Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns (41396 Views)

Navy Launches Operation To Secure Niger-Delta / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns by komekn(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
tit:

you know the NA does not operate with guile.
from personnel selection, training, speech, etc, they prefer brute force!
Do you not see the former COAS instinctive reaction to El Rufai's accusation?
Brute force?
Asking them to adopt guile, night-vision, sense is asking them to do something that goes against their doctrine and belief system.
Moreover, our juju does not work at night.

I am forced though grudgingly to agree with you somewhat, quite often organisational culture can supersede best practice as well as oppose operational change.

Years ago I met some officers and NCO's from 211 & 212 Tank battalions in Eastern Nigeria who had come on a short training course with the British army, I admit some of their views and approaches did not stand up to inspection. However, I want to believe the NA have since moved on from some of these archaic scorched earth approaches to conflict.

Are you saying an old dog cannot learn new tricks cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja / Kwankwaso Makes Unannounced Visit To Kano (Photos) / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.