Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247994 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alleaynton: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Belovedd:
Abeg which people dey stay beverly hills? Trezagah say na dem dey leave tomorrow

Sipe, Sheila, Goitse.....cant remember others oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jj's team on fire. Jj and sheila are really talented. I'm enjoying their rehearsals. smiley. Even mambea dey represent. And goitse's part with the native language is nice.

Butterfly is annoying though.
Welcome yiwal
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:
And feza throwing oneal under the bus,saying she was guilty by association was not cool....she was just as guilty as oneal and now she is looking for gigs in Nigeria she is suddenly all sweet and nice.... Remember all the time in diamond house when she conspired with Annabel to nominate Nigerians .....suddenly she is praising tayo and all her sins are forgiven ....we all are supposed to act like we don't remember what she was like last year and even safarigirl that initially wanted her head is now posting her tweets....people can be shameless.
you're just a useless, shameless LIAR. When did I post any of Feza's tweets here? Anuofia! I didn't even mention her, but trust that your cataract-infected eye will read my moniker on anything

I've warned you to stop accusing me falsely on this thread, better go back and find the person that posted Feza's tweet cuz it CERTAINLY was NOT me

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Feza has deleted all her Instagram photos containing O'Neal, and also unfollowed him on Twitter, according some of the posters there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tayo's group is killing me cheesy. The dance steps are hilarious. Tayo is their lead singer. Nlanla is such a bolo. And trezagah looks so lost with the dance step. Oh my days. Tayo has taught these people oyo cultural dance steps. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lokito: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
Trezagah best rapper in Africa joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Mackey 2, idris and trezegah have nice parts, sipe sings from her nose and tayo is loud, klar klar is busy dancing shoki

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
you're just a useless, shameless LIAR. When did I post any of Feza's tweets here? Anuofia! I didn't even mention her, but trust that your cataract-infected eye will read my moniker on anything

I've warned you to stop accusing me falsely on this thread, better go back and find the person that posted Feza's tweet cuz it CERTAINLY was NOT me
You are all that you called me and more.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

And feza throwing oneal under the bus,saying
she was guilty by association was not cool....she
was just as guilty as oneal and now she is
looking for gigs in Nigeria she is suddenly all
sweet and nice.... Remember all the time in
diamond house when she conspired with Annabel
to nominate Nigerians .....suddenly she is
praising tayo and all her sins are forgiven ....we
all are supposed to act like we don't remember
what she was like last year and even safarigirl
that initially wanted her head is now posting her
tweets....people can be shameless.
I know, she is the first one that comes to mind with this kinda stuff, but just like me, you got it wrong. Just use style and apologise to her grin
ellab:

Awww. feza just said she's #teamTayo on twitter
and she's been attacked.
ellab:
Feza's tweet-- We're so quick to judge!!! Nobody even helped him(tayo) to calm down. #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #NoShaking oooooh. God give him strength. Nobody is perfect. No one.
They are both(sheila and Tayo) responsible for what happened. #Fact so please save your insults cos they don't move me at all. I was judged last season, misunderstood just by association. I got hate tweets and all. Very few people understand....Continue with the insults. I don't break easily. It is well"

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
Another adorable picture of Baby Toye...this boy is the cutest baby EVER!

29 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
@safarigirl, the baby is so cute.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:

His sooo cuteeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bia Safari where did you tif ds pic grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:
you no go like make our pikin fine like this? wink
v24m:

His sooo cuteeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Bia Safari where did you tif ds pic grin
na my twitter fam dem dey supply us in earnest
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

The Part Of Nigeria I Come From Is Not Arrogant Or Act Condescending However Life Experiences Reshape Peoples' Attitude And Outlook....

However, Tayo Shouldn't Be Judged Based On His Flaws - I Still Feel His Good Sides Outweighs His Flaws - We All Have issues.

Most Of The Other Housemates Are Just As Flawed As Tayo is - They Are Basically Just Pretending.

Moreover, The Whole Thing Is Politicised So I Say Why Not - Nothing Is Fair In Love And In War... Is That The Right William Shakespeare Quote?

You will be judged by your actions
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
you no go like make our pikin fine like this? wink
I go like to get twins with my fine genes. grin
The baby is so innocent, me likely.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:
sometimes,we'v got no choice on whom to love.Bleep addict is already trying to press dat button oo,no con pure sand for him garri oo.safarigirl na Bleep love u ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by daughterofzion(f): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tayo's cute baby

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:

lol, twins are wonderful. Wetin be the baby is innocent? Is he supposed to be corrupt? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:

You will be judged by your actions

I Don't Question 'Judgements' Only ' The Qualifications Of The Judge' - He That's Without Sin Cast The First Stone....

If Backstabbing Is Ok Then Insults Too Should Be Admissible

The World Is Filled With Hypocrites Including You And I.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
shezy:
sometimes,we'v got no choice on whom to love.Bleep addict is already trying to press dat button oo,no con pure sand for him garri oo.safarigirl na Bleep love u ooo
Huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
lol, twins are wonderful. Wetin be the baby is innocent? Is he supposed to be corrupt? grin
I so love twins. Innocent in the sense that, they don't deserve brutalities from nannies.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Have you ever seen a GUILTY looking baby?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
So tayo was once involved in an accident, sleeping behind wheels. He said he was taken to hospital, got some treatment and did not pay a cent. The car he was driving was written off, and he did not pay a cent. All this he says its possible because of good SA government. Is he saying this to get some SA votes or he is being honest?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:
So tayo was once involved in an accident, sleeping behind wheels. He said he was taken to hospital, got some treatment and did not pay a cent. The car he was driving was written off, and he did not pay a cent. All this he says its possible because of good SA government. Is he saying this to get some SA votes or he is being honest?
Ask google! Am sure google will have answers to those question tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
Safarigirl this is not tayo's baby....tayo's baby is also very light complexioned with very large eye balls.
You are always misleading people here, I give up .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
daughterofzion:
Tayo's cute baby
Very good this is tayo's baby.People with good vision look at this baby and the one safari girl posted and tell me if they are the same?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

Very good this is tayo's baby.People with good vision look at this baby and the one safari girl posted and tell me if they are the same?
They are the same. Stop trying to create a problem where none exists.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:
Some SA Votes for sure

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:

WTF? Jeez!! Just because the truth peels off your skin, doesn't mean people will stop being truthful. Do you revolve your entire existence on hating/lies?

If Tayo smile, you'll complain NEGATIVELY.
If Tayo cries, you'll complain NEGATIVELY.
If Tayo ask for forgiveness, you'll complain NEGATIVELY.
If Tayo spars off verbally, you'll cry blue murder.
If Tayo say some negative words, that will be the day you'll finally make an update.
If Tayo says the TRUTH, you twist it to suit your pathetic fantasical lies/hate.

Does the truth hurt you this bad? The day you'll be happy for someone, armageddon will be unleashed. Just to rejig your memory real quick, this is not the first time Tayo is saying nice things about SA. Take a look at my update last two weeks ago, below.

Eustachio:
Tayo was gisting Idris, M'am Bea, Trezzy etc., about how he's insulted by a SAn one day.

He tells them that one day, they're waiting for bus/taxi, so when the bus came, he entered with his friend Tani.. So while they're waiting for the bus to get filled up, one SAn started saying:

"What wrong with these Nigerians? Go back to your country. I've been here before you. We dont need you guys here..." Blah blah blah. That no one stood up for him and his friend. That in Nigeria, it wouldn't have happened because someone in the bus will stand up for a foreigner.

Then his friend Tani (spelling) got angry and wanted to reply the man, but he calmed him. Telling him he shouldn't pick a fight, that it's not a xenophobic insult, that the guy might high on weed or coke.

He goes on to defend SA, saying he's met both the good, the bad and the ugly same as in Nigeria and everywhere. That he's met some SAns that treated more good than some Nigerians. He then goes on to talk about his struggles and when he's an upcoming model and meeting one of the Mafikizolo's singers.

I guess he's also soliciting for SA votes with this life story of his? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

Decanta, yiwaldecanta, dragonfly abi wetin she post with yesterday. Come back na. Abi you get another date today again. grin

Oh, wait when is that akwa event she was announcing on this thread?

Truly she is the reason i haven't left this thread yet. I just love her, even when she talks off point at times, she's still hilarious.
#FreeDecanta grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
yiwal:

you gat good eyes ooo just now that i realised that those are two diff babies!never saw the first baby on twitter even that picture sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Truly she is the reason i haven't left this thread yet. I just love her, even when she talks off point at times, she's still hilarious.
#FreeDecanta grin

True.. Her off points cracks me up like All4naija's "Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa." gringrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.