Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? (1728 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hibans(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2006
Hey guys, i want to know if you can forgive your partner even if you know that he/she is cheating on you. Because some people find it very difficult to forgive.
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by fikky(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2006
it depends undecided if he shows remorse and promises not to cheat on me again i will take him back grin that is if i still luv him
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by bluenubian(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2006
Once a cheater always a cheater. i forgave my EX at least 3 times and everytime he did it again. undecided
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by fikky(f): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2006
too bad cry
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by iice(f): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2006
Well u never really can tell in such situations, i mean sometimes they might be telling the truth that they will not cheat, other times they dont know what they are saying, sure they feel sure that they will not cheat but they will, me i dont knw if i cud 4get so i always say to all the guys, tell me b4 u go do something, tell me say u dey go bang another woman make i knw b4 had so we go call am quits shap shap
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Badman888(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2006
eee go hard, u have to really look into the matter and see what went wrong, if it happens again then its over,
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by eveseh(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2006
NO i wont
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Thinker1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
I'll just tell you about the irony of life.  Women in most cases forgive all the time but men don't even like to forgive even if they have been found guilty of the same offense committed against the same forgiving lady.

I'm not an exception. You cheat on me you are history once I'm aware of it.

I guess it's MEN'S WORLD & it's kind of selfish! But what can we do? It's  reality.com!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Thinker1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
@eveseh.      If you ever get to love for real like any other woman you'll forgive 1 million times. Like you will always forgive you husband when you are married.  But if you try the same thing once you are history. REALITY!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hibans(f): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2006
To men all, we all know that its men's world. But same God that created the world said we

should forgive one another even 70*, what? that means you should be forgiven all the

times. So, are you people telling us that God doesn't know what he was doing or what?
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Damest09(f): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2006
I will forgive but i will dramatize enough for him to know and realize what he's done and that I'm hurt.
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hibans(f): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2006
eveseh:

NO i wont

@Eve, do you have anything against the word FORGIVE? you'r a woman and u must learn how to forgive ok.
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by folly69(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2008
if she feels remorse and confess b4 i find out,i'll forgive her.
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Iman3(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2008
How to stop your husband/wife cheating on you. grin

How to stop your wife having an affair

1 Arrange surprises for her.

2 Treat her as a mistress rather than as a mother or a wife.

3 Be romantic, take her out on dates, let her feel that she's a woman and desirable.

4 Buy her a negligée rather than a vacuum cleaner as a birthday or Christmas present.

5 Constantly show her that you find her attractive, interesting, exciting and romantic.

6 Don't go to bed with your T-shirt tucked into your Y-fronts.

7 Don't turn on the television as soon as you come home.

8 Listen to her.

9 Take her seriously.

10 Respect what she does in the home and in her job.

How to stop your husband having an affair

1 Be sexual and adventurous, even if you are tired.

2 Let him feel that he's sexually exciting, and more than just an equity lawyer or headmaster.

3 Let him know that you fancy him.

4 Let him know you feel you're lucky to have him.

5 Keep polishing his ego.

6 Don't go to bed with a layer of moisturiser on your face.

7 Don't dye your hair or shave your legs in front of him.

8 Don't lose your own self-respect.

9 Be interested in his life, but don't live only through him.

10 Don't talk about the children in bed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/main.jhtml;jsessionid=HFF3GEAM1RKMJQFIQMFSFF4AVCBQ0IV0?xml=/portal/2008/01/23/ftinfidelity123.xml
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hollandis(f): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
@I-man
Thanks for your write up,but u are missing something

It has been said and it is still being maintained in some quaters that "variety is the spice of life"
If you like give a woman/Man Good sex  heaven and earth,give her anything,give her your ears infact kpa kpa your eyes or your nose
But when He/she has no sexual drive for you
Pele o
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Faitymine(m): 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2008
Means she doesn't love me, better I let her go and look for someone that can love me with all her HEART!
Or you convert her heartily to a FIPA without thinking twice! Abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2008
no!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by uspry1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2008
Nope, I cannot tolerate to date someone who is CLASSIC CHEATER all the time, WHY SHOULD I FORGIVE HIM like the bible says 7 times, then 77 times, then 777 times, forever!!!

Nonsense!!!! I cannot tolerate my heartbroken more than 777 times continuning FORGIVENESS forever while my man is still CHEATER all the time, oh please!!!!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hollandis(f): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2008
michelin89:

no!

I concur except mine is Capital NO
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
hollandis:

I concur except mine is Capital NO

Also mine, but Seun changed it.
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hollandis(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2008
lol really!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
capital letters are not allowed anymore here!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hollandis(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
ROFLMAO,
Michelin you are one hell of a character, let me give it a try then .

no and NO
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by almondjoy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
Sure!  It depends on how much I care.  If I care more than 50% --then I would work things out.  If I care less than 50% for the dude--I walk!  I forgive very easily, but I never, ever forget!  But I have my limits. 

In anycase, no more unprotected sex with the "it".  Before he infects his enemy with all kinds of stuff.  That is my greatest concern. I do not play with that one at all!

Singing,
No more--------------
No more---------------
No more---------------

Blow jobs!
cheesy

You automatically lose that fringe benefit! kiss I don't want "gingivitis"!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by jkpretty(f): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yeah almond, it depends on the gravity of my love for him, Guys can never be the same, Just wonder why a guy would commit dat kind of offence & i'll walk him out of my life & some other will be forgiven. Hmmn who said life was fair?

And to u dudes saying Its a man's world, U won't take it if done to u. Well, i know of some guys like u, who knew what their chics did, she pleaded & got back together. so what does that mean? Isn't it that their world would crash without that particular girl?

Point: It depends on how in love the partner is. Kapish!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by almondjoy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yes jkpretty! It is not always easy to "walk" and it depends on how we feel for the dudes all of the time--no exceptions.  Ladies can rake up an down here. But we have to be realistic.

Every snake handler has a way to handle different kinds of snakes.

If you are careless enough to allow the snake bite you---game over! kiss

The goal is to never allow the "snake" to bite you!
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by hammers(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2008
If i'll eva 4 give it will be just once. and i'll never 4get
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by fullofluv(f): 4:42am On Mar 14, 2008
I've done it before embarassed Because of love acourse. To tell it like it is I was naive and weak behind the guy.Only if I had the wisdom I have know.
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2008
hammers:

If i'll eva 4 give it will be just once. and i'll never forget

I agree lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by tRoOE(f): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2008
If his just a boyfriend omo he got to leave, once a cheater always a cheater

But my husband, hmmmmmmmm i will forgive him oh but will never forget, no matter how much he changes or turn into a new leaf, i will never have the same trust like before and her relationship will never be the same

I know how cheating husband affect the family especially on the children, it's the kids that will suffer the most
Re: Would You Forgive He/she Even If You Know That He/she Is Cheating On You? by Busta(f): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
as long as we ain't married. . . u're gone!

if we're married "I might" reconsider. I really, really, really, really, really cannot stand cheats!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Online Romance Scams / Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones / A Lady Commits Suicide After Being Jilted By Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.