Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns (41403 Views)

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by anytexy: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Justcash:

What is wrong with you? If the Nigerian armed forces attack, you complain. If they don't attack, you will still complain. What do you really want? Very soon now, you will start screaming human right violations. Go and join the Nigerian armed forces if you feel that you can perform better. STOP THIS NONSENSICAL CRITICISM OF YOURS.
You have said my mind. Dont mind them joor.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
UpLoyo:

...and the award for 'The Dumbest Statement Of The Week' goes to you. Congratulations.
and I dedicate the award to your father my mentor, who has won this award several time

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
jeje123: U talk too much and is better u mind d way u are using ur freedom so dat................
so that what?

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by nijanigga: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
How many boko harams are there in total? they have been bombing and killing them,yet they no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Seyitosino(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: APC e-rats will not like this news. They will soon call it genocide on muslim brothers.
wait at least till they say so. Dont put words in their mouth.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by wellmax(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: who is this thing quoting me?

Your sarcasm will do ýoü no gѻѳđ, think, act and post intellectually.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Dailyfavour(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=komekn] There is an unavoidable contradiction from the NA very recently claims that boko had seized Gwoza and other towns were REFUTED COMPLETELY that being the case why are they bombing a town that's not in boko possession. According to some the NA never lies misinforms and or misrepresents.

At times like this where is the only true source of information Siruisblack.

God bless ur memory, thay tot we are all mugu, clu*less pple

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Rikidony(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ezechinwa: picture or i dont believe it
MY GUY CANT YOU JUST TAKE A TRIP TO GWOZA AND GAMBORU NGALA AND BRING US THE PIX undecided
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by hardbody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
PapiWata: One day, when the time is right, and the smoke of war has cleared, the Nigerian military will release cockpit gun-sight videos of the aerial bombardment currently being served up in the north eastern war-front. While it is indeed a much-needed morale-booster to read press releases confirming that the Bear in the Air has in fact been unleashed in anger against the invading terror militia, actual gun-sight video footage of this epic clash in the desert MUST be recorded both as a visual aid to enhance future combat pilot training, but also for posterity, so the world can bear vicarious witness to the precision damage the Nigerian Air Force can inflict once airborne for war.

While we armchair generals would have preferred to view the strafing and bomb-run videos in real time, as the live ordnance is administered on a bewildered enemy, we will have to be patient out of necessary respect for the operational secrecy essential while such air-to-ground sorties are under way, while only lodging humble appeal with the Nigerian military to ensure such video footage is recorded for the national historic archives.

Is that what should be or what is happening presently. Considering we had snippets of the Biafran war, it stands to reason that you may be right. Videos may be released when the war is won and lost. I wish them God speed.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by segradino(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Good one

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Mekateka: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
wellmax:

Your sarcasm will do ýoü no gѻѳđ, think, act and post intellectually.
can't you keep off my post?
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by gallantsoldier(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jonathan nd minimah need to do more to win this war the soldiers moral are very low and the worst part is that the more u kill the bokoboys the more there recruit more boys many of the youth nd teenagers in gwoza has been force to join them all the churches has been burnt down gals of 15years upward are now force to marry the militant but bokoharam end is near
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by PapiWata: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
hardbody:

Is that what should be or what is happening presently. Considering we had snippets of the Biafran war, it stands to reason that you may be right. Videos may be released when the war is won and lost. I wish them God speed.

Enemy casualty body-counts and bomb damage assessment data may be kept secret by the Nigerian military at least while hostile operations are ongoing, so all the details we yearn to learn will likely remain tantalizingly hidden from view for the time being. Suffice to say, it is GOOD news to hear that Nigerian Air Force jets are being scrambled to join the fray on a more regular basis than in the opening chapters of the war.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=14pt]I remember Odumegwu Ojukwu described how the Nigerian Army kept shelling Biafra. He explained that the Nigerian army's strategy was to concentrate its bomb on a particular suspected area for almost a full day, then send in one armored vehicle to inspect, if the armored vehicle is shot at by biafrans, it returns to the Nigerian army post and they continue shelling till the armored vehicle can go through the area without been shot at. Now this was about half a century ago, how come our military today cannot afford to shell boko haram. That is why i keep believing this thing is political and the army chiefs are in on everything, more so i blame Good luck Jonathan also because he has the power to push for the complete annihilation of these criminals but he wont or cant for reasons unknown to the world.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by billyG(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2014
I tink NA shld appeal 2 Hamas 2 lend them some Katusa rockets 2 use on BH.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Metallurgist: i pity that empty head of yours, boko boys kill the emir's wife, his brother and the CHEIF IMAM, boko have killed far more muslims than xtains but bigots like u simply cant comprehend
But some people were screaming genocide the last time the military fought them like enemies and during that time, the activities of those demented fellow were minimal. All of a sudden those ''things'' are better equip than NA. Now the those ''things" are not contended in killing Christians alone but everybody including muslins, they have become the common enemy. If the muslins have rise against them when only churches were bombed, Nigeria would have won this war since. But the muslins were contented in telling us that Islam is peace. Instead of preaching to BH and condemning their deed in unmistakable terms, they were telling every other persons that they don't understand Islam.
naa mata don chang! shebi na one idiot write latter say some people dey try revenge. we must win this war but the military must be allow to use maximum force without some people trying to score cheap political point by making comment that tends to make the whole war look like war against another part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony:
MY GUY CANT YOU JUST TAKE A TRIP TO GWOZA AND GAMBORU NGALA AND BRING US THE PIX undecided

my guy u know who sang this song :
I Love my life 3(times).....
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by millionboi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
ayodeji752: They will release 15 bomb and go back to barrack to sleep so dat d rest of bokoharam members can regroup and recruit many more members...nonsense!
Dis shows hw les informd u are....thy r always time 2attack nd 2go defence.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by highmood(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
I am tired, I mean really tired of this unending movie. The government and the military should bomb these places, if the northern elders says its human right violation and declares war that will lead this country to separate, then be it. personally I am tired. Let us separate this country and let everyone have peace and respect for other people. Some south westerners don't want to see the south easterners and some south easterners don't want to see the south westerners. Some northerners don't love the south south while the south south believe the north is the cause of thier pains; With the separation, all this will easily be resolve rather than we hiding our hatred for others.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by jerryjere(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rikidony:
THATS THE ISSUE HAVE GAT WITH THEM. DAVID MARK SAID DECLARE AND ALL OUT WAR ON THIS SECT AND START A SUSTAINED ATTACK ON THIS SECT. BUT THE MILITARY WILL BOMB AND GO BACK TO SLEEP THIS GUYS WILL NOW REGROUP AND RECATURED THEIR TERRITORY... GEJ SHOULD WAKE UP AM TIRED OF THIS WHOLE SHII.T angry angry
sorry ooo
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by ibdeals1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
good cool
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by iceberylin(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
how about those girls undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by donmalcolm21(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why didn't I read this story on Saharareporters? I think we need to call some media house to order. Nation, Punch plz take note

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by wellmax(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: can't you keep off my post?
Not until ýoü get some brains.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by UpLoyo: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mekateka: and I dedicate the award to your father my mentor, who has won this award several time

Sorry my Father cannot be your mentor, because if he were; you will be to smarter than your f00lish statement. That being said, you can take the award home to your father instead for a job well done, we don't raise m0rons in our case. Sorry f00lishness is an orphan and you can't claim another parent, and just an fyi no one is competing with ya sorry self in that category. tongue

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by Miner13: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Oklander:

All these people are leaders and they are Muslims, who knows how many more Muslims killed by these monsters during that operation, if it had been that one Pastor, a christian leader died in this incident, you will see many posts on nairaland about how Muslims are killing them and how Islam teaches Muslim to kill them. They care not to hear when we say the fact, that the majority killed by these monsters are Muslims. They take it as normal and simply overlook when Imam is killed but turn hypocritical and start ranting when the news is the other way round.

go and ask shekau those muslims killed were simply refer to as infidel coz they preach against their action.

were they not working towards same goals " pillars or poles of islam
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by hakanai(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Good!!!
Please the army should box them in the area and ensure they do not escape and are forced to fight to the last man or surrender. It should be a strong offensive. Also they should not underestimate them abeg! They goal should be bottle them in o! Not allow them retreat. Enough of having to engage them over and over again after they have regrouped. It should be a mission to finish this BH unit abi group or platoon forever.
Also please I can't wait for army videos of victory afterwards. Please DHQ air the operations and let's see what our hero's are doing to this evil demented people. May Allah grant you victory over the transgressors!!!! The move is justified and stands right !!!!
Long over due. Next is Dikwa and gambaru ngala!!!! Make them pay, also cut down BH numbers seriously.
Meanwhile if we have insufficient planes , will be wrong to loan from friendly nations? After all we know in certain wars fighter planes and pilots were leased out.

1 Like

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by maasoap(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Justcash:

What is wrong with you? If the Nigerian armed forces attack, you complain. If they don't attack, you will still complain. What do you really want? Very soon now, you will start screaming human right violations. Go and join the Nigerian armed forces if you feel that you can perform better. STOP THIS NONSENSICAL CRITICISM OF YOURS.
The guy is saying the truth, you just have to read his post again and understand his point.
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by mashodehammer: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hope they didn't bomb empty camps, after the BOKO HARAM fighters have relocates having received intelligent report from inside members
Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by overhypedsteve(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
SUBMARINE:

What do have to say about unpatriotic NL members who were accussing Ihejirika of genocide.?
Did you condemn their call if yes link me to your comment. Remember that the world is reading our comments
our former coas is out of service and any reference to his time in office should reflect his selfless impute into the fight against this animals and the challenges that several powerful disgruntled elements in the nigerian political stage faced him with. Ihejirike work still speaks for him. And we that said i believe no amount of our comments can perform better.

2 Likes

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by bamite(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
ichidodo: Bombin entrenched terrrorist cells are pretty much ineffective even though very expensive,my take is to amass artillery, self proppelled or not close to rebel areas and commence shelling...Any frontal assaults should entail close air supports especially from gunships and munition firin vehicles.....
i can see that u've bin playin 2mch video games of late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Buhari In Akwa Ibom: This Is Not World Cup Or Champions League Final" - Bashir / Bayelsa Election: APC Cars Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa(photos) / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.