Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones (2184 Views)

CNN Hails Gej's Achievements Shows Massive Supporters (video) - Cramjones / Boko Haram speaks on cease fire, chibok (Video) - CramJones / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Here is the new video released today by Shekau. I made a thread stating that according to our intelligence sources Shekau was not dead and was going to release a video in a week. Today he has done exactly that. 1 week after i made that post. Not that I am happy he is alive, but disgusted by the fact our military continually lies to us. A commander in chief of such a military must be voted out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1915717/shekau-not-dead-cramjones

-CramJones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGxJ0BaDXPo
Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by kobikwelu(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Date?? As far as i am concerned, he is dead. If they want some credibility, they should start the video by displaying a newspaper with its date.....That way, we can determine the validity of the video.
Till then, this video could have been made last year for all we care
Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
English pls.

Somebody that understands French or Hausa should translate this video here pls.
Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
If he aint dead, he soon will be.

As for you OP, Keep pipe dreaming of Boko Victory

Janjawid
Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
kobikwelu: Date?? As far as i am concerned, he is dead. If they want some credibility, they should start the video by displaying a newspaper with its date.....That way, we can determine the validity of the video.
Till then, this video could have been made last year for all we care

I am very sure they had this on archive. It is not the first time we heard he was dead and they must have done this video in the past.

I want to see shekau lay a new boast of over running Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
cramjones: A commander in chief of such a military must be voted out.

-Crapjones

and this is your shilling message for today?

try harder
Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
As for this thread, Shekau Remains DEAD, not Physically but psychologically.
Re: Watch Part Of The Shekau New Video - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22:
What about when he comes up with another video? You will say they had it in their archive too?
Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let him come out. we will smoke him out and kill him and then desecrate his corpse by burying it with a rotten swine

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. / Africa Is New 'el Dorado Of Espionage', Leaked Intelligence Files Reveal / APC Promises One Million Jobs Through Coal-for- Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.