The accusations have come from monarchs to random northerners on Facebook. I thought we should address this malicious scapegoating in order to help the north finally muster the ability to solve a single problem that has ever faced them on their own and show a sign of progress.

I have several pointers dot-lining bokoharam and terror to SE and SS. Let me give you five quick ones.

1. Bomb scale terror was introduced by terrorists in the Delta. They terrorized the nation during a national independence celebration.

2. Gej ceeded the security of our coasts and maritime sovereingty to a gang of hooligans and terrrorists in his swampy homecreek and there is no check and balance structue in place to supervise their competence and compliance.

3. With the knowledge of Bayelsa Govt terrorists were lodged in a safehouse fronted as govt liaison residence in Badia.

4. Ihejirika as COAS was a guest at a press gathering of Igbo journalists and gave an impromptu speech in which he clearly defined a methodology for transporting concealed live explosives rigged for mass murder. The methodology was used unsuccessfully by Biafran covert attacks on Lagos. Ihejirika said terrorists were planning to attack lagos.

5. Under Ihejirika, bokoharam attacked and breached security of evrry Battalion Command stations in the 6 states region of NE and snatched away the Army's capability to stand ground and defend against assault.

We in the West know what is going on and dont need an Australian to finger the problem. I suggest to you to go and read Obasanjo's open letter again. Unpopular as he is among Yoruba Obas, I am yet to hear any of them differed with him. There are plenty messages in that letter, targeted at GEJ and those hd has declared are his pillars of support.

5 Likes

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2014
I told you people that Boko Haram madness can only end when the north wants it to end. With likes of El Rufai and Nyaku still busy spreading baseless allegations and chasing rats while their house burns, obviously the north is still ENJOYING Boko Haram. Consequently, Boko Haram cannot be annihillated any time soon, no matter how hard the president tries.

The oppositions and frustrations those who try to confront Boko Haram headlong gets from elements, within and outside govt, sympathetic to Boko Haram, was very evident in the press release by Ihejirika published yesterday. So how do you defeat the enemy under such environment? How can we defeat Boko Haram when there is no unity of purpose?

Meanwhile, what is obvious from the confessions of Boko Haram themselves is that Ihejirika and Sheriff are foremost on the ENEMIES list of Boko Haram for different reasons; Ihejirika because he did hit Boko Haram very hard, like never before as Chief of Army Staff, and Sheriff because it was his fall out with Boko Haram that started the war initially. Before now (when things have not gotten out of control) Boko Haram has always included the prosecution of Sheriff as one of their demands for peace to to reign

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos by MayorofLagos(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Alex Ekwueme With General Muhammadu Buhari (photo) / APC Sweeps Kwara Federal Elections / Saharareporters Crew Encounter With Robert Mugabe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.