Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247950 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Goitse is another one with lame stories. That weird moment when someone tells a "funny" story & end up being the only one laughing. Goitse loves telling these unfunny airport stories. She told a similar one to Luclay & he didn't think it was hilarious either.

Taxi or a donkey ride story next time, Goitse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
Sipe's mother SO hot.

LOL she calls Sipe, "My chocorat".
Lol. It must be a Malawian thing then, to swap the "l"s for "r"s and vice versa. I remember Natasha's nomination sessions, "I nominate Beverry and Pokerro" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2014
blackwidow:

Lol. It must be a Malawian thing then, to swap the "l"s for "r"s and vice versa. I remember Natasha's nomination sessions, "I nominate Beverry and Pokerro" grin

LMAO. Yes, it's their thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 10:26am On Nov 29, 2014
blackwidow:

Not forgetting "Go ButterfRy! Go. ButterfRy!! Go ButterfRy!!!" grin

Love me some Natasha anytime anyday... *hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2014
spicywax:

Haha.

Plus, "Don't forget to reave lice for Macky2".

Classics.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Malawians migrated from Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
spicywax:

ShortPistolZA:

Haha.
Plus, "Don't forget to reave lice for Macky2".
Classics.
Also the Channel O TIA song she sang with Sipe.

"Welcome to Zambia
Rets come together
Rets cerebrate"

Mama Africa! She is a legend. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
yeareh rehyeah.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2014
blackwidow:

Also the Channel O TIA song she sang with Sipe.

"Welcome to Zambia
Rets come together
Rets cerebrate"

Mama Africa! She is a legend. grin

LMFAO @ rets cerebrate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
yehreh reh mamam, iyereh reh mamam grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2014
Dannyxy:
yehreh reh mamam, iyereh reh mamam grin

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olo2gbenga(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Guys...have you voted for your home boi Tayo Water? Exhausting your 100 votes via phone is rather slow. I've just cracked a better way to exhaust your 100 votes within 5minutes max. Would post a screenshot shortly. But first, you'll need to tether your android device, connect your laptop and get ready for the following steps.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2014
H
olo2gbenga:
Guys...have you voted for your home boi Tayo Water? Exhausting your 100 votes via phone is rather slow. I've just cracked a better way to exhaust your 100 votes within 5minutes max. Would post a screenshot shortly. But first, you'll need to tether your android device, connect your laptop and get ready for the following steps.
Bros I hope u can mask it to show that's it's from another country? If no its useless

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Yeah no point getting another way to vote it's still one country vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
thrizzle:
Yeah no point getting another way to vote it's still one country vote
dey dia dey dull until Macky mac plays you. How you think the guy dey get Roa? You think say Namibia love am? Zambia began perfecting their runs in Karen's season with I think TK then. 2013 who almost took it? Ice queen. My point precisely
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2014
Unto street hustle experience...with the right toolz, I can vote from naija and e go appear for biggie server from difrent con3 locations.

Na IP thingz na, sms bomberz, sims...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azeeza(f): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Are you sure the campaign is for real, what happen to your sister Beatrice
GHKWAME1:
#TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

You need to chill with this naa, before you get shocked on the final day. I thought lessons were learnt last year.
That those housemates are supporting Tayo means nothing, and that is the truth.

"Tanzania is voting Melvin. Yes, I saw it on Twitter. They are now strongly behind him."

"Yes, yes, Kenyans are now supporting Melvin. They have seen the light and realized that the deserving Chasemate is Melvin. Oh yes. I know this because I saw it on Twitter. Yes, lord."

"East Africans are now solidly behind Melvin. Let me post these tweets from this Ugandan girl @Bulalalabuttkiss to show you. Yes. They are now for Melvin".

Day 91: BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Mehn, just ignore those yappers on Twitter and vote Tayo if you're voting. Cuz if you rely on these people, we go need to sprinkle some of that Tayo water on your face when you faint from the shock. grin
LWKM! *faints*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
tonididdy:
Unto street hustle experience...with the right toolz, I can vote from naija and e go appear for biggie server from difrent con3 locations.

Na IP thingz na, sms bomberz, sims...
Make una show us the way na make we begin steal country votes...since its no longer a fair game...do me I do u...man no go vex grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Idris - Ellah, is this not your bra

Ellah- ei, how did you know it's mine, that's wierd. And then she sniffs the bra.

What's with some ladies and sniffing of their bras though lipsrsealed

By the way, Macky2 called out his personal phone number earlier, anyone interested? grin. LabellamafiaZA ? Safarigirl? forwetinnah? tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:
Malawians migrated from Anambra.
Where is your proof?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Idris's legs are hot when they are not in motion.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Vote Tayo all the way!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
all4naija:
Where is your proof?

I got my proof from the fact that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:
Idris - Ellah, is this not your bra

Ellah- ei, how did you know it's mine, that's wierd. And then she sniffs the bra.

What's with some ladies and sniffing of their bras though lipsrsealed

By the way, Macky2 called out his personal phone number earlier, anyone interested? grin. LabellamafiaZA ? Safarigirl? forwetinnah? tongue

I never knew people sniffed undergarments until I saw Goitse smelling her own panties before putting them on. So weird & gross.

Anyway I missed the part where Macky shared his number. Did you jot it down tongue?

Forwetinnah is into the Uti guy & every other guy she thinks is cute. She ain't loyal tongue Safarigirl seems to be into Tayo big time. Leaving Mupondo bla bla bla for me grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

I got my proof from the fact that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa. smiley
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. You are joking about the proof.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Decanta I miss you. Where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macky2 nor sabi read? shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I never knew people sniffed undergarments until I saw Goitse smelling her own panties before putting them on. So weird & gross.
Anyway I missed the part where Macky shared his number. Did you jot it down tongue?
Forwetinnah is into the Uti guy & every other guy she thinks is cute. She ain't loyal tongue Safarigirl seems to be into Tayo big time. Leaving Mupondo bla bla bla for me grin

Oh well, they probably love to reassure themselves that their pheromones are irresistible cheesy

I did jot down the number but I'm not sharing tongue, I just wanted to know my rivals on this thread. grin

#sips macky2 water##

And oh, I think decanta has been banned. She mentioned it last night using her other handle.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

Oh well, they probably love to reassure themselves that their pheromones are irresistible cheesy

I did jot down the number but I'm not sharing tongue, I just wanted to know my rivals on this thread. grin

#sips macky2 water##

And oh, I think decanta has been banned. She mentioned it last night using her other handle.

Yeah, I saw her lurking with her "Decanta" username, but thought she'd be active with her other one. Ah well. The place is just not the same without her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Idris -who in his right mind will not be scared of sunday with the line up of nominess. Hehe

He asked Ellah who she sees in the top 5 and she mentions nlanla, idris , jj.

Ok, basically, they've been talking about the game and Ellah said she would be surprised if Macky calls her name on sunday but they should be proud they made it this far.

And now I'm bored because the gist is focusing on likeness or whatever they have for each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Abeg what did Ella's mom say when she came?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.