Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends (2140 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Girls Vs Guys / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

seriously.....to see if ur worthy of a screw!!!
seriously was your problem....have told u several times to behave well on social forum Stacey... Am gonna unfollow u
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
imag5: seriously was your problem....have told u several times to behave well on social forum Stacey... Am gonna unfollow u

SORRY!!!!! undecided sad
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 12:31am On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

well u dont want to see my pix...........cos i cud b d guy nxt door waitng @ ur door to screw u.. "butterfly position"
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

well u dont want to see my pix...........cos i cud b d guy nxt door waitng @ ur door to screw u.. "butterfly position"...... lol....
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

Baby!!! I dont think knowing my pix wud b of help @ this time..
wat u need is a bleep just admit..... den i can offer u wat u need........... "winks"
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
Baby!!! I dont think knowing my pix wud b of help @ this time..
wat u need is a bleep just admit..... den i can offer u wat u need........... "winks"

I AM TAKEN !!!
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by marieolae(f): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Totally confused
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

I AM TAKEN !!!
adjusts my glasses and Laffs in spanish...............This makes it d one thousand and one times i ve been hearing this statement.......Hahahaha......
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
adjusts my glasses and Laffs in spanish...............This makes it d one thousand and one times i ve been hearing this statement.......Hahahaha......

grin ;DSorry
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

grin ;DSorry
Laffsss..........
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

grin ;DSorry

A BIG sorry for u......Lol..
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by jennylove7575(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2014
I was on my way to political session.. I miss road enter here....just passing by... grin
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Baddo101(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: Totally confused
as u can see, OP is a confused person. she has changed d subject of discussion... and i ready big time for her....
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: I was on my way to political session.. I miss road enter here....just passing by... grin

WELCOME grin
LOVE THAT PROFILE PIC ..
WORK IT GIRL
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by jennylove7575(f): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

WELCOME grin
LOVE THAT PROFILE PIC ..
WORK IT GIRL
thanks babes u are the best
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

WELCOME grin
LOVE THAT PROFILE PIC ..
WORK IT GIRL
Hi.........
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
cryptography:
Hi.........

HELLO cheesy
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: thanks babes u are the best

SISMANCE!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101:
as u can see, OP is a confused person. she has changed d subject of discussion... and i ready big time for her....

lol cheesy
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

HELLO cheesy

you sound weird ............... no offense............ but you seem like you're having fun equally............... btw how's Cali
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
cryptography:

you sound weird ............... no offense............ but you seem like you're having fun equally............... btw how's Cali

I've been known to have affect on people my jollyness is a little peculiar.
it's awesome dude great great sunny weather all the time
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

I've been known to have affect on people my jollyness is a little peculiar.
it's awesome dude great great sunny weather all the time

Great sunny weather??......... just pray that you don't experience nigerian sun.................. why is your username fight for change, (what change are you fighting for)
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
cryptography:

Great sunny weather??......... just pray that you don't experience nigerian sun.................. why is your username fight for change, (what change are you fighting for)

funny thing is.I've fallen for.a naija boy so I'll b coming there soon. curses...I'm light skinned at that. so I think that I'll be getting darker when I come. I'm open to change which is good. So.I named myself that.
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

funny thing is.I've fallen for.a naija boy so I'll b coming there soon. curses...I'm light skinned at that. so I think that I'll be getting darker when I come. I'm open to change which is good. So.I named myself that.

welcome to lagos..................... in my Opinion, GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
cryptography:

welcome to lagos..................... in my Opinion, GET OUT AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!

Lol.
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
fightforchange1:

Lol.

ok bye
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by fightforchange1(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
cryptography:

ok bye

bye...
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Baddo101:

pele. I can see u are suffering frm "mental aberation".......Fool...
u made a post ur brain didnt tell u dat u are to start d discussion first?
park well....... oponu..
i wanna laf,d op is lazy ni..
Re: Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends by RENOWNED2(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2014
If i said this chick wasnt crazy(not crazy crazy)you know what i mean...........................i would be lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Should Respect Our Childhood Friends / Big Brezt Vs Light Skin?? Which Dey Scatter Your Head?? (yungwizzzy Vs Mrcork) / Reasons To Consider Pre-marital Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.