Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress (5663 Views)

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
jmaine, apologies for my initial outburst.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by ratiken(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
......Dogs and baboon soaking in blood in Aso Rock?
God forbid

How can a shameless old dictator find the guts to benefit from a democracy he worked so hard to truncate?
I repeat, God Forbid.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jmaine: 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli: jmaine, apologies for my initial outburst.

No wahala sis . . . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
I will vote APC if and only if Oshomole and fashola re d pair they re presenting

All of you shouting buhari, atiku, gej, don't you want to rule Nigeria??

Did I forget to mention that I HATE politics??
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
ratiken: ......Dogs and baboon soaking in blood in Aso Rock?
God forbid

How can a shameless old dictator find the guts to benefit from a democracy he worked so hard to truncate?
I repeat, God Forbid.

Says someone who probably was not born then hence only relied on dem say,dem say......

This was the same way people were groaning under the very corrupt and irresponsible government of Shagari then....The economy was in tatters,the ministers were living large,corruption then was in the form of 10% of whatever you wanted done in government which will be neatly packaged as crisp naira note in a Brown envelope( Brown envelope syndrome).....Nepotism was rife,man-know-man was the order of the day

Shagari played deaf to the lifestyle of his ministers then....the country was drifting but he wouldn't be bothered

Fast forward to 2014......Corruption has now become a monster....insecurity is rife......The common man can not point at anything he is benefitting for being a Nigerian......we are always asked to bear with them while they feed fat on our collective sweat......we have graduated from 10% inflated contract system to people collecting billions in mobilization fees for a contract and not executing it and nothing will happen to them in as much as they are members of PDP

The fuel subsidy scam is no longer a topic of discourse......we have since moved on......

The 20Billon dollars unremitted crude oil proceeds seems like greek to many of us since we feel the person in power is our person hence we should nt talk about it

Abba Moro sacrificed 17 youths to satiate his ineptitiude after collecting Billions of Naira from unemployed youths in the immigration job scam but because he was nominated by David Mark...the President's hand is on pause

Ifeanyi Uba who was indicted in the fuel subsidy scam is the one runnig around floating TAN or STAIN.....not because he likes the face of clueless Jonathan but for the fact that he is trying to save his head from being jailed

Several notable faces gallivanting the nation-space shouting Jonathan or death to us all are people who are currently being prosecuted by the lame EFCC but knowing fully well that in as much as they support Jonathan the Friend of the Corrupt,their sins will perpetually be covered up

Tony Anenih the Godfather of Jonathan was known to collect Billions during OBJ regime......with nothing to show for it.....is the No1 person the president consults on matter of state

Doyin Okupe's company collected a contract worth 1.2Billion from the Benue state Govt and was mobilised with about 700million Naira and he did almost nothing abandoning the job but he is one of the people who insults our intelligence and sensibilities daily,even launching #Bringbackjonathanin2015 in utter disdain for the #Bringbackourgirls campaign

Ayodele FayoseGbenga Daniel,,Christopher Alao-Akala,Rashidi Ladoja,Chimaroke Nnamani,Vincent Ogbulafor,Orji Uzor Kalu,Attahiru Bafarawa,Femi Fani Kayode and so many others have cases with EFCC but because they are friends or supporters of the President of the Federation......their cases have been tactically stepped down till further notce

Nigeria has now become a country where militants and oil bunkerers now have opinion and threaten hardworking individuals

The security of our waterways is now in the hand of Tompolo.....a known militant...the navy have been rendered useless

Terrorists have almost balkanised the country in to 2 but we all feel since they are yet to get to our doorstep......we are safe

Is that how we hope for Nigeria to become the giANT of Africa

4 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by chimerase2: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
barcanista: I want to assume that you have asked an honest question. The constitution of the Federal Republic grants Buhari the unalianable right to vote and be voted for. He's neither a conduct nor did his candidacy is against the law. Whether he run unsuccessfully 3 or 5 times does not in anyway bar him from recontesting in another poll. Let's respect his right. You may see it as desperation for power others see it as serious passion to serve.
As for Kwankwaso, what else do you want to know about him?
tank u very much I like ur sense of reasoning u re equally right
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
chimerase2: tank u very much I like ur sense of reasoning u re equally right
cheers bro!!!
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
jmaine:

No wahala sis . . . . .
i hope you agree with me that you can't say buhari plotted the coup just because he became HOS. Atleast from the example i gave earlier.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jjcbuthot: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: All of them put together can not defeat GEJ in 2015 election. I would advise GENERAL MUHAMADU BUHARI to stop wasting his time he can never win any election in Nigeria he has not learnt from how he lost in 2003, 2007 and 2011 is he to dump to know that Nigerians don't like him. GEJ till 2019

Jona, the hidden boko haram sponsor... I am sure Ehijirika will speak up by the time they put fire under his yansh.

1 Like

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by lilprinze: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Jona, the hiding boko haram sponsor... I am sure Ehijirika will speak up by the time they put fire under his yansh.
is not he is hiding them he is scared of them
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jjcbuthot: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: is not he is hiding them he is scared of them

Typo error - wanted to say hidden boko sponsor. This is a fact.

We will all know later
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jmaine: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
i hope you agree with me that you can't say buhari plotted the coup just because he became HOS. Atleast from the example i gave earlier.

He actively participated in the illegality, hence guilty as well . . ,
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
I honestly feel for APC though, for real i feel for them.

Buhari would never be the president of a united Nigeria neither would Atiku.

I was thinking with all the change you guys are angling for you would have presented somebody like Okorocha or Oshiomole cheesy

Na lie, you still bring retired crooks, Islamist, thieves to further insult our integrity.

Can't you guys bring out fresh candidates without baggage? Must it be recycled leaders

What did Buhari and Atiku forget in Aso rock that they want to claim by all means?

Does Atiku need a new university again?

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Balyz: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
ilugunboy: Someone to galvanize the voting passion in the North to record a very high voters turnout...despite the security challenges.

In my opinion...such person still remain Buhari.......he may not be very acceptable to most Southerners and elites...his electoral value is second to none in the North.

A good and marketable VP from the South......particularly from the SW....(this will kill any apathy the people of this zone may have in 2015 Presidential election, since it's obvious no party will present one as Presidential candidate) will ensure a near victory for that ticket.

Picking additional three states in the NC will tilt victory in the ticket's favor.

A year is very far in a nation's political life

.,,,,there can still be one deciding factor before 2015 that has not occur yet and we don't know......but which may have a very SIGNIFICANT impact on the candidates and the election outcome. (The Third Force Factor)
You have spoken very well sir

3 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by TellBlazer(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
egbaguy: abeg,do check ur bp oooo
I guess you are suffering from ebola
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by lilprinze: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
barcanista: As a GEJ supporter that is "so sure" of Jonathan's victory, I expect you to welcome General Buhari or any other candidacy so as to "disgrace" the APC candidate at the poll.
APC don't have any good presidential candidate that can defeat GEJ in 2015 presidential elections

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Wasquad(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
lilprinze: APC don't have any good presidential candidate that can defeat GEJ in 2015 presidential elections

For real.....sentiment apart.is until when they get to the river and the river can not be crossed onless using the corner stone which is GEJ. #Fact
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
barcanista: cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli , mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist and all Progressives
baba I hail o! No vex say I never contribute forr the thread since morning. Na mynd44 ban me. Am back sha. Will contribute tmrw
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by JEITO: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2014
What of okorocha na

Well, he won't make any difference cos all the candidates, are experienced losers grin
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by honeric01(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2014
jmaine:

He actively participated in the illegality, hence guilty as well . . ,

Actively as?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by TamzyTamudo: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: The APC is clearly in a pole position to break PDP's 16 years Rule at the Center.
Who among these three Heavyweights will clinch the ticket?
Who among the frontrunners is deserving to fly the flag of APC?

this people here can't shake jonathan,I see no candidate here,APC has only one candidate that can shake jonathan which is nobody but Anayo Rochas Okorocha,if they go with this self centered people above they are surely going to loose loose loose and keep loosing till eternity.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Rawani: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Gen. Buhari is the only candidate that can ensure victory for our dear party as Kwankwaso's credentials are relatively unknown beyond the North, unlike GMB. I think a large number of southerners actually like Buhari's anti-corruption stance and leadership ability, but find it difficult to trust him. This is why I think his campaign should focus on building trust, rubbishing propaganda against him which will settle raised issues, and emphasizing on his unique selling points. This, coupled with a popular and competent SW running mate will ensure Nigerians see the CHANGE we yearn for. Sai GMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rawani: Gen. Buhari is the only candidate that can ensure victory for our dear party as Kwankwaso's credentials are relatively unknown beyond the North, unlike GMB. I think a large number of southerners actually like Buhari's anti-corruption stance and leadership ability, but find it difficult to trust him. This is why I think his campaign should focus on building trust, rubbishing propaganda against him which will settle raised issues, and emphasizing on his unique selling points. This, coupled with a popular and competent SW running mate will ensure Nigerians see the CHANGE we yearn for. Sai GMB.
honestly, the only stumbling block to buhari in d South is the false image associated to him by the pdp thieving class.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jmaine: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
honeric01:

Actively as?

Head of the Junta
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by dubienatti(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gen buhari shuld pose d greatest threat to bros jo..but havin politically scored conzecutiv loosin hat trick ..nna eh..n makin a 73 yrs old man president is risky..abi una don 4get how bros jo turn prezido over night..??
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jjcbuthot: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
barcanista: honestly, the only stumbling block to buhari in d South is the false image associated to him by the pdp thieving class.

Nigerians are wiser - S/W people will troop en-mass this time around to demand a change at the center - just wait and see.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by honeric01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmaine:

Head of the Junta

according to?
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jmaine: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
honeric01:

according to?

History, or wasn't Buhari a former head of State . . . .Stop asking needless questions please. I might not respond to such again . . . .
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
jjcbuthot:

Nigerians are wiser - S/W people will troop en-mass this time around to demand a change at the center - just wait and see.
You are right. But more image marketing of Buhari needs to be done to neutralise the pdp propaganda. We must not relent
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmaine:

History, or wasn't Buhari a former head of State . . . .Stop asking needless questions please. I might not respond to such again . . . .

Your answer is funny. if a group of 'stakeholders' decide to sack the current board in a company and in the process select you and others to replace them, should we then say you headed the sacking?

2 Likes

Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by jmaine: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
honeric01:

Your answer is funny. if a group of 'stakeholders' decide to sack the current board in a company and in the process select you and others to replace them, should we know say you headed the sacking?

Please stop kidding here . . . . He actively participated and headed an illegality, so am wondering where you are dancing to.
Re: 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmaine:

Please stop kidding here . . . . He actively participated and headed an illegality, so am wondering where you are dancing to.

Any evidence he actively participated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phone Numbers Of Senators In Nigeria / Meet The Richest Igbo Man In The World – Prince Authur Eze / Buhari Spotted In London Hospital Looking ‘Pale, ‘Sickly’ Days After Leaving Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.