Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107255 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by jaytee01(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2014
dnawah: Hey u guys have to be careful o!GOD has a history of dealing or directing his anger to people,that want to come between him and his anoints.remember what David did and Uzzia died for it.pls don help God.
Pls pray dat his anger should immediately be directed at Shekau who has been slaughtering hundreds of His anointed pastors, Abeg. O

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Empiree: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2014
i honestly dislike involving in marital issues. The woman may be lying just because she's not getting what she wants. Or she may be speaking the truth. Wallahu t'ala alam. O ni ka luku a bi tie lara

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by gbodimowo(m): 12:53am On Aug 30, 2014
zoeee:

Not all men....

Coming from a woman this is great
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ddearchris76: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2014
You already believed this lie. You also commented... Satan is the accuser of God's people, not you. When you accuse God's people, it means you are working for satan.

I am not a member of Christ Embassy but I know that this lie is from the pit of hell.

Rev 3:6 "Let all who can hear listen to what the Spirit is saying to the churches. TLB

Jude 8 Yet these false teachers carelessly go right on living their evil, immoral lives, degrading their bodies and laughing at those in authority over them, even scoffing at the Glorious Ones. TLB

Were you the one that wedded them in the London court?

Acts 26:15 "'Who are you, sir?' I asked. "And the Lord replied, 'I am Jesus, the one you are persecuting. TLB

Matt 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. KJV

Matt 12:31-32 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. KJV

Rev 12:10... the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. KJV

1 Tim 4:2 These teachers will tell lies with straight faces and do it so often that their consciences won't even bother them. TLB

1 Tim 5:13 Besides, they get into the habit of being idle and going about from house to house. And not only do they become idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying things they ought not to. NIV

1 Peter 4:14 Be happy if you are cursed and insulted for being a Christian, for when that happens the Spirit of God will come upon you with great glory. TLB

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. KJV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 30, 2014
Hmmmm Lord Have Mercy... What's Going To Happen To Rhapsody of Reality?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by DrGroove(f): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2014
You people are just disturbing yourselves for nothing. Men who God truly anointed have been falling short of His glory since the days of King David. There have been such stories from time to time about other men of God from generation to generation. To me this is no news, not really a surprise.Why should such story whether true or false cause an uproar? A church that Pastor n members jerry curl their hairs,ladies dress scantily showing body parts, with heavy makeup n jewellery that you think they are going to club to dance.Operation come as u are ministry afterall God cares about the inside,not the outside.A lady I know who attends that church confided in me that she dresses provocatively to attract married men in d church who will give her money cos her church is about financial breakthrough...Abeg make una leave this matter jare. Whatever wahala husband n wife get, dem go sort am out.dem know as dem take start their thing and una dey here dey abuse una self. Lolz for people sha. Life is personal. Nobody holy pass o.All of us will stand before God one day.....Oya, close ya eyes n sleep. E don do!

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by beelon1020(m): 2:03am On Aug 30, 2014
I dont believe this.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Abanicwise(m): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=evegran]Wow! I hope this is not true. Cause I'm always touched by his preaching and his books are wonderful(a simple way of understanding and communicating with God effectively). I read his books every week. I refuse to believe this! [/quote

The earlier u wake up from ur slumber to reality, the better for u......Oyakhilome no be human?, he was first human before he became pastor, abeg.

You will get a perfect Answer to dis in Exodus 21:10........God know us more dan we know ourself, abeg....... If d wife allegation is actually found to be true, then he was only keying in to what d Bible exodus says, but he is doing it in a very illegal and unGodly way, so, he shld just man up and stop playing hipocrisy........God does not like hipocrisy...........And if u need further prove, Mathew 5:17 comfirm what was written in Exodus 21:10......
I can't laugh ,abeg.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Abanicwise(m): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2014
evegran: Wow! I hope this is not true. Cause I'm always touched by his preaching and his books are wonderful(a simple way of understanding and communicating with God effectively). I read his books every week. I refuse to believe this!

The earlier u wake up from ur slumber to
reality, the better for u......Oyakhilome no be
human?, he was first human before he
became pastor, abeg.
You will get a perfect Answer to dis in
Exodus 21:10........God know us more dan we
know ourself, abeg....... If d wife allegation is
actually found to be true, then he was only
keying in to what d Bible exodus says, but
he is doing it in a very illegal and unGodly
way, so, he shld just man up and stop
playing hipocrisy........God does not like
hipocrisy...........And if u need further prove,
Mathew 5:17 comfirm what was written in
Exodus 21:10......
I can't laugh ,abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2014
Catered4: Hmmmm Lord Have Mercy... What's Going To Happen To Rhapsody of Reality?
Whetin ee be?
Na poem?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:02am On Aug 30, 2014
jaytee01: Pls pray dat his anger should immediately be directed at Shekau who has been slaughtering hundreds of His anointed pastors, Abeg. O
lol. infact, Shekau's people are presently living inside some catholic churches in Adamawa,Yobe& Borno state; 'god' should strike them dead first na!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Jesuspistol(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Dux01: it is a very big lie.you are just glorifying the power of the flesh.it is because you don't understand what they call 'THE CRUCIFIED LIFE''.experience this life first and see how powerful the flesh is when it is subdued.And for your information,Mighty men fall only if they are the ones upholding themselves.Mighty men like pastor E A adeboye or Dr d k olukoya who are upheld by ''The one that sat upon the Throne'' Himself will not fall.

Shoooo!! See me see wahala o. I talk to you?

Well if you truly understand what u yourself are saying, you would knw that replying what does not concern you is a sign of unsubdued flesh

And if your flesh is subdued, u'll keep it to yourself as mature instead of proving say u sabi jesus when nobody ask you.

Na on top nairaland u want make I believe say ur flesh don subdue?

U no wise!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Pennywise(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2014
thorpido: You chose pennywise as your username but this comment is not an exercise of wisdom.
How could you come to this conclusion without living with them?They started out together but as the church grew and became international,she was assigned to head the UK branches.What do you mean dump in London?You say it like pastor Chris has never been abroad since she left Nigeria.Do you know pastor Chris hardly stays in Nigeria?

I'm not holding forth for him but your comment is obviously misguided.

'she was sent to London as the church grew' save that blind fold for members and minions bereft of common sense. This is not Christ Embassy Church. Anyone could have been sent to pastor the church in London like the branches in SA, US and other places.

To say Chris visited his wife is utter nonesense. So she had to wait for her husband to buy ticket and hop on a plane so she can have the companionship and attention other women take for granted? Are u serious or u are just another brainwashed follow follow?

It was a loveless marriage. Anita was shortchanged. No way she would have accepted it, all the fame, cash and glory not withstanding. Pastor Chris could have treated her better. It is doubtful if someone like Anita would have raised objection to the usual pastor's indiscretion if she was allowed to be the defacto madam in d house.

As the mother of his children the pastor shouldnt try to fight her when it comes to dividing assets. She endured a lot. She should be paid handsomely or should I say beautifully? In this regard her being kept in London has become a blessing in disguise. Their judiciary doesnt look back in awarding divorce settlement. Besides, their judges dont like Nigerian pastors very much.

Thereafter Pst Chris can go on to marry a lady he truly loves. And if he has to send her away, it wont be anywhere near London.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Jesuspistol:

Shoooo!! See me see wahala o. I talk to you?

Well if you truly understand what u yourself are saying, you would knw that replying what does not concern you is a sign of unsubdued flesh

And if your flesh is subdued, u'll keep it to yourself as mature instead of proving say u sabi jesus when nobody ask you.

Na on top nairaland u want make I believe say ur flesh don subdue?

U no wise!!
am just tryn to tell you the truth so that you would not esteem the power of the flesh over that of God because people are falling.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Pennywise:

'she was sent to London as the church grew' save that blind fold for members and minions bereft of common sense. This is not Christ Embassy Church. Anyone could have been sent to pastor the church in London like the branches in SA, US and other places.

To say Chris visited his wife is utter nonesense. So she had to wait for her husband to buy ticket and hop on a plane so she can have the companionship and attention other women take for granted? Are u serious or u are just another brainwashed follow follow?

It was a loveless marriage. Anita was shortchanged. No way she would have accepted it, all the fame, cash and glory not withstanding. Pastor Chris could have treated her better. It is doubtful if someone like Anita would have raised objection to the usual pastor's indiscretion if she was allowed to be the defacto madam in d house.

As the mother of his children the pastor shouldnt try to fight her when it comes to dividing assets. She endured a lot. She should be paid handsomely or should I say beautifully? In this regard her being kept in London has become a blessing in disguise. Their judiciary doesnt look back in awarding divorce settlement. Besides, their judges dont like Nigerian pastors very much.

Thereafter Pst Chris can go on to marry a lady he truly loves. And if he has to send her away, it wont be anywhere near London.
No point trying to make you reason.You must live with them to write with such conviction.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by nattyGENT: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2014
scribble: ALL MEN "CHEAT" wink

ladies over to you cool

if all men cheat, it is because all women (who doubles the number of men in the world) are desperately opening their legs to all men. If x=1 and y=10, then find x?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by sdymanagers(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Well, Chris is human afterall
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by 4real(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2014
its a shame that many of us just jump into shit stories, i am not a member of Christ Embassy, but as someone who is currently going through a divorce i know for a fact that this is not true, after reading the story many many things did not make sense https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview that is a link to the uk government website on steps to be taken for divorce, you would notice the article made mention of Pastor Chris running away giving the impression he did not want to sign the divorce papers, in the uk 2 parties are required by law to sign the papers before it can proceed, if the woman waits for 5 years after they have been separated then she does not need the man to sign any papers, so then you wonder what papers the lawyers were serving the Pastor in his hotel room, thirdly if the divorce was about adultly then the third party must also be served and appear in court before a decree nissi is given, all this did not happen so you then have to ask how did she get her nissi, we are all smart people,you can read the link i sent you or google stuffs yourself
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Pennywise(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2014
thorpido: No point trying to make you reason.You must live with them to write with such conviction.

Let us pretend u know what you are talking about. How can u attempt to provide justification for the endless separation of man and wife lasting over a decade on account of ministry work that can be assigned to others?

I hope u will think with your brain this time.

I have a lot of admiration for the pastor himself. He has commandeered a global audience to the gospel. And he is rich too (successful) U cant hate that.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by scribble: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2014
nattyGENT:

if all men cheat, it is because all women (who doubles the number of men in the world) are desperately opening their legs to all men. If x=1 and y=10, then find x?

x=caro

nobody can find caro
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by doe: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Decree nisi is not served. For a decree nisi to be issued it means both parties have already agreed to the terms of divorce.
The story is fake and it is aim at people too gullible to believe gutter blog news.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Demainman1: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Are there no UK based lawyers who can verify this news on the family court divorce case listings on the website? I hope this news did not originate from CE itself to further promote the church.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ideaz: 9:29am On Aug 30, 2014
4real: its a shame that many of us just jump into shit stories, i am not a member of Christ Embassy, but as someone who is currently going through a divorce i know for a fact that this is not true, after reading the story many many things did not make sense https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview that is a link to the uk government website on steps to be taken for divorce, you would notice the article made mention of Pastor Chris running away giving the impression he did not want to sign the divorce papers, in the uk 2 parties are required by law to sign the papers before it can proceed, if the woman waits for 5 years after they have been separated then she does not need the man to sign any papers, so then you wonder what papers the lawyers were serving the Pastor in his hotel room, thirdly if the divorce was about adultly then the third party must also be served and appear in court before a decree nissi is given, all this did not happen so you then have to ask how did she get her nissi, we are all smart people,you can read the link i sent you or google stuffs yourself

There are still some wise people in this forum. Thanks for your time and for educating the simple!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by dollarlander: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2014
harizonal123: Wise christians, don't comment negatively in this post instead pray for a total restoration of such home if u think there is any element of truth.[b][/b]

I don't like people like you who loves to cover up immortality. He that covereth his sins shall not prosper.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by dollarlander: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2014
Do u think we be mumu like you wet no go school. We shall see the end of the story.

4real: its a shame that many of us just jump into shit stories, i am not a member of Christ Embassy, but as someone who is currently going through a divorce i know for a fact that this is not true, after reading the story many many things did not make sense https://www.gov.uk/divorce/overview that is a link to the uk government website on steps to be taken for divorce, you would notice the article made mention of Pastor Chris running away giving the impression he did not want to sign the divorce papers, in the uk 2 parties are required by law to sign the papers before it can proceed, if the woman waits for 5 years after they have been separated then she does not need the man to sign any papers, so then you wonder what papers the lawyers were serving the Pastor in his hotel room, thirdly if the divorce was about adultly then the third party must also be served and appear in court before a decree nissi is given, all this did not happen so you then have to ask how did she get her nissi, we are all smart people,you can read the link i sent you or google stuffs yourself

5. Apply for decree nisi
You can apply for a decree nisi if your husband or wife doesn’t defend your divorce petition.

A decree nisi is a document that says that the court doesn’t see any reason why you can’t divorce.

If your husband or wife doesn’t agree to the divorce, you can still apply for a decree nisi. However, you’ll have to go to a hearing at the court to discuss the case, where a judge will decide whether to grant you a decree nisi.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by donklens: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by toorich: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Children of lies are very quick to believe and rejoice over lies, like their father, the devil, a native liar.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
kel4soft: OP, What will you gain by opening this thread here?
The bible said judge not that ye be not judge, most at time situation are clear for everyone to judge, on a serious note how can a pastor who claims to be an anoited man of God jerry coil is hair for some filthy prove against the bible, seriously i have marked it all and i have come to understand such is not indispensable.

He also advices his female members to put on trouses to church, which is totally against God's word @(deut 5:22)

So if he has gone so far to this extent of apostacy, then perhaps we must have to believe dis is true and has nothing to do with rumour.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by thorpido(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Pennywise:

Let us pretend u know what you are talking about. How can u attempt to provide justification for the endless separation of man and wife lasting over a decade on account of ministry work that can be assigned to others?

I hope u will think with your brain this time.

I have a lot of admiration for the pastor himself. He has commandeered a global audience to the gospel. And he is rich too (successful) U cant hate that.
You are talking about thinking with the brain and you come up with this stuff you wrote?So you have not heard from others since you are not doing the thinking that there are many reasons for separation or divorce?
And don't you understand that my argument is not on the cause or causes for their separation but on your conviction that Pastor chris sent her to London just to keep her away from him.Have you been part of the ministry that you know so much or you are just assuming?
I'm only letting you know wisdom does not assume.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by obosirow: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2014
I NO BELIEVE OOOOOOO!!
Not that such cannot happen, just that me I no believe this yan until the man come out and confess, which only proves his humility, like David. As long as God not condemn the man, NO ONE on the face of the earth has the right or Power to condemn Gods servant.
Mind what you say cos he is Gods anointed; so you don't put yourself in the line of Gods fire.

I am not a member of Christembassy but I believe in the man..gbam!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by lexib(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2014
After understanding the foundamental principle of "ASSURANCE OF SALVATION" as believed by the Pentecostal Churches, it led me to permit the islamic jihadists that hope for 70 virgins in the life beyond... Two pastors are involved here, humans may have erred, that's for sure... but the case is still on, meaning either Anita is falsely acussing Chris with a greedy intention (which is an on-going sin for which forgiveness is to be sought later) or the man actually cheated which is but human, and is currently denying it (a lie - an on-going sin). Which ever way you see it, at least one of the two pastors have not only sinned but is unrepentantly still sinning...

Some one has to make a confession.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.