Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107315 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Alarib: . I see someone just incurred your wrath.... grin
. Mmhmm. You seem happy.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
mencade5: because of what? I dont do bbm. I dont use blackberry. So na so i go take miss the gist that you have for me concerning this evening abi?
Where have you been? Bbm is not just for blackberry phones. I'll pretend that statement was a mistake -cause I don't wanna believe you're in a cave.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
bennygreat1: Hmmm.... What a World After God,,,,,,fear Women...

I just hope this post is NOT true.

me too
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nobleval: I mean I don't get the "You suck at conversations" part. Can you explain that part to me.
You suck at convos meaning. You usually start a conversation and when the other person replies you, you ignore or fail to respond - a conversation you started, even when the other person 's response deserves a response from you. Its better you don't even bother starting convos since you can't manage em.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by gogodaye(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wonders never cease...The same people demonizing others on grounds of their inability to stay within the bounds of their marriage vows, unforgiving attitudes, being disrepectful, etc...now they can be seen in public for the damn hypocrites they are..Family business...Madam wants additional control over Oga & other senior pastors enagaged by the family business, exudes disrepect....They can't even practice what they preach......

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bennygreat1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Opytim:

me too

This World is really turning into something else..

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by mencade5(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: Where have you been? Bbm is not just for blackberry phones. I'll pretend that statement was a mistake -cause I don't wanna believe you're in a cave.
please leave blackberry ooo. I sold the one i had yesterday afternoon. It was always sezing and hanginf, and the battery power is not strong. I am still with my nokia symbian for now.
Follow me back on nairaland.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks for the piece of info.I've actually gotten off the mark.I use Rosetta stone(I av CD 1-5).It's a lil' boring cos I av no one wit whom I can to put into practice wat I've learnt.I know a couple of websites where one can get pple to converse wit but I don't av stable internet for now.
Thanks once againsmiley...I av my eyes fixed on the prize grin
evegran: . Hmm noted! Oh and french is easy to learn if you're genuinely interested. It is a very sexual language. smiley. You should take classes and help yourself with translators or even grab some french speaking friends and get close to em lol. Plus learning a new language opens a different side of your brain says my dad, I'm yet to google that tho hehe.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ncChigo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
When u allow ur female members to wear trash & come 2 church y won't u get tempted?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by treehill: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rumours and lies ar framed by enemies and spread by fools(lik some dat commented) and admitted,enjoyed by idiots witout enquiry.....so let d truth b your watchword
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ugwuishi(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Assuming dis post is true n pastor Chris is guilty of d allegations leveld against him by his wife, i dont think she is been inspired by God to divorce neither is she divorcing in order to serve God better. Whatever, d devil is @ work. Chris, apply doz tinz u'v bn teaching us to put ur family together.
D lessons to learn here:
#1: u can call d devil anything but u cant call him a fool. D devil knows how to set traps.
#2: family! If u can put ur family together, u can rule d world.
#3: whatever u say, preach or teach, will b evaluated one day. Therefore, work out ur salvation with trembling n fear.
#4: i think there is wisdom in d Roman Catholic Church's wisdom in preventing her priests from getting married.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
that means everybody will go to hell.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by amakaEXcel: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Youngsage: grin grin grin
Diaris Godu in everything we are doing. You this Pastor. You see, God have catch you. Kontinu. Kontinu oh. Is it good? You think sey na only you waka come abi?

Now America has known all the things you have been doing, she have know.

But Final Judgement day his still coming. keep it up.
am not his follower but I want to ask you a question? Who made u a judge over him? 2. Wat if d wife is lieing? Remember, "judge not so dat u won't be juge" "touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm"
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by litetias(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy: now i know why he was preaching and preaching on men supremacy on wives, to support him unquenchable chkuchuku appetite..nonsense,,,again the woman in question, should know her man's love for nyashh and try and learn as many styles as possible to be able to keep this guy,,because as a married man i mean myself,,if my wife is able to grind my peper like crazy,which she does, i don't know what i will be looking in another chic's behind,,devil or no devil
Word!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by chiogoezubem(f): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
So much hatred, so much cursing, so much judgment, pots calling kettles black, etc. I think the main reason is cos NL is filled with young people who haven't really learnt much in life struggles; that anything can happen to anyone, irrespective of who they are, or what mantle of leadership they possess.

If you have seen enough, you would not really judge, but feel sad, and imagine what they would be going through at the moment. Its called 'Benevolence', fellow-feeling.

The people at the helm of leadership are human beings who possess the same passions, and desires like everyone else. They fight the same battles, if not worse because they have multitude of eyes on them.

Be careful so that you don't attract the same temptation to yourselves by your comments and attitudes.

It is well with us all.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Turi27(f): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
It is well. I don't think we should be castigating anybody here. It is such a pity that most people blasting the man of God here are Christians. The love that we preach so much, I just wonder why we don't practice it. God has not made anyone a judge over his creation so I suggest that any one who has never breathed air into any man's nostrils should refrain from uttering disdainful words. For God's sake, I com dey wonder whether devil better pass some Christians for this world. Ah ah! A man of God is going through the test of his life, faith, family and carreer. For Christians to be praying for him, they are joining the people of this world to tarnish his image all the more. It is such a pity. We calim we are united in faith by the blood of Jesus, but I don't see any trace of that here. We should pray for Pastor Chris and Christiandom at large.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Briareos:

Evil has no gender, dear friend. Remind me of the gender of these people?

1- Talat Pasha ( Grand Vizier of the Sultan in the Ottoman empire from 1917 to 1918) - Talat declared an order to wipe out the Armenian race.  People were whipped, tortured, robbed, raped and killed.  All of the Armenians were forced into concentration camps.

2 - Osama bin Laden was an Islamic terrorist leader that lead the terrorist organization called the Al-Qaeda.  He is responsible for the 9-11 attack, which injured more than 6,000 and killed about 3,000. 

3 - Kim Il Sung - He was dictator of North Korea from 1948 to 1972.  Kim Il Sung started the Korean War, which killed 3 million people.  After the war, he brainwashed the people of North Korea into idolizing him, even though he made the country a lot worse than it was before.

4 - Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini - He was the religious leader of Iran from 1979 to 1989.  He was also the leader of the 1979 Iranian Revolution, which killed 3,000 to 60,000 people.

5 - Emperor Hirohito - He was emperor of Japan from 1926 to 1989. He committed the war crime called The Rape of Nanking which killed 300,000.  He ordered every Chinese war prisoner to be killed.  About 200,000 women were sexually assaulted.  Husbands were sometimes forced to rape their wives and daughters.

6 - Nero - He was Rome’s 5th emperor from AD 54 to AD 68.  He brought the Roman Empire to ruin.  He burned entire cities.  He murdered thousands of people including his aunt, stepsister, ex-wife, mother, wife and adoptive brother.  

7 - And my favorite villain - Ghengis Khan - He was Khan of the Mongolian Empire from 1206 to 1227. He and his army destroyed countless numbers of cities, solders, civilians and children.  People were killed  by having molten metal and silver poured into their eyes and ears. In one massacre alone, 700,000 people were killed. 

8 - Leopold II of Belgium. I dont think I need to talk about this evil being and his atrocities in Congo.

9. Idi Amin
10. Sanni Abacha
11. Adolf Hitler
12. Joseph Stalin
13. Pol Pot
14. Etc etc

Now these are real "EVIL" in human form. Whats their gender again?

Their mothers and wives pushed them to it tongue

Side note: Dude, Temujin (Genghis Khan) should really be the first on that list. Also my "favorite" villain.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by donnish(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
the devil is a lier...pls God let dis nt be tru... U sure say the devil is nt tryin to u the woman again...Adam and Eve matter
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
evegran: You suck at convos meaning. You usually start a conversation and when the other person replies you, you ignore or fail to respond - a conversation you started, even when the other person 's response deserves a response from you. Its better you don't even bother starting convos since you can't manage em.
alright... The problem is this:Most times I post here while working...so my busy schedule hinders me. Anyways thanks for telling me...guess somebody has to adjust.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Suresh08: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Its nt true... This is a dirty lie
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by 1miccza: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
lomaxx: Konji na bastard grin

Na who go come go heaven now?

Bros me sef dey reason am abeg who go go heaven now ehn...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by 1miccza: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
donnish: the devil is a lier...pls God let dis nt be tru... U sure say the devil is nt tryin to u the woman again...Adam and Eve matter

Bros leave devil out of this when person dey preach "come as you are" and and all those bumshort wearing,spaghetti top totting,and mini skirt wearing girls wey full in church you sure say "in Jesus name" no go reach under some of them??

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by dorox(m): 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
ecode1: I know this is not true. I know these are mere fabrications coming from the pit of hell. Even if they were to divorced, i will continue to worship at Christ Embassy because there is where my spirit connect with God, that is where i see God Pastor Chris.
Corrected.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Briareos(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Their mothers and wives pushed them to it tongue
]
Of course! That must be the reason. Very thoughtful of you!

EnlightenedSoul:
Side note: Dude, Temujin (Genghis Khan) should really be the first on that list. Also my "favorite" villain.
You evil, evil girl! grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed
chai.!!! u mean it
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Luvdmx(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
thank God is friday

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Indializzie(f): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy: now i know why he was preaching and preaching on men supremacy on wives, to support him unquenchable chkuchuku appetite..nonsense,,,again the woman in question, should know her man's love for nyashh and try and learn as many styles as possible to be able to keep this guy,,because as a married man i mean myself,,if my wife is able to grind my peper like crazy,which she does, i don't know what i will be looking in another chic's behind,,devil or no devil
GRIND UR PEPPER? Blender or grinding stone, which?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fourwinds: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Arysexy: More reason for him to indulge in masturbation since he said it's not sin.
hmmmmm....u remembered me of a trend on Feb. 2012. u have a good memory

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by daslimentceo: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kush, Flavour, Morell shine in 'Half of a Yellow Sun' theme song, 'Let’s Live Together' [MOVIE] http:///1qbTCDW
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by dnawah(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
ugwuishi: Assuming dis post is true n pastor Chris is guilty of d allegations leveld against him by his wife, i dont think she is been inspired by God to divorce neither is she divorcing in order to serve God better. Whatever, d devil is @ work. Chris, apply doz tinz u'v bn teaching us to put ur family together.
D lessons to learn here:
#1: u can call d devil anything but u cant call him a fool. D devil knows how to set traps.
#3: whatever u say, preach or teach, will b evaluated one day. Therefore, work out ur salvation with trembling n fear.
#4: i think there is wisdom in d Roman Catholic Church's wisdom in preventing her priests from getting married.
read history well o!wetin father dey do sister no get part 2.some get family too,abi u think say body na fire wood?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Indializzie(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
ugwuishi: Assuming dis post is true n pastor Chris is guilty of d allegations leveld against him by his wife, i dont think she is been inspired by God to divorce neither is she divorcing in order to serve God better. Whatever, d devil is @ work. Chris, apply doz tinz u'v bn teaching us to put ur family together.
D lessons to learn here:
AND IF ITS not TRUE?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Fourwinds: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge: Don't let ur hubby go out "HUNGRY" or "HOR•NY". Maybe the woman didn't play her part well n the pastor couldn't control d konji lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. #JustThinking
women una hear.! bang d brain out of ur man's pompey so dat he won't get Hot or hungry except at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.