Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. (597 Views)

Lets Talk About The "Green Light" / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Mist100: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Has anyone ever made you feel you are too skinny, too fat, too dark especially when they try to spite you. How do you deal with the emotions. Let's talk.
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by tintingz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Op talk your own first. undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yawns......wen they try I ignore,tat has a way of solving a lot of problems
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by obiscolly(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Never forget who you are...the rest of world will not. Wear it like an armor and it can never be used to hurt you - Tyrionne Lannister

Hope you understand the context? smiley
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
obiscolly: Never forget who you are...the rest of world will not. Wear it like an armor and it can never be used to hurt you - Tyrionne Lannister

Hope you understand the context? smiley
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by inositol88(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
charity begins at home, op start......
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Mist100: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
inositol88: charity begins at home, op start......
Well I have a bit of an experience with people trying to say stuff to me just to make me see myself the way they choose to see me. Hurtful things I mean. But then I realize on the long run, people will call you what you call yourself. Aside I am cute.
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by PrincessB1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
No matter what you do in life people will surely talk of you, I ignore ppls side talk shikena.
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Mist100: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
PrincessB1: No matter what you do in life people will surely talk of you, I ignore ppls side talk shikena.
You really need to be mature to do this.
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Mist100: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
PrincessB1: No matter what you do in life people will surely talk of you, I ignore ppls side talk shikena.
You really need to be mature to do this.#SelfConfident.
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by Naavah(f): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2014
Thatz how this nigga called me a dwarf yesterday n I'm like WTF I'm nt short BTW. Told like three pple n they kip saying he is stupid that I aint even short. Pple just wanna mess with ur self-esteem any way they can.
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by iceberylin(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2014
Leadership By Example, OP how u see am na
Re: If You Are Not Ugly,lets Talk. by inositol88(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2014
Mist100:
Well I have a bit of an experience with people trying to say stuff to me just to make me see myself the way they choose to see me. Hurtful things I mean. But then I realize on the long run, people will call you what you call yourself. Aside I am cute.

beloved sister, I admire Ur confidence, but pls show if Ur true self with Ur dp or idontbelieveu

(1) (Reply)

Body Count / Newly Wedded Couple In Disunity Wife Retired Prostitute Husband Retired Player / Franklin's Journal (a Must Read )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.