Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (107258 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce, Very Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ventura1: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Proponent of monogamy form of marriage are the cause of all these cases. Its really difficult for a man to stick to one woman and God did not condemn polygamy.
What christians quote to condemn polygamy is just an advise from apostle paul and not a law.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Dragonking: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Na spiritual Konji cause am cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lumyboi(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2014
Na new thing!!! Abegi on to the next one...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2014
hmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bankyblue(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2014
oga give me one bowl of popcorn and tout of gin.........because this is going to be a long thing!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Blockus: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2014
GreassyAss, Jerry Curled, p!mp named slickback look-alike muthafucker. grin

I knew that nigga was too greassy to not be a player. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by eunisam: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2014
reasons celibacy is good

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by cocobabe(f): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2014
joycooten2002: There is nothing like FD14D01650. Its a case involving another person. Why changing fact. Now I know that you guys are detractors

Read carefully with an open mind instead of being defensive, FD14D01650 is the suit number and not the people/parties. Op isnt changing any facts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2014
The number of women who want to choke on pastor Chris' balls are innumerable grin grin. Especially those his hórny female members. The nigga cool though, the wife should chill

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lilimax(f): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2014
Abegi, these Decree Nissi and Decree absolute or whatever they
call it must be mad undecidedembarassed
They should steer clear from this marriage and allow GOD who hates divorce to
deal with both parties in His own way.

Nothing is impossible with GOD smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lilimax(f): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Ventura1: Proponent of monogamy form of marriage are the cause of all these cases. Its really difficult for a man to stick to one woman and God did not condemn polygamy.
What christians quote to condemn polygamy is just an advise from apostle paul and not a law.

So you're an advocate of Polygamy?
It may had worked in the olden days for some but not with this present generation...
It has a lot of demerits and it is not healthy at all embarassed

Monogamy is still the best form of marriage except that most men and women lacks self control.

13 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Blockus: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Lilimax: Abeg, these Decree Nissi and Decree absolute or whatever they
call it must be mad undecidedembarassed
They should steer clear from this marriage and allow GOD who hates divorce to
deal with both parties in His own way.

Nothing is impossible with GOD smiley

You can apply for a decree nisi if your husband or wife doesn’t defend your divorce petition.

A decree nisi is a document that says that the court doesn’t see any reason why you can’t divorce.

If your husband or wife doesn’t agree to the divorce, you can still apply for a decree nisi. However, you’ll have to go to a hearing at the court to discuss the case, where a judge will decide whether to grant you a decree nisi.

**Decree Nissi was ordained by Jehovah Nissi**

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

You can apply for a decree nisi if your husband or wife doesn’t defend your divorce petition.

A decree nisi is a document that says that the court doesn’t see any reason why you can’t divorce.

If your husband or wife doesn’t agree to the divorce, you can still apply for a decree nisi. However, you’ll have to go to a hearing at the court to discuss the case, where a judge will decide whether to grant you a decree nisi.

**Decree Nissi was ordained by Jehovah Nissi**

I know they are documents just that I wouldn't want these documents to be brought into this marriage.
They should allow them to sort themselves out privately. smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Blockus: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Lilimax: I know they are documents just that I wouldn't want these documents to be brought into this marriage.
They should allow them to sort themselves out privately. smiley

Jehovah Nissi is involved now..

Dont worry, his will be done.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Iluvberem: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Thou shall no fvck

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lilimax(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2014
Blockus:

Jehovah Nissi is involved now..

Dont worry, his will be done.
smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by olashas(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
AllahCock: slick ricky got caught grin grin grin
Slick ricky grin grin grin grin.

Nice one grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by delishpot: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2014
vislabraye: If a man is surrounded with hot sexy babes everyday, e no go easy for am Oh. Thats why in some churches like MFM and Deeper Life, women must tie scarf and dress very modestly.

Just go to these contemporary churches, and see fine babes with smooth skin. Most of them are even looking for good husbands. They are attracted to pastors much more than and other man. If you are married, you will find one woman prettier than your wife. It's not easy.

If woman see who fine pasd her husband nko? Going by that logic, will you understand with her too? Will you say ah its not easy o, she is seeing men who are hotter and hollier than her husband so she cant be blamed much o.
If we profess a faith, lets face it squarely lets not bring out the double standard leg when the man goes astray. If he was acusing his wife of adultery now, will people understand with her? Will they understand if she says he wasnt giving her enough hot styles? Will they understand that hot men were not wearing veils thereby making the women sin? Will they understand if she says he was too busy and did not have time for her, will they understand and pity her like some want to do with chris? Will they understand that she is human and can make the mistake of cheating on her husband?and thus she should not be judged?

Religion don tire me sef.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bolaino(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:

Not all men....
Do not be deceived my Good lady, it is an unwritten law in the unwritten code of ethics for men, all men are liable to cheat. All men. Do not be deceived. Believe me or not, it's the honest truth, because he tells you he doesn't like other women or because he behaves in a certain way does not mean he can't cheat on you, he will if he has the chance, If reverend Fathers can give birth to children, who is your husband or boyfriend that he will not cheat, Be wise melady, Open your eyes. God bless you.

11 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by solihu(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Never underestimate the power of pusy. grin lipsrsealed

Yea, You're right grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Haywhymido(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Things dey happen 4 church oo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by scribble: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
zoeee:

Not all men....

Lol...ok...

I call this one "the good wife's delusion"

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by MizMyColi(f): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by solihu(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2014
lomaxx: Konji na bastard grin

Na who go come go heaven now?

May I add, a respecter of no one too grin grin grin
So long that lizard dey nod head cool

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by scribble: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Lilimax:

So you're and advocate of Polygamy?
It may had worked in the olden days for some but not with this present generation...

Monogamy is still the best form of marriage except that most men and women lacks self control.

Women just selfish

Want to keep one good man to themselves so they can show off

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
delishpot:

If woman see who fine pasd her husband nko? Going by that logic, will you understand with her too? Will you say ah its not easy o, she is seeing men who are hotter and hollier than her husband so she cant be blamed much o.
If we profess a faith, lets face it squarely lets not bring out the double standard leg when the man goes astray. If he was acusing his wife of adultery now, will people understand with her? Will they understand if she says he wasnt giving her enough hot styles? Will they understand that hot men were not wearing veils thereby making the women sin? Will they understand if she says he was too busy and did not have time for her, will they understand and pity her like some want to do with chris? Will they understand that she is human and can make the mistake of cheating on her husband?and thus she should not be judged?

I'm not justifying his actions. And yes, women also have as much temptations as men. Married women also sleep around too. In fact, theirs is even harder to detect. No one is above temptation and given the right circumstances, anybody can fall.

It will be very difficult for a woman of that calibre to cheat if she wants to. She'll be thinking what will people say. How can I do such a thing?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy:
then if prety women is the problem of a man,the u try ur best and get a prety lady,and also test the machine before u buy,some people pretends to be christians, no chuku before marriage, and then they found out after marriage that the lady go just lay down without shaking the engine, and oh ohoo u starts regret and and u remember ur old gall that can shake the engine well well, and finally u stats cheating,,,,so my point is if u love woman like i do,,get a prety wife,,and also test and confirm that she is good finito then enjoy,,,my opinion anyway
guy u bad die ..........

*falls from indomie tree*

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by vislabraye(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2014
achinaboy:
then if prety women is the problem of a man,the u try ur best and get a prety lady,and also test the machine before u buy,some people pretends to be christians, no chuku before marriage, and then they found out after marriage that the lady go just lay down without shaking the engine, and oh ohoo u starts regret and and u remember ur old gall that can shake the engine well well, and finally u stats cheating,,,,so my point is if u love woman like i do,,get a prety wife,,and also test and confirm that she is good finito then enjoy,,,my opinion anyway

Hahah. Test the product abi. Then person go test like 4 to 5 before him come decide which one.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Lilimax(f): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
scribble:

Women just selfish

Want to keep one good man to themselves so they can show off
What is there to show off about?
One man, one wife is still the best form of marriage as both of you will
weather the storms in the marriage together.
Two is a crowd and very dangerous shocked Time may not permit me to state some of the things that makes it dangerous. smiley

I've heard some men that are into polygamy said that they want to help those ladies undecided
meaning that they married them out of sympathy instead of real love.
Little wonder this form of marriage is filled with unhealthy characters...

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by Ventura1: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Lilimax:

So you're and advocate of Polygamy?

Yes! because monogamy is over emphasized in this present generation, that why their is high rate of divorce, adultery and prostitution. If the man has the means(money) and wisdom to manage polygamy he should go ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by gsparks01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wow nobody's considering the possibility that he may be innocent u know why? Coz most of y'all are outright fornicators/adulterers so you find.joy and solace in the fact that it's a man of God in question to justify ur acts...better repent while there's time. Only God knows who are His

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery by bnovative(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
delishpot:

u are so on point. The pathetic side of this is how their followers are going to defend this shi.t with their lives. I had a sad experience: a big Pentecostal Bishop was screwing my girl friend back in my university days. When she realised that our Daddy in the lord was also screwing her best friend, she felt used and blew the top. She lost the comfort she had enjoyed from the daddy, cos the daddy was providing her with all she wanted. I have long come to see that 70% of our big men of God are into intimacy with young girls. I tire too.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.